Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jon Delarosa Talks with Shawn After Prejudging | IFBB New York Pro 2017

Default Jon Delarosa Talks with Shawn After Prejudging | IFBB New York Pro 2017

Great to see Jon back on top of his game. Hope he comes in even drier for the night show and takes the win

great showing from jon .
    Always a class act ,,
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    great showing from jon .
    Always a class act ,,
    Jon was ahead after prejudge but Sergio looked into Rhoden's eyes and saw you..a fellow Jamaican there in spirit and mind
    he remembered the AJ's number one prospect to look out for thread on MD .. about how you thought he was as epic as the backstreet boys and don coreleon..
    so he came back sharper and made the mighty Delarosa once again a brides maid but never a bride

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Jon was ahead after prejudge but Sergio looked into Rhoden's eyes and saw you..a fellow Jamaican there in spirit and mind
    he remembered the AJ's number one prospect to look out for thread on MD .. about how you thought he was as epic as the backstreet boys and don coreleon..
    so he came back sharper and made the mighty Delarosa once again a brides maid but never a bride
    Yes, meditate_0.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman