Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 11 - Branch Warren

Default The Ronline Report Episode 11 - Branch Warren

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Thanks Ron. I always enjoy talking with Branch and his wife Trish at the expos. Cool people

I don't understand the hate for this man, jealous much? His training is painful to watch though but that works for him. Seems like a cool dude. I've met him a few times and his attitude is the same. The man is real. Good to know what he's been up to.

I have known the guy since his first Pro show, and he's always been humble and honest.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Banned

Lol midget wrestling .....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stay-Puft View Post
    I don't understand the hate for this man, jealous much? His training is painful to watch though but that works for him. Seems like a cool dude. I've met him a few times and his attitude is the same. The man is real. Good to know what he's been up to.
    He is one of my favorites because of his serious attitude and not giving 2 crap about anything.

But the judges giving many victories and places, have not helped him for the support of the fans.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stay-Puft View Post
    No, the juice works. The training destroyed him.

Ron, I think this was mentioned before but you really need to use headphones with a mic built in for these interviews. The echo/feedback from your speakers when Branch is speaking, makes this unwatchable for me. Too bad cause was looking forward to it. I think you might be losing some viewers due to the sound quality.

Barbarian

What he said,with the conclusion that entire production budget must just be cell phone and or internet monthly contract/bills of interviewer and likewise subject on other end of facetime or whatever its called.Suppose having a background banner printed up would far exceed production budget of these episodes but we do love ya Ron and your reporting sound or just garbled video me friend...you can conclude it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    He is one of my favorites because of his serious attitude and not giving 2 crap about anything.

But the judges giving many victories and places, have not helped him for the support of the fans.
    In his early carrier yes legend,brought the mass,hardcore training,representing God,hard work ,best legs is the game,olympia runner up,beast mode ,legend
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Ron, I think this was mentioned before but you really need to use headphones with a mic built in for these interviews. The echo/feedback from your speakers when Branch is speaking, makes this unwatchable for me. Too bad cause was looking forward to it. I think you might be losing some viewers due to the sound quality.
    This. I gave up listening a few episodes back.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    In his early carrier yes legend,brought the mass,hardcore training,representing God,hard work ,best legs is the game,olympia runner up,beast mode ,legend
    Yeah, top 2 MO, epic with Jay Cutler!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Fine, I will wear headphones, but not ONE CRACK about how stupid they look.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Didn't listen...but if what I'm hearing is true it's a WIN for pro bodybuilding if he's retired. Every time his physique was placed high the last few years it set back bodybuilding and the era of the new hybrid mass aesthetics that is trying to take place. Especially that BS New Jersey show 2 years ago where he placed ahead of Cedric and you just had to be there bro..

Nothing against the man personally, much respect and I wish him and his wife all the best in retirement.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Fine, I will wear headphones, but not ONE CRACK about how stupid they look.
    Wear in ears bro - everyone on TVs wears them - you cannot even tell

I wore my Skullcandy figure them up ones today - let's see how that turns out

MD Online Editor

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast