Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sergio Oliva Jr's Posing Routine | IFBB New York Pro 2017

Default Sergio Oliva Jr's Posing Routine | IFBB New York Pro 2017

Posing was much improved from a few weeks ago.

Who would have thought listening to Shawn Rays advices/criticisms would work out well for bodybuilders...

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Posing was much improved from a few weeks ago.

Who would have thought listening to Shawn Rays advices/criticisms would work out well for bodybuilders...
    Its all good in tha Hood!
    arnold 2.jpg

routine was good but stop rubbing your legs... everyone sees your condition.. constant rubbing of thighs and hams,gay as hell..
    this is how its done Sergio

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    routine was good but stop rubbing your legs... everyone sees your condition.. constant rubbing of thighs and hams,gay as hell..

Oh no I love the rubbing and flexing off legs and quads..It is shows who is top dogg ..
    Yes go to 30 minute mark when mohhamed takes his pants off the crowd goes crazy
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Yes sergio olivia calling out the haters ...
    Juan morel just got called out as a fag ...Saying he is shiit .
    Yes sergio dominating the ifbb scene
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yes sergio olivia calling out the haters ...
    Juan morel just got called out as a fag ...Saying he is shiit .
    Yes sergio dominating the ifbb scene
    yes this what we need, a good beef in bodybuilding.. this might get Juan to cut out his pizzahut since he is really pissed at Sergio now..
    also notice how he keeps bringing up Sasan, like you said bring up people you know you can beat...
    but he did not thank you which he should of done in that interview

you know which side i'm taking in the battle.. my man Kevin English and Juan Diesel

yes this what we need, a good beef in bodybuilding.. this might get Juan to cut out his pizzahut since he is really pissed at Sergio now..
    also notice how he keeps bringing up Sasan, like you said bring up people you know you can beat...
    but he did not thank you which he should of done in that interview
    Yes bodybuilding beef is the best beef along with rap beef.
    Who didn't love the epic kamali vs titus beef,or heath vs kai beef
    Yes sergio is sticking to script ..yes keeps on yapping about Sasan ,
    But know that he is THE KING OF NEW YOURK ,he is starting up the golds gym vs the etc coast boyz and also he is attacking kuwait crew .
    Remember how 50 cent came up in the game,that how im planning this out .
    Yes sergio olivia the 2pac of bodybuilding --BY the way he has a fantastic clothing line I JUST ORDERED the neon green victory images.jpg
    tank top-Yes Im setting up the golds gym vs bed francis boys beef to keep the attention on sergio .YOu see if you win a big show you have to maximise the attention .
    And what better way than to have a beef.
    Golds gym sergio olivia jr,mike o hearn ,Dexter jaxcson and danny hester vs juan ,de larosa ,keving english and marco
    KAMALI VS TITUS EPIC

yes Sergio's 'Victory" clothing line looks pretty good...
    i have also ordered some Shaun Clarida "Giant Killer" stuff and started handing it out to midgets and kids in the hood..
    also that Luis Rodriguez guy caught my eye the most in the show so i think Oliva Jr should watch his back with that guy also..

yes Sergio's 'Victory" clothing line looks pretty good...
    i have also ordered some Shaun Clarida "Giant Killer" stuff and started handing it out to midgets and kids in the hood..
    also that Luis Rodriguez guy caught my eye the most in the show so i think Oliva Jr should watch his back with that guy also..
    Yes we are going for the neon bright swag for this summer -The macho man randy savage edition will be out this summer by the way ..Yes we are going back to the 80s with modern day aura .
    Yeah clarida looked great had gained mass.He seems to have the eye of the tiger
    Claarida the legend killer .aka the giant killer --the most praised midget off all time -
    Luis looked excellent , but he is not american .That means he will fade out some where in the slums of mexico city bro .Just like all the people before him .

I think some of the transitioning in his poses is too exaggerated .

Yes we are going for the neon bright swag for this summer -The macho man randy savage edition will be out this summer by the way ..Yes we are going back to the 80s with modern day aura .
    Yeah clarida looked great had gained mass.He seems to have the eye of the tiger
    Claarida the legend killer .aka the giant killer --the most praised midget off all time -
    Luis looked excellent , but he is not american .That means he will fade out some where in the slums of mexico city bro .Just like all the people before him .
    yes but God works in misterious ways like you do..
    Evan was supposed to do this show and Oliva Jr. would not be able to take him so God layed down a piece of ice for Centopani to slip on..
    now Oliva Jr is the talk of the town and having an epic beef with Juan and Luis..
    he should thank God and you but all i hear from him is about Sasan

Barbarian

video=youtube;aSf_-r9sCeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSf_-r9sCeY[/video]
    Agreed. Whats the rubbing all about? I thought Jon should have won, but life goes on for these pros

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Yes bodybuilding beef is the best beef along with rap beef.
    Who didn't love the epic kamali vs titus beef,or heath vs kai beef
    Yes sergio is sticking to script ..yes keeps on yapping about Sasan ,
    But know that he is THE KING OF NEW YOURK ,he is starting up the golds gym vs the etc coast boyz and also he is attacking kuwait crew .
    Remember how 50 cent came up in the game,that how im planning this out .
    Yes sergio olivia the 2pac of bodybuilding --BY the way he has a fantastic clothing line I JUST ORDERED the neon green victory images.jpg
    tank top-Yes Im setting up the golds gym vs bed francis boys beef to keep the attention on sergio .YOu see if you win a big show you have to maximise the attention .
    And what better way than to have a beef.
    Golds gym sergio olivia jr,mike o hearn ,Dexter jaxcson and danny hester vs juan ,de larosa ,keving english and marco
    KAMALI VS TITUS EPIC
    King vs Titus was a lot of fun, at the 04 NOC they went at it on stage with Titus doing the the Robot and. King sticking his gut out. Sergio would be EPIC at the Olympia press conference! Bodybuilding needs some life! The Sergio interview was very enjoyable and he kept it real!

Evan was supposed to do this show and Oliva Jr. would not be able to take him so God layed down a piece of ice for Centopani to slip on..
    now Oliva Jr is the talk of the town and having an epic beef with Juan and Luis..

ha ha good one ............... everything happens for a reason

Hahahahaha!!!! Sergio pretty much gave a big "fuck you" to the East Coast!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast