Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 24

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 11 - Branch Warren

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,752
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Ronline Report Episode 11 - Branch Warren


  2. #2
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,791
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Thanks Ron. I always enjoy talking with Branch and his wife Trish at the expos. Cool people

  3. #3

    Default

    I don't understand the hate for this man, jealous much? His training is painful to watch though but that works for him. Seems like a cool dude. I've met him a few times and his attitude is the same. The man is real. Good to know what he's been up to.

  4. #4
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,719

    Default

    I have known the guy since his first Pro show, and he's always been humble and honest.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Lol midget wrestling .....

  6. #6
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,828
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stay-Puft View Post
    I don't understand the hate for this man, jealous much? His training is painful to watch though but that works for him. Seems like a cool dude. I've met him a few times and his attitude is the same. The man is real. Good to know what he's been up to.
    He is one of my favorites because of his serious attitude and not giving 2 crap about anything.

    But the judges giving many victories and places, have not helped him for the support of the fans.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stay-Puft View Post
    I don't understand the hate for this man, jealous much? His training is painful to watch though but that works for him. Seems like a cool dude. I've met him a few times and his attitude is the same. The man is real. Good to know what he's been up to.
    No, the juice works. The training destroyed him.




  8. #8

    Default

    Ron, I think this was mentioned before but you really need to use headphones with a mic built in for these interviews. The echo/feedback from your speakers when Branch is speaking, makes this unwatchable for me. Too bad cause was looking forward to it. I think you might be losing some viewers due to the sound quality.

  9. #9
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    430
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    What he said,with the conclusion that entire production budget must just be cell phone and or internet monthly contract/bills of interviewer and likewise subject on other end of facetime or whatever its called.Suppose having a background banner printed up would far exceed production budget of these episodes but we do love ya Ron and your reporting sound or just garbled video me friend...you can conclude it's all good.

  10. #10
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,387
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    He is one of my favorites because of his serious attitude and not giving 2 crap about anything.

    But the judges giving many victories and places, have not helped him for the support of the fans.
    In his early carrier yes legend,brought the mass,hardcore training,representing God,hard work ,best legs is the game,olympia runner up,beast mode ,legend
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Ron, I think this was mentioned before but you really need to use headphones with a mic built in for these interviews. The echo/feedback from your speakers when Branch is speaking, makes this unwatchable for me. Too bad cause was looking forward to it. I think you might be losing some viewers due to the sound quality.
    This. I gave up listening a few episodes back.

  12. #12
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,828
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    In his early carrier yes legend,brought the mass,hardcore training,representing God,hard work ,best legs is the game,olympia runner up,beast mode ,legend
    Yeah, top 2 MO, epic with Jay Cutler!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  13. #13
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,719

    Default

    Fine, I will wear headphones, but not ONE CRACK about how stupid they look.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  14. #14
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,423
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Didn't listen...but if what I'm hearing is true it's a WIN for pro bodybuilding if he's retired. Every time his physique was placed high the last few years it set back bodybuilding and the era of the new hybrid mass aesthetics that is trying to take place. Especially that BS New Jersey show 2 years ago where he placed ahead of Cedric and you just had to be there bro..

    Nothing against the man personally, much respect and I wish him and his wife all the best in retirement.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Fine, I will wear headphones, but not ONE CRACK about how stupid they look.
    Wear in ears bro - everyone on TVs wears them - you cannot even tell

  16. #16
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,719

    Default

    I wore my Skullcandy figure them up ones today - let's see how that turns out


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •