Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sergio Oliva Jr. Talks with Shawn After Prejudging | IFBB New York Pro 2017

Default Sergio Oliva Jr. Talks with Shawn After Prejudging | IFBB New York Pro 2017

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Love his honesty! I think he is good enough to win, but he knows how the game is played
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

This is what a honest competitive person sounds like. Keeping it real, lol.

Oliva Jr, get real bro..
    Sasan is 230lbs , ofcourse you wanted to match up with him and were praying Juan and Akim were off condition and your prayers were answered..

obviously Aceto is telling him yea you got Jon on condition you got him ...
    only thing is, the crafty and complete veteran of the NY Pro Jon Delarosa has the great arms and thickness which Oliva Jr is lacking from the back

Congrats kid 💪🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been watching his latest interviews with Shawn Ray, he's very personable and honest for sure.
    Congrats on the big win !
    @szabi.lovasz

https://youtu.be/PwjDb6-3lOo

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Oliva Jr, get real bro..
    Sasan is 230lbs , ofcourse you wanted to match up with him and were praying Juan and Akim were off condition and your prayers were answered..
    Edwards I will tell you a secret , in Jamaica there is a old woodo secret I have mastered .
    The ability to give advice via mind to the other person without the other person realising it .
    That is what is going on here...I am teaching sergio via woodo all my tricks .
    Today you saw the old phil heath confuse the masses trick..A trick heath has used in great tradition in the past.
    You see the way you do it is to hype up bodybuilders that the fans love but that you know will never beat you .
    Notice how heath always hypes up bonac but never mentioned Ramy ...Same thing here we hype up sasan a bodybuilder that will never beat sergio but we dont mentioned morel or akim ..
    Yes edwards I will guide him to win the olympia in 2019 bro --
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Edwards I will tell you a secret , in Jamaica there is a old woodo secret I have mastered .
    The ability to give advice via mind to the other person without the other person realising it .
    Today you saw the old phil heath confuse the masses trick..A trick heath has used in great tradition in the past.
    You see the way you do it is to hype up bodybuilders that the fans love but that you know will never beat you .
    Notice how heath always hypes up bonac but never mentioned Ramy ...Same thing here we hype up sasan a bodybuilder that will never beat sergio but we dont mentioned morel or akim ..
    yes it worked like a charm bro but Sergio should be thanking you and God not Aceto and Rhoden..
    i hope tonight he says a prayer to you and god

Sounded like a bodybuilder in the 'competition zone'. Good respect shown to Sasan there.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yes it worked like a charm bro but Sergio should be thanking you and God not Aceto and Rhoden..
    i hope tonight he says a prayer to you and god
    Edwards it is meant to be ..You see since the americans wont give me a visa I am using my fellow Jamaican rhoden as a symbol of me .
    So when he looks at rhoden it is like a methafor ...
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Lmao

edwards i will tell you a secret , in jamaica there is a old woodo secret i have mastered .
    That is what is going on here...i am teaching sergio via woodo all my tricks .
    Today you saw the old phil heath confuse the masses trick..a trick heath has used in great tradition in the past.
    Notice how heath always hypes up bonac but never mentioned ramy ...same thing here we hype up sasan a bodybuilder that will never beat sergio but we dont mentioned morel or akim ..
    Yes edwards i will guide him to win the olympia in 2019 bro --

Metaphor AJ

dont worry, I got your back dude !!!

lol

Edwards it is meant to be ..You see since the americans wont give me a visa I am using my fellow Jamaican rhoden as a symbol of me .
    So when he looks at rhoden it is like a methafor ...

Banned

Can an one at MD tell me and the rest of the world why you have not got or posted a winning interview with Sergio Oliva Jr ??? I have counted 4 other bodybuilding outlets that have gotten there own personal interviews with him yet there was a time when you guys would have the one and only one.This is one of the biggest wins in the history of the sport i so love yet ive been checking your site several times a day and you have not posted the winning interview yet all i can think is you have not got one and for what ever reson that is for your letting us the people who buy your mag every month down big time if you carnt do the basics that every other outlet is able to do and get i think big questions have to be asked in what direction MD is going down because i for one will be going to other sites if you keep slipping any lower..I have been buying MD for over 22 years now i have to ask myself are you really value for my now...

Quote Originally Posted by timperryuk View Post
    Can an one at MD tell me and the rest of the world why you have not got or posted a winning interview with Sergio Oliva Jr ??? I have counted 4 other bodybuilding outlets that have gotten there own personal interviews with him yet there was a time when you guys would have the one and only one.This is one of the biggest wins in the history of the sport i so love yet ive been checking your site several times a day and you have not posted the winning interview yet all i can think is you have not got one and for what ever reson that is for your letting us the people who buy your mag every month down big time if you carnt do the basics that every other outlet is able to do and get i think big questions have to be asked in what direction MD is going down because i for one will be going to other sites if you keep slipping any lower..I have been buying MD for over 22 years now i have to ask myself are you really value for my now...
    Go back and Read previous posts, it's been asked & answered!

Good grief.