Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shawn & Ron Wrap-up Finals | IFBB NY Pro 2017

Default Shawn & Ron Wrap-up Finals | IFBB NY Pro 2017

when will you guys have the interview with the champ posted
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

i almost cut the video short when Ron took his glasses off, never do that Ron ..
    the glasses make you look mild manored like Clark Kent.. without them you look like Jack the Ripper

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    when will you guys have the interview with the champ posted
    We are following up with Sergio in California this week for a "Weekend Re-cap" to the video series.

Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    We are following up with Sergio in California this week for a "Weekend Re-cap" to the video series.

Stay tuned!
    im disappointed nobody from m.d got a victory interview from him, did he say no to a victory interview
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

im disappointed nobody from m.d got a victory interview from him, did he say no to a victory interview
    I spoke with Sergio following Prejudging and we discussed a Follow-up Victory Speech in California with more details on whats next should he win.
    Calm down bro and stop raging. He will be more relaxed and focused with rest and carbs.

Shawn what was your top 6 for the open? Same as the judges?

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Shawn what was your top 6 for the open? Same as the judges?
    Yup

Luis I had 3rd

Juan I had 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup

Luis I had 3rd

Juan I had 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn what basis do you have Juan ahead of Sasan I'm curious, I value your opinion your as good a judge if not better than the judges.

Stay tuned!
    i dont get how Sergio keeps saying he didnt have a plane ticket home.. yet wasn't his mother,Rhoden and Aceto all in NY with him?..
    yea really good support... he should be on his knees thanking A.J. and God not them..
    i hope he mentions both in your follow up interview with him Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i dont get how Sergio keeps saying he didnt have a plane ticket home.. yet wasn't his mother,Rhoden and Aceto all in NY with him?..
    yea really good support... he should be on his knees thanking A.J. and God not them..
    i hope he mentions both in your follow up interview with him Shawn
    he he he ,, We had to sell the being broke and living in the car scenario ...hqdefault.jpg
    A trick criss cook used when he turned pro ..You see to act broker than you are shows you are willing to go all in ..
    You see the judges are human beings and they can be manipulated ...So when we came with the I dont have plane ticket gimmick the judges automatically are feeling sentimental to him ...
    And if it is close it is only normal for the judges to lean in a positive way for the person who is struggling ..
    Kai also uses this gimmick when he takes the subway on camera to show poverty , but when the camera is not rolling he is out cruising in his ferrari .artsfon.com-69517.jpg
    Yes always act broke in public in that way you get sympathy and more money will come ...

he he he ,, We had to sell the being broke and living in the car scenario ...hqdefault.jpg
    A trick criss cook used when he turned pro ..You see to act broker than you are shows you are willing to go all in ..
    You see the judges are human beings and they can be manipulated ...So when we came with the I dont have plane ticket gimmick the judges automatically are feeling sentimental to him ...
    And if it is close it is only normal for the judges to lean in a positive way for the person who is struggling ..
    Kai also uses this gimmick when he takes the subway on camera to show poverty , but when the camera is not rolling he is out cruising in his ferrari .artsfon.com-69517.jpg
    Yes always act broke in public in that way you get sympathy and more money will come ...
    yea Chris Cook living out of his mini van with just a surfboard as his position and a pair of Valeo weight lifting gloves ..
    Oliva Jr defeating Delarosa,Juan and Akim on there home turf is nothing short of a miracle..

yea Chris Cook living out of his mini van with just a surfboard as his position and a pair of Valeo weight lifting gloves ..
    Oliva Jr defeating Delarosa,Juan and Akim on there home turf is nothing short of a miracle..
    Yes criss cook the ultimate man ,a man who looked so good the girls got a orgasm just by just looking at him --
    I knew it was going too be hard since weinberger I believe is juan and akim steph dad in real life .
    And when the promoter of the show is having 3 of his own kids competing shiit can be hard .
    But edwards I had a plan ..True story by the way On bev francis Facebook page on friday I wrote a nice letter to weinberger .
    I told him that he could have my forgiveness for the beyeke screw job if he would give the win to sergio jr.
    Yes then I POSTED tons of pictures of weinberger with sergios dad v72.jpg
    Yes I softened him up, I dont know if it made a difference but the end result was good,
    From this day I am a weinberger supporter

Yes criss cook the ultimate man ,a man who looked so good the girls got a orgasm just by just looking at him --
    I knew it was going too be hard since weinberger I believe is juan and akim steph dad in real life .
    And when the promoter of the show is having 3 of his own kids competing shiit can be hard .
    But edwards I had a plan ..True story by the way On bev francis Facebook page on friday I wrote a nice letter to weinberger .
    I told him that he could have my forgiveness for the beyeke screw job if he would give the win to sergio jr.
    Yes then I POSTED tons of pictures of weinberger with sergios dad v72.jpg
    Yes I softened him up, I dont know if it made a difference but the end result was good,
    From this day I am a weinberger supporter
    good points and also can you believe Akim was in Kuwait for 4 months looking at sand dunes and camels just to come back and then not make top 3 because palumbo told him he needed to fill out more.. at 280lbs he should of been hanging upside down like a bat trying to drain the last bit of water from his body out of his ears, instead dave tells him that there is a mcdonalds just around the corner from the hotel and hands him a 50 dollar bill then tells him to thank him later

i almost cut the video short when Ron took his glasses off, never do that Ron ..
    the glasses make you look mild manored like Clark Kent.. without them you look like Jack the Ripper
    Ha ha - if you ever read my horror stories, you would realize you are closer to reality there than you think. But yeah, I will keep the glasses on I guess.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Michael, I hope you are making up that part about Palumbo telling Akim to fill out - any fuller and he would have exploded. 15 or so pounds of fat and water and he would have crushed that show.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Michael, I hope you are making up that part about Palumbo telling Akim to fill out - any fuller and he would have exploded. 15 or so pounds of fat and water and he would have crushed that show.
    i hope it is not true and only more word of mouth fabricated stories...
    this was Akim's show to lose and was very surprised he was not in better condition at prejudge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast