Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 10 - Flex Wheeler

Great interview Ron, was good to hear Flex explain things in his own words ..
    ~ Natural Pro Masters ~

Awesome interview Ron, I'm excited to see how could he can look.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Flex's answer in regards to the question about Shawn's comments, was basically...I'm from the streets, talk shit...get hit!!

Best of luck Flex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the guys talking about Kevin and Flex's comeback and saying that Shawn just looks out of shape and talks shit: yes it is true that Shawn talks shit and could look better if he'd hit the gym regularly, but Kevin and Flex must now compete because they probably don't have a good and steady flux of income. On the other hand, Chick, Shawn, Dorian, Labrada, Gaspari, Strydom are former top bodybuilders who today have businesses or a real job that doesn't pressure them to make "comebacks" to peddle different products. Kevin and Flex wouldn't talk about entering contests now at 50 if they had the same financial situation as the guys mentioned above.

I think it's very important people keep Flex and Kevin's comeback stories separate and break down each case on it's own.

Flex Wheeler has 1 daym good kidney and it's NOT his own. Case closed.

Kevin had sustained a pec tear (11 weeks out I believe) so not a serious long term problem like 1 functioning medicated kidney...and then there are the knee issues. That is a joint problem, nothing possibly long term health damaging there.

On a side note...Flex should really watch the oil in them arms...he's gifted but he ain't that gifted. He ain't beating any of the new talent in the classic division...like Arash, Breon or Bumstead but good for him if he wants to compete.
    Kevin Levrone is still a legend, and Philsolina is still narrow. 2016 Olympia changes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C'mon Shawn, Flex fought off ninjas, how can you compete with that??
    I stop me....no one else does.

While some of us bypassed said interview thoughts of him revert.As we sat in our seats at Santa Monica Civic Auditorium for the 92' NPC USA it was quite clear as kenny(flex)wheeler walked out onto the stage in his yellow trunks that the previous skinny kid from fresno was gonna make his mark.Rory Leidlemeyer sitting behind myself and Andres Cahling munching on his popcorn as if spilled all over in zest.Marcus Allen had parked his red ferrari near us out front and was rooting for flex too...He went on to display some of the best three quarter back shots,round full muscle belly's of wonderful shape and symetry if ya will in the pastime we call bodybuilding but the thing that always puzzled me was that on stage when he turned around to the back the utter observation was surprising in that Calves,Hams and Glutes not only were void of striations but were clearly very watery and down right fat for lack of a better word.Was it genetics or lack thereof ? I once discussed this with Paul love his former father in law and he ultimately concluded -I dunno...Precursor to Kardasian syndrome ? Who knows.maybe he learned from Dexters example and with a little discipline finally wants to display shredded glutes,hams and calves.David and Peter Paul would snicker and refer to it as F-2,Lol! From the lower posterior.He has it in him to go get shredded and put em to rest.
    Last edited by New Jersey; May 13th, 2017 at 01:41 PM.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    I think it's very important people keep Flex and Kevin's comeback stories separate and break down each case on it's own.

Kevin had sustained a pec tear (11 weeks out I believe) so not a serious long term problem like 1 functioning medicated kidney...and then there are the knee issues. That is a joint problem, nothing possibly long term health damaging there.

On a side note...Flex should really watch the oil in them arms...he's gifted but he ain't that gifted. He ain't beating any of the new talent in the classic division...like Arash, Breon or Bumstead but good for him if he wants to compete.
    Flex also said he had two shoulder replacements along with back and knee surgery. That seemed to be glossed over in the video. Also talked along about his creatinine levels which are elevated. Agree case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post

But will the judges give him a gift, as they've done a couple of times with other CP competitors?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Danny Hester used to work in prisons too in the 90's, and he told me the same thing. Guys would train chest and arms every day and many of them had huge chests and arms. How can that be possible if we believe that muscles need at least 48 hours to rest and recover, or else they will get overtrained and shrink? Maybe that 'fact' that many of us believe to be true, myself included, isn't really true.
    In prison guys sleep A LOT hence recuperate really fast.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    In prison guys sleep A LOT hence recuperate really fast.
    True - I am sure a lot of guys on the outside would gain better if they could sleep 12 hours a day!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Looking forward to see in Flex onstage next weekend.

I saw him in his last Olympia back in 2002.
    The Tiger and Rascal Show Episode TWO- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YRSS_1fWpA

I think flex is mad at me for the rx-interview i did,,,but they supped me up for that!!!!!..i wish him the very best of luck,,i like flex he is a good guy!!!!!
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8

MY "NEW
    "FACEBOOK > http://www.facebook.com/pages/GREGG-VALENTINO-Friends-Supporters/334960258389?ref=mf

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOK

Death, Drugs, & Muscle: The Gregg Valentino Story

MY TWITTER > http://twitter.com/#!/GREGG_VALENTINO

www.GreggValentino.net

http://www.myspace.com/greggvalentino

I must confess that I've never trusted the Web. I've always seen it as a coward's tool. Where does it live? How do you hold it personally responsible? Can you put a distributed network of fiber-optic cable "on notice"? And is it male or female? In other words, can I challenge it to a fight?......Stephen Colbert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12