Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 193 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Senorita Shawna Carlita Photoshoot

Quote Originally Posted by King Shizzo View Post
    So what? Was she lying?
    You don't need to lie to be full of shit

It seems that Mr Shizzo will argue for the sake of arguing and drag the discussion over many pages.

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    It seems that Mr Shizzo will argue for the sake of arguing and drag the discussion over many pages.
    He has to do something inbetween sucking cock

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    He has to do something inbetween sucking cock
    Unless he's an openly gay guy who embraced his sexual orientation, why would a man admit sucking cock, even on the Internet? Not even the most whorish women make this mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    Unless he's an openly gay guy who embraced his sexual orientation, why would a man admit sucking cock, even on the Internet? Not even the most whorish women make this mistake.
    He done it for attention, hence why he sympathizes with Shawn Carlas plight

You don't need to lie to be full of shit
    You don't need to be full of shit to talk out of your ass either.
    Your Majesty

King shizzo is one of those guys that comments on every girls social media "what's wrong" "are you ok" and when they say they went something he goes "can I bring it to you" "what are you doing". And messages them and when they don't respond comments on an obscure status "hey reply to my message when you get a chance".

Can someone find all the Shawn ass kissers from the past so I can hate them please.

He done it for attention, hence why he sympathizes with Shawn Carlas plight
    At least he hasn't posted nude pics. Shawna posed in Playboy because she was young and beautiful.

Is it normal for these "girls" to have an Adam's apple and zero ass?

Quote Originally Posted by SurreptitiousMasturbator View Post
    Is it normal for these "girls" to have an Adam's apple and zero ass?
    Noels girls... Yes

There was a discussion going on about trainers going to the shows their clients compete at. Dallas/chad, Noel and his ladies etc. She felt the need to interject about how she would travel for her girls.
    I can not stop laughing at the thought of this. She would travel to Australia if the competitor would pay for all expenses, in return, bikini chick would get motivation to eat donuts and a nice wig.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    I can not stop laughing at the thought of this. She would travel to Australia if the competitor would pay for all expenses, in return, bikini chick would get motivation to eat donuts and a nice wig.
    She was actually saying she pays for the travel expenses herself which just made it all even more ludicrous

She was actually saying she pays for the travel expenses herself which just made it all even more ludicrous
    Don't doubt Sean Carla. She's all about her "girls."

Quote Originally Posted by cam3888 View Post
    No one cares what you think, lifepulse is more likeable therefore he is right.
    I lol-ed hard with this comment.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Iron Addict

Exactly !! ...... but you know, if her "girls" needed her she would do it

Quote Originally Posted by King Shizzo View Post
    So what? Was she lying? Maybe some of her friends wanted her to do their hair, makeup, and maybe a bikini design. She provides a service ( exactly like a prep coach) and I think she would be genuinely excited about how well they do in the contests.

I personally think some of you jumped the gun on this one. You guys created a witch hunt that was so negative, that you pushed her to leave.

Everyone knows that Shawn has nude pics and videos on the internet. However, she did not choose to leave when people pointed that out to her.

I sincerely think you guys made a mistake in this situation. I think Shawn Carla was being 100% sincere in her praise for her competitive friends. She never claimed to be a coach.
    Even if your point had a slight semblance of logic to it, you're missing the most fundamental point of all: she chose to remove herself from the board/thread/conversation, before I "called her out" for her "coaching" claims/implications. That's not at all what made her leave. Go read the thread. She left because people were snickering at her for implying that she would travel out of country, on her own dime, to "support one of her athletes". She didn't like the "negativity", and chose to leave, before I said anything at all about her coaching claims.

Bottom line, she was consistently full of shit and knows nothing whatsoever about the actual "sport" side of all of this- perhaps the political side, I don't know honestly- and a handful of people called her on her shit. Don't make it more complicated than it really is, brother.

-lifepulse

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Even if your point had a slight semblance of logic to it, you're missing the most fundamental point of all: she chose to remove herself from the board/thread/conversation, before I "called her out" for her "coaching" claims/implications. That's not at all what made her leave. Go read the thread. She left because people were snickering at her for implying that she would travel out of country, on her own dime, to "support one of her athletes". She didn't like the "negativity", and chose to leave, before I said anything at all about her coaching claims.

Bottom line, she was consistently full of shit and knows nothing whatsoever about the actual "sport" side of all of this- perhaps the political side, I don't know honestly- and a handful of people called her on her shit. Don't make it more complicated than it really is, brother.

-lifepulse
    She know a "handfull" about politic. Loads and loads of information.

Page 9 of 193 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast