Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 54

Thread: Aaron Hernandez found dead

  1. #1
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NORFLA
    Posts
    2,530

    Default Aaron Hernandez found dead

    NEWS
    Aaron Hernandez found dead in cell

    NBC NEWS and Associated Press , WTLV
    1 minute ago
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn

    (Getty Images)
    BOSTON, MA (WCMH) — NBC News has confirmed with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections that early this morning Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his cell.
    According to NBC Boston, Hernandez was found hanging in his cell, and was pronounced dead at 4:07am.

    On April 14, Hernandez was acquitted in a Boston double slaying that prosecutors said was fueled by his anger over a spilled drink at a nightclub.
    The former tight end for the New England Patriots was acquitted of all but one charge Friday over the 2012 killings of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado.

    Prosecutors said Hernandez opened fire on the men’s car because he felt disrespected when one of them bumped into him and spilled his drink.
    Hernandez had denied killing them men.

    He was already serving life in prison in the death of a man who was dating his fiancee’s sister.

    © 2017 NBCNEWS.COM
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

  2. #2

    Default

    Who?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    346
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyswede View Post
    Who?
    Some guy that got stupid amounts of money to chase a ball down the field while overweight men and dumb clueless women cheer him on and ends up breaking the law and went to jail.

  4. #4
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    8,360
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyswede View Post
    Who?
    Someone that doesn't deserve a thread.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  5. #5
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    18,283
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Was he a bodybuilder or someone related to the industry? So, why is there a thread about him?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  6. #6

    Default

    such a waste

  7. #7
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,154

    Default

    He was Doing a Life Sentence for Murder 1.

    RIP


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayormccheese View Post
    Some guy that got stupid amounts of money to chase a ball down the field while overweight men and dumb clueless women cheer him on and ends up breaking the law and went to jail.
    You seem like an overall happy guy. Life must be good lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  9. #9
    Iron Addict Ronnie Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sunrise, Florida
    Posts
    3,175

    Default

    Another dead Gator.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    You seem like an overall happy guy. Life must be good lol.
    But he's right about the money though. Sportsmen don't have an essential social value, like teachers, doctors or tech specialists.

  11. #11
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    202
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    yes I'm sure teachers, doctors, or techs of that matters? (men you're fucking dumb) haven't killed anyone ever right?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    But he's right about the money though. Sportsmen don't have an essential social value, like teachers, doctors or tech specialists.
    i'm sure more people know Arnold's name then any teacher or tech specialist.. what are teachers these days teaching you? false literature from books..
    while Arnold has showed you how to come from Austria with no money, hit a double barrel bicep pose with pure epicness

  13. #13

    Default

    also too bad about Aaron, .. not that smart and had a wannabe gangster mentality althou being a great tight end..RIP..
    also Tom Brady did not need him to win the Superbowl

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i'm sure more people know Arnold's name then any teacher or tech specialist.. what are teachers these days teaching you? false literature from books..
    while Arnold has showed you how to come from Austria with no money, hit a double barrel bicep pose with pure epicness
    Yeah, I'm sure that Arnold put the bases of the communication tech you're using today between some posing sessions for schmoes in his youth.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure that Arnold put the bases of the communication tech you're using today between some posing sessions for schmoes in his youth.
    yes, the schmoes could not get enough


  16. #16
    Iron Addict tonyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,834
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I can appreciate the fact that no one on this board gives a shit.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    I can appreciate the fact that no one on this board gives a shit.
    yea, whats funny is more people on this board know who this guy is then Aaron Hernandez


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •