Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 192 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Senorita Shawna Carlita Photoshoot

I am no white knight by any means, but I do sense a bit of jealousy. Do you gentleman feel threatened by a female posting on MD? Afraid that your "Members Only" jacket won't be delivered?

I have witnessed the same scenario happen on other websites.
    Your Majesty

She created a new modality of coach: the motivator.

This professional will tell you that you look exceptional and that you should eat pizza and donuts to load, making the experience of competing something enjoyable.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    All 3 pretty classy.

And who needs girls that wear nylons when you have a guy that wears black socks?
    Thank you thank you. I can wear nylons too if you want. Get yoself a man that can do both!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Thank you thank you. I can wear nylons too if you want. Get yoself a man that can do both!
    Evan, I think you have stumbled upon something extraordinary. See if you get procure the rights to BBS.com.

BigBlackSocks.com Ladies and gentleman, grab your ankles in anticipation.
    Your Majesty

Quote Originally Posted by King Shizzo View Post
    I am no white knight by any means, but I do sense a bit of jealousy. Do you gentleman feel threatened by a female posting on MD? Afraid that your "Members Only" jacket won't be delivered?

I have witnessed the same scenario happen on other websites.
    I have nothing but the utmost respect for Lill Mama, Curvy Girl, and the handful of females who still post here. My wife is a women's physique competitor (former figure competitor), I work with tons of female clients-- yes, even including bikini-- have been lucky enough to turn 2 women pro in women's BB, 2 in women's physique, 1 in figure, 1 in bikini--

I really don't think this is a "gender thing".

If you're going to be full of shit, imply taking credit for things you never did, pretend you know what the hell you're talking about re: "bikini girls being flat vs. full"--

C'mon man, that's not a penis vs. a vagina. That's talking reality vs. talking bullshit. And if somebody is straight full of shit, well, eventually they'll be called for it.

-lifepulse

Lifepulse did the right thing!
    He saw dishonest behaviour from a cocky and arrogant bulshitter and put the said bulshiter on its place. Not a loss for M.D. I think that is even the other way around!
    Lil Mama was a lose!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    Did you tell her bikini comps are a joke? To be fair she competes natty, so respect for that.
    Lol no. It was during a show that she did no too long ago. She was in the DPP blaming her look and placing on the lighting. Yet all the other girls looked fine and were not affected by the lighting. A few of us there told her that it wasn't the lighting she just wasn't ready for the show. She kept shooting everyone down saying " lol no guys that's not it" and started to make excuses with lighting and other factors. Just her usual know it all and couldn't admit that she wasn't in shape for th show and looked like she didn't belong on that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    I have nothing but the utmost respect for Lill Mama, Curvy Girl, and the handful of females who still post here. My wife is a women's physique competitor (former figure competitor), I work with tons of female clients-- yes, even including bikini-- have been lucky enough to turn 2 women pro in women's BB, 2 in women's physique, 1 in figure, 1 in bikini--

I really don't think this is a "gender thing".

If you're going to be full of shit, imply taking credit for things you never did, pretend you know what the hell you're talking about re: "bikini girls being flat vs. full"--

C'mon man, that's not a penis vs. a vagina. That's talking reality vs. talking bullshit. And if somebody is straight full of shit, well, eventually they'll be called for it.

-lifepulse
    Thank you for your opinions and insight. I still feel that Shawn may have been misunderstood. When did she ever claim to train clients for contests?
    Your Majesty

Thank you for your opinions and insight. I still feel that Shawn may have been misunderstood. When did she ever claim to train clients for contests?
    It's more or less the fact that she kept saying "that's MY girl". Making it sound like she had some part of their diet and/or training. She very well could've said "I did her hair, makeup and suit". I'm honestly not bothered by any of it, but I can truly see why an actual trainer would be upset by the words chosen.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Lol no. It was during a show that she did no too long ago. She was in the DPP blaming her look and placing on the lighting. Yet all the other girls looked fine and were not affected by the lighting. A few of us there told her that it wasn't the lighting she just wasn't ready for the show. She kept shooting everyone down saying " lol no guys that's not it" and started to make excuses with lighting and other factors. Just her usual know it all and couldn't admit that she wasn't in shape for th show and looked like she didn't belong on that stage.

Yeah I remember that. Her tan was apparently not dark enough under the stage lights and washed her out. She then posted some back stage pics to prove she was in shape. The truth was she wasn't.

To her credit the next show she did she was in much better shape and even admitted herself that it was the first time she felt like she belonged on stage. But did she admit she was wrong last time? Did she bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    She never seems prepared for the stage, last place always has her name.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

There was a discussion going on about trainers going to the shows their clients compete at. Dallas/chad, Noel and his ladies etc. She felt the need to interject about how she would travel for her girls.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    It's more or less the fact that she kept saying "that's MY girl". Making it sound like she had some part of their diet and/or training. She very well could've said "I did her hair, makeup and suit". I'm honestly not bothered by any of it, but I can truly see why an actual trainer would be upset by the words chosen.
    "Thats my girl"...... So human beings can't have friends these days? I am sure that Shawn knows many of these bikini competitors, and that she may be friends with some of them. How is saying "That's my girl!" misconstrued to be a negative thing? I would say that it is a friend being happy about the success of another. I do not see the evidence of how Shawn became so hated. Did she lie about being a coach?

I think it has more to do with butt-hurt male posters on MD. It is probably too late, but Shawn Carla actually was a good contributor to this forum.
    Your Majesty

"Thats my girl"...... So human beings can't have friends these days? I am sure that Shawn knows many of these bikini competitors, and that she may be friends with some of them. How is saying "That's my girl!" misconstrued to be a negative thing? I would say that it is a friend being happy about the success of another. I do not see the evidence of how Shawn became so hated. Did she lie about being a coach?

I think it has more to do with butt-hurt male posters on MD. It is probably too late, but Shawn Carla actually was a good contributor to this forum.
    Not just friend but person she worked with, but she didn't have a hand in training so she can't be respected. That evil bikini girl.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    There was a discussion going on about trainers going to the shows their clients compete at. Dallas/chad, Noel and his ladies etc. She felt the need to interject about how she would travel for her girls.
    So what? Was she lying? Maybe some of her friends wanted her to do their hair, makeup, and maybe a bikini design. She provides a service ( exactly like a prep coach) and I think she would be genuinely excited about how well they do in the contests.

I personally think some of you jumped the gun on this one. You guys created a witch hunt that was so negative, that you pushed her to leave.

Everyone knows that Shawn has nude pics and videos on the internet. However, she did not choose to leave when people pointed that out to her.

I sincerely think you guys made a mistake in this situation. I think Shawn Carla was being 100% sincere in her praise for her competitive friends. She never claimed to be a coach.
    Your Majesty

So what? Was she lying? Maybe some of her friends wanted her to do their hair, makeup, and maybe a bikini design. She provides a service ( exactly like a prep coach) and I think she would be genuinely excited about how well they do in the contests.

I personally think some of you jumped the gun on this one. You guys created a witch hunt that was so negative, that you pushed her to leave.

Everyone knows that Shawn has nude pics and videos on the internet. However, she did not choose to leave when people pointed that out to her.

I sincerely think you guys made a mistake in this situation. I think Shawn Carla was being 100% sincere in her praise for her competitive friends. She never claimed to be a coach.
    No one cares what you think, lifepulse is more likeable therefore he is right.

Quote Originally Posted by cam3888 View Post
    No one cares what you think, lifepulse is more likeable therefore he is right.
    Lol!
    Your Majesty

Page 8 of 192 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast