Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Thompson Reveals Confidential Phone Calls!

Banned

Default Lee Thompson Reveals Confidential Phone Calls!

In b4 we're told how this is nothing new, and how stupid of fans we are!

Barbarian

I'm happy Lee came out with all this, but I wish it made some dominos tip so some others would come out with their stories.

Well....being that California is a 2 party consent state, recording Mac is ILLEGAL.

Iron Addict

Couldn't get past two minutes. Did I miss anything other than that girl looks too smart to be next to a sneaky ?w@t? Oh the drama and pumped up ego. Girl go live your life!

Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Well....being that California is a 2 party consent state, recording Mac is ILLEGAL.
    Instagram: @ManagerMatt1

Iron Addict

Oh yeah this shit will be shut down in..........
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Iron Addict

But is it true? Bob? I ask the question. Did you guys in a way shake down egg whites international? Was it handled like Lee said? I have no stance or side I just want to know for me.
    - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by robert c View Post
    But is it true? Bob? I ask the question. Did you guys in a way shake down egg whites international? Was it handled like Lee said? I have no stance or side I just want to know for me.

LOL...shakedown??

Mac had no idea what he was getting involved in..no idea of the lies, deceit, lawsuits, etc. When he found out about it all...he wanted no part of this guy, nor his federation. EWI can make their own decisions and have supported many other federations other than the NPC/ IFBB for over 15 years now.

Same reason the girl who recorded the owner of the La Clippers in his racist rant didn't get in legal trouble, casue shes protected by FEDERAL LAW.

I'm not for or against anyone, I remember this topic being bought up with the Clippers situation all over national TV.

Yep...fuckin moron
    Last edited by ManagerMatt; June 9th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.
    Instagram: @ManagerMatt1

Lee needs to chill with this BS before he fucks things up even further for himself. Just enjoy all your money and your beautiful wife,

Iron Addict

LOL...shakedown??

Mac had no idea what he was getting involved in..no idea of the lies, deceit, lawsuits, etc. When he found out about it all...he wanted no part of this guy, nor his federation. EWI can make their own decisions and have supported many other federations other than the NPC/ IFBB for over 15 years now.
    You didn't have to respond but you did, thank you. That makes a hell of alot of more sense than it was stated. I get the whole business end of it. I figured you'd get a chuckle out of the term shakedown
    - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by ManagerMatt View Post
    Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.
    Hey batty boy, chick went to law school. il take his word over A GUY who takes money from hoes to MANAGE THEM..pimp is what I call you,pimping hoes , there you are on the right
    Unknown.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

How's Tony Freeman doing?
    I stop me....no one else does.

Can you record a phone call or conversation when you do not have consent from one of the parties?
    Regardless of whether state or federal law governs the situation, it is almost always illegal to record a phone call or private conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent from at least one party, and could not naturally overhear. In addition, federal and many state laws do not permit you to surreptitiously place a bug or recording device on a person or telephone, in a home, office or restaurant to secretly record a conversation between two people who have not consented.

* btw, the fuckin Moron comment wasn't aimed at you, it was to Lee

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Hey batty boy, chick went to law school. il take his word over A GUY who takes money from hoes to MANAGE THEM..pimp is what I call you,pimping hoes , there you are on the right
    Unknown.jpg

Well, close bro...never went to law school. I majored in Criminal Justice and was a deputy Sheriff for 3 years.

LOL...shakedown??

While LT is hardly a bastion for truth and integrity, Mac explicitly stated during that phone call that he hated that it had to be this way and said if he didn't play ball he would be banned from 200 shows.

He also sounded like he was implying that you and Shawn were along with the IFBB black balling him if he decided to go forward with a partnership that he (according to his words) wanted to happen.

I don't know if he was just trying to appease Lee or what, but this Mac guy didn't make you or the powers that be sound too good.

Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast