Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: George Peterson 6 Days Out From His Pro Debut At The NY Pro

Default George Peterson 6 Days Out From His Pro Debut At The NY Pro

I have prepped many very talented amateur and pro bodybuilders over the years. Guys who weighed 250 + onstage and have won shows but I have never prepped anybody who is a better bodybuilder than George Peterson. Nobody better physically and nobody stronger mentally. He will go on to do great things in the sport because of his mind as well as great genetics. George will make his pro debut in the Classic division in 6 days. George "may" move up into 212 or open in the future if he chooses. That will be for George to decide. But for now in 2017 his goals are solely focused within the Classic division and on being the best Classic division competitor he can be. He feels this division is made for him because making the weight helps him accentuate his natural shape and tiny joints. George brings a cool look that a fan of an athlete with an "old school" look, with ripped striated muscle from head to toe along with a tiny waist, can appreciate. To me George is what bodybuilding as all about. Bigger doesn't mean better...only better is better. George illustrates that perfectly. He may weigh 190 onstage...but he SURE as hell won't look it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I'm not a big fan of classic, but this dude looks fucking incredible. His condition is nuts yet he looks full at the same time
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

this is the show where you make a name for yourself in Classic... we will see what George can do

That back looks like a mini Ronnie Coleman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I'm not a big fan of classic, but this dude looks fucking incredible. His condition is nuts yet he looks full at the same time
    I met George through his trainer Justin and this dude could place well in the open! He has vintage 90ish. Shape and is very muscular. First classic bro to make the Mayors epic shirt. BMC. Check my FB and IG for great my pro pictures!

If he presents himself with this fullness and conditioning, he would beat Danny very easily.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Impressive back, it is a waste that he does not go to open, yes, he is destined to be a total bodybuilder.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Banned

He does looks very impressive. Looking forward to see where the clueless judges put him.

That back puts most IFBB Pro open bb's to shame.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Impressive back, it is a waste that he does not go to open, yes, he is destined to be a total bodybuilder.
    Should not destroy himself. He would do much better in Classic or 212.

Enough of big guts.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    That back puts most IFBB Pro open bb's to shame.
    Top to bottom his back is missing nothing! This just proves how silly and destructive the size game has been for bodybuilding!

Time to up the calories and do the open ...A classic title means nothing compared to the open class.And is there any money in classic at the olympia in prize money ??
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Time to up the calories and do the open ...A classic title means nothing compared to the open class.And is there any money in classic at the olympia in prize money ??
    Call me crazy, but going like this, I would not be surprised if Classic replace Open one day. Open could even disappear. Give it 10 years.

He looks amazing . If he's competing around 190 he's not a mini

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I hope he sticks to whatever he enjoys the most. And I hope its classic
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I hope he sticks to whatever he enjoys the most. And I hope its classic
    We have discussed a move up to 212 and/or open...its possible. His gear protocol is less than anybody would think...barely anything at all actually (as hard as that may be for most to believe) and not only that but he eats less (in terms of carbs anyway) than most bikini chicks.....he eats less than 50 grams of carbs per day 5 days a week...we have done that for about 6 weeks now. He wouldn't make 187 lbs if we didn't. George has such good genetics that his muscles stay round and full. He is an anamoly yes...but he is the toughest mofo I have ever coached. NEVER complains or waivers....ever!! Just changing his diet alone and he could be well over 200 ripped within weeks...easily. BUT going down to this weight really highlights his symmetry and makes him look unlike any other competitor in the IFBB right now. There is no bodybuilder who has his waist and detail and there is no Classic guy who has his muscle. So we will see what the future holds...but for now his sights are set on conquering the Classic division, starting with the NY Pro. One thing we are VERY conscious about is that if/when George jumps divisions we would make it priority #1 to keep his waist and bring that aesthetic look with him.

Did not know you done athlete prep Justinian. Just thought you were a wonderful hype man. You had me believing maxx charls could win mr O when he turned pro.

Will be interesting how a physique like this place. Good luck to George.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast