Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Religion is dying?

Default Religion is dying?

Was just looking at statistical projection of two largest religions, Christianity and Islam. Since we use to get people here stating that religion was dying out, thought I would look up the projections. The projections don't support their claim.

What's funny about these projections is that they are based on the fallacy which skeptics used to support their beliefs about how people arrive at truth or, "all truth is relevant." Another words, Christians are having children at a rate of 2.7 according to Pew Research Report. Since parents are considered the most influential dynamic, the Christian population will double by 2050. That's just one reason.

Islam is fastest growing religion. They grow by an annual rate of 2.2%. Islam makes up 23% of world population. By 2030, they will make up 26%.
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

FUNNY u post this. did u know that the Islam religion is FORCED ON FOLKS, sad, sad, sad. while CHRISTIANITY IS A CHOICE. u ask me, i think Christianity is growin' faster then anyone thinks. it's just me.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Too much ignorance in this thread for me to get involved.

I beg to differ SOJ. Beefyfan is what we get when children are forced to spend time with unbridled Priests that force their doctrine on them.
    Last edited by mfcruncher; May 14th, 2017 at 02:43 AM.
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Some Christian groups have their own ways to not only force their beliefs onto others but even give them a guilt trip if they dont hand over a percentage of their hard-earned money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    I beg to differ SOJ. Beefyfan is what we get when children are forced to spend time with unbridled Priests that force their doctrine on them.
    There are some children bein' forced into bein' a Christian, yes, but others are chosin' to be Christians. so how is bein' a Christian dyin' out. now if i think right, it's the BODY OF CHRIST that should helpin' others as THE WORD says. yet it's the non-saved helpin' other folks. plus some Christians are not doin' or actin' as true THEY should, and that's why some folks do not want to be Christians. i've seen how some them act and it's sad. Jesus says to act like HIM, not act like satan.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Some Christian groups have their own ways to not only force their beliefs onto others but even give them a guilt trip if they dont hand over a percentage of their hard-earned money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    I thought the Creator worked the hardest to give us that ability?!

Religion will make everything better and will never go away.
    In search of the hardcore holy grail.

....and to prove it, Adolf Hitler once sent a bouquet of roses to Elisabeth Forster-Nietzsche, Freidrich's sister, and then proceeded to kill 42 million people directly and indirectly. Of course, Nietzsche is best known for saying, "God is dead." Atheism will make everything better.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    ....and to prove it, Adolf Hitler once sent a bouquet of roses to Elisabeth Forster-Nietzsche, Freidrich's sister, and then proceeded to kill 42 million people directly and indirectly. Of course, Nietzsche is best known for saying, "God is dead." Atheism will make everything better.
    Atheism and its foul teachings will be the death of us all, religion is the way forward!
    In search of the hardcore holy grail.

According to Pew Research, religion is growing pretty rapidly:

According to Pew Research, religion is growing pretty rapidly:

In the same time period, the population of non-believers -- atheists, agnostics and people who do not identify with any particular religion -- is forecast to increase by merely 100 million -- from 1.1 billion in 2010 to 1.2 billion in 2050. In percentage terms, this would mean a drop from 16 percent of the global population in 2010 to 13 percent of the population in 2050.

http://www.ibtimes.com/pew-survey-pr...ldwide-1869696