Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bodybuilding Advice from the Pros | Dallas McCarver & Dennis Wolf Open Up

The athletes always thank Bader for their time at Oxygen, so maybe it is all him. He certainly never takes any credit for it.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    The athletes always thank Bader for their time at Oxygen, so maybe it is all him. He certainly never takes any credit for it.
    AFAIK - any of the camel crew who win the Olympia do not get to keep the trophy - the trophy goes to Oxygen gym.

Wolf should of won the 2008 Mr. O, or at least got 2nd behind Heath!! The only problem is that Heath got better and better and Wolf kinda started going backwards. His arms were definately better back then and his calves shrunk off the bone.

Banned

And really, it's none of our business

MD Online Editor
    This is a bodybuilding discussion forum, talking about things that aren't our business is why this board exists and how you get a paycheck Ron. When a bunch of people go over and come back huge and shredded and we ask how, I don't think the proper reply should be "it's none of our business".

Read again- I was talking about who is paying for their trips.

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Banned

Read again- I was talking about who is paying for their trips.

MD Online Editor
    Yes and that is what I replied to. Why people go there, what makes them different, and how it's paid for is all valid questions we should be able to ask.

Dennis actually did go out to Oxygen Gym a few times in the early years, 2005-2010, when Dennis James used to arrange for pro's to visit there for a week or two at a time.
    True fact!

I remember being told the story about someone who went with them over to Kuwait in those early days with Wolf and a few others (Dennis James to name one) and when they arrived they went into Bader's surprisingly small office (Bader preferred to keep a reality check on his ego and work ethic, which I respect).

Wolf and the guys were sat down by themselves in there and in walked a guy with a metal briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. The guy uncuffs the case, says nothing and walks out.

Bader walks back in and turns the open case around to reveal the contents. It has five VERY expensive watches inside, one for each of the chaps. Bader says to them "gentleman, please pick one each"....Dennis and one other refuses, saying its too much....

Bader absolutely INSISTED.

So, they individually chose their watches and that was that!

If anybody offered me a nice Breitling, I wouldn't say no.

Shame he only offers the Filipinos working there the floor to sleep on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12