Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicolas Vullioud Free Posing - Europa Charlotte Pro 2017

Default Nicolas Vullioud Free Posing - Europa Charlotte Pro 2017

I like this routine but was too short.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    That routine had zero flow to it Beti. Dude is thick AF though.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Suspect dealt especially noticeable at 1:42 and 1:48... There was clearly no need for this

Seems like the type that would get better the longer he posed
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    That routine had zero flow to it Beti. Dude is thick AF though.
    For his pro debut is not bad, still better than a lot of guys with years competing. And Milan has worse routine, his music selection sucks.

Deltoids of discord.

That dude looks great
    let's see how long he lasts !!!!!
    in the 212 class , ripped to the bone and dry ?
    He would hurt some feelings

Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2014 View Post
    That dude looks great
    let's see how long he lasts !!!!!
    in the 212 class , ripped to the bone and dry ?
    He would hurt some feelings
    He is actually very ripped mate, it's all 'new' muscle on him so the detail and crisp separation isn't quite there yet.

He's only 25 and when he won the Arnold 90kg two years ago he was 198lbs on stage- now in 2017 he's 211.9lbs in these pics, so 13-14 pounds on that frame in a relatively short space of time is going to look full and round- but not necessarily as deeply etched in as we'd maybe like to see.

I spoke with his coach Patrick Tuor today, suggested that Nicolas do another pro show SOON to get him into the Olympia, it was pure unlucky that he chose this 212 show, as for me it was the BEST 212 lineup I've seen outside of the Olympia, ever. (2012 British Grand Prix was comparable)

I think top 10 at the Olympia could be a REAL possibility for Nicolas this year which would be a great way to end his debut year as a formidable IFBB pro.

It's only 60 seconds at the Europa pro shows mate. Was for Rosie last year when she did the Dallas Europa.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    He is actually very ripped mate, it's all 'new' muscle on him so the detail and crisp separation isn't quite there yet.

He's only 25 and when he won the Arnold 90kg two years ago he was 198lbs on stage- now in 2017 he's 211.9lbs in these pics, so 13-14 pounds on that frame in a relatively short space of time is going to look full and round- but not necessarily as deeply etched in as we'd maybe like to see.

I spoke with his coach Patrick Tuor today, suggested that Nicolas do another pro show SOON to get him into the Olympia, it was pure unlucky that he chose this 212 show, as for me it was the BEST 212 lineup I've seen outside of the Olympia, ever. (2012 British Grand Prix was comparable)

I think top 10 at the Olympia could be a REAL possibility for Nicolas this year which would be a great way to end his debut year as a formidable IFBB pro.
    Better than Arnold Ohio this year? This show was entertaining and it was great to see the new faces, but the 90% Jose from the Arnold would walked this. Ahmad and Henry would have destroyed them and Guy Cistern would have been fighting for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Better than Arnold Ohio this year? This show was entertaining and it was great to see the new faces, but the 90% Jose from the Arnold would walked this. Ahmad and Henry would have destroyed them and Guy Cistern would have been fighting for the win.
    Hmmm, well I'd say up there in terms of drawer factor, for me anyway.

I just love seeing the new faces and this show had a few (I still consider Milan a new face too even though he's done 212 in 2015).

I like new faces too, but none of these guys will be top 5 at Olympia 212.

Absolutely Giles !!!
    thanks for the info as well brother !

Oh boy. This is not good!

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Oh boy. This is not good!

"Go watch MPD, we want freaks!"

It's only 60 seconds at the Europa pro shows mate. Was for Rosie last year when she did the Dallas Europa.
    Thanks mate!

TOP 10 should be easy for him.

I think he was punished by the judges for his suspicious shoulder. He is also a newbie, and he has to pay his debts for some time. If not, he would have won.

Thanks mate!

TOP 10 should be easy for him.

I think he was punished by the judges for his suspicious shoulder. He is also a newbie, and he has to pay his debts for some time. If not, he would have won.
    Big time yes mate. I was talking to Nicolas and Patrick this morning about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast