Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 10 - Flex Wheeler

Default The Ronline Report Episode 10 - Flex Wheeler

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Hell yeah.....Best physique I've ever seen
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Great timing for a Flex Wheeler interview. Nice one Ron

Tech issue I finally figured out after this - subjects need to be on a desktop or laptop and NOT their smart phone. Seems to always cut off part of their head and/or face! But at least the audio was fine.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Nice too hear from wheeler ( In peak the second best phsqyue ever seen after ronnie coleman ,EVER )
    Great to hear the bodybuilding world still repect him worldwide and great he is getting sponsors even if old,.
    Great story , doing the olympia classic as a natural .Doing it for the people worldwide who struggles with issues .How can you hate on this ?
    Also thats how you shut shawn ray up , just say hey if you talk to much shit im from the sreeets and I WILL GIVE YOU A BEAT DOWN .1024wheeler.jpg
    Fleex wheeler the best body builder off all time to not win a Olympia .But looking at the recent pictures impossible for him not to win the classic ---
    Also stan the white rhino maybe the most alpha male in all of bodybuilding , never heard a bad word from him ever .
    Also agree with the doing more reps .But do not agree with the prison thing .
    I have been in prison many many times and the reason we make huge improvements in jail ( if you have access to weigths ,as most prisons in europa dont have weights anymore ) is because we have nothing to do all day .So all you do is jail is to train and sleep ..You have great mind muscle connection in jail and therefor the improvement come ...

Praying for your continued good health and success at the O fleex you are truly a man of the people and much loved in the streets
    A coward dies a million death, but a soldier only dies once ....YA HEARD ME ????

Not interested in anyone's comeback but Levrone. The dude has been balls to the wall for over a year now. People can hate on Levrone all they want, but he's over 50 and fucking killing it... Physique WILL never be what it once was, but he loves the game
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Oh, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing Kevin this year with wheels that I know will be much improved from 2016.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Danny Hester used to work in prisons too in the 90's, and he told me the same thing. Guys would train chest and arms every day and many of them had huge chests and arms. How can that be possible if we believe that muscles need at least 48 hours to rest and recover, or else they will get overtrained and shrink? Maybe that 'fact' that many of us believe to be true, myself included, isn't really true.

An incredible physique.. In other times he would have dominated the bodybuilding.

Barbarian

Ron did I hear this correct that he had both shoulders replaced, back surgery and knee surgeries?

Wow the kidney transplant alone would have kept me from competing.

Wish him the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Danny Hester used to work in prisons too in the 90's, and he told me the same thing. Guys would train chest and arms every day and many of them had huge chests and arms. How can that be possible if we believe that muscles need at least 48 hours to rest and recover, or else they will get overtrained and shrink? Maybe that 'fact' that many of us believe to be true, myself included, isn't really true.
    My guess: When we think about all the dudes that lift every day in prison, we think about a general population. These guys excel at lifting, probably because of genetics. It's the same reason guys with big calves love training calves and guys with small calves are rarely seen training them (general population, not people like us). So the guys with massive chests, training them every day probably have great genetics for that muscle group. I bet Johnnie Jackson and Branch Warren would excel at training chest every day, eating three large squares, and then not really stressing the rest of the day (not saying prison isn't stressful, but there aren't exactly deadlines and families to tend to each day). To that end, the recovery IS happening at a faster rate than a lot of non-criminals, allowing for the muscle to adapt and grow and develop not only size, but endurance and flexibility. Most guys in prison don't lift that way. It's just the guys who own the gym. Most guys would snap tendons and tear muscles working out like that
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

If Flex is really doing it natty that's great, he has no chance natty against these guys he is going against that are definitely not natty, but good for him. I have to wonder why the weekly bloodwork though if he is going at it natty. His explanation, because of the training affecting his condition, just doesn't add up.

One thing prison does allow for is rest and recovery. They seem to spend most of their time either sleeping or laying around doing nothing - as there is nothing to do.

One thing prison does allow for is rest and recovery. They seem to spend most of their time either sleeping or laying around doing nothing - as there is nothing to do.
    They spend 2 hours training and the other 22 hours protecting their butts.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Yikes

MD Online Editor

Flex's answer in regards to the question about Shawn's comments, was basically...I'm from the streets, talk shit...get hit!!

Best of luck Flex.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

And they get big as fuck eating hardly any protein
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast