Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 7 - Ronnie Coleman

Default The Ronline Report Episode 7 - Ronnie Coleman

I dont know if you can bring same passion for interviews at the show but it's obvious you are very comfortable doing these longer interviews. Not sure if it's about you being home, picking your guests or simply being able to interview them for 30 minutes and ask them whatever you wanna ask them with zero time restrictions but these are good stuff!
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Colemen is the only guy i can believe turned pro natural..

great interview.. Ron Colemen to Shawn Ray.. "you were dwarfed"..

Ron Colemen not a fan of Heath's workouts of just pumping up the chest on machines..

this is the best interview you've done so far Harris
    Last edited by Michael_Edwards; April 15th, 2017 at 02:52 AM.

Ron.. not afraid to dive straight in with the direct questions.. You are outdoing yourself mate... this is great stuff.

Thanks- it helps that I've known Ronnie so long. He's always easy to talk to.

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I dont know if you can bring same passion for interviews at the show but it's obvious you are very comfortable doing these longer interviews. Not sure if it's about you being home, picking your guests or simply being able to interview them for 30 minutes and ask them whatever you wanna ask them with zero time restrictions but these are good stuff!
    Interviews at the shows are so rushed - you can hardly even focus on the interview you are doing, because you're still worried about getting this guy, that guy, and another guy before they take off

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

you gotta love Big Ronny ...

Certain guys I always look forward to talking to because they are always positive and upbeat. Two of them happen to own 8 Mr. O titles each.

Great interview, Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Thanks- it helps that I've known Ronnie so long. He's always easy to talk to.

MD Online Editor
    you asked all the right questions but you didnt finish your question on who Ron thinks is the biggest threat to Phil and getting 10 titles..
    we know Ron was a fan of Wolf and knows Rhoden doesnt have the back or size... leaving only Ramy which i wanted to get his insight on

I had a question written down, but he had told me he only had a half hour to talk

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I had a question written down, but he had told me he only had a half hour to talk

MD Online Editor
    it was one of the best Colemen interviews to date... we need more people like him in the open..
    we need Cedric talking shit about Heath on a 20 hour basis since Ramy wont do it..

Barbarian

Great Job Ron Harris.Refreshing spring time interview with thee GOAT.Perhaps we can all read between the lines rather than an unanswered question as to WHO can defeat Phil Heath at the Olympia with answer being CURRENTLY NO ONE.But one year at a time so in 2018 we'll see,but for now whether you spite Phil's personality or attitude or not in all likelyhood he's gonna win in 2017.Once again props to Ron Harris and moving forward how bout a Gunter interview sometime too...

Thanks all! Gunter, hmmmm -

Ron that was great it was like you and Ronnie were just kicking it talking about bodybuilding while we could all watch. Won his pro card drug free competed in the O drug free WOW says a ton about the mans work ethic and consistency.

When someone that has won/accomplished what he did in bodybuilding and can still miss competing, that's someone who truly loved it. Someone who truly loves/loved the training part. Whether Shawn Ray approves our not, Ronnie just had more passion for it. Loved when he questioned Shawn's wins.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast