Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 830

Thread: Lee Thompson Reveals Confidential Phone Calls!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    56
    Gender
    Female

    Default Lee Thompson Reveals Confidential Phone Calls!



    In b4 we're told how this is nothing new, and how stupid of fans we are!

  2. #2
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    687
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I'm happy Lee came out with all this, but I wish it made some dominos tip so some others would come out with their stories.

  3. #3
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,855
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Well....being that California is a 2 party consent state, recording Mac is ILLEGAL.

  4. #4
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,759

    Default

    Couldn't get past two minutes. Did I miss anything other than that girl looks too smart to be next to a sneaky ?w@t? Oh the drama and pumped up ego. Girl go live your life!

  5. #5
    Spotter ManagerMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas - Hong Kong
    Posts
    203
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Well....being that California is a 2 party consent state, recording Mac is ILLEGAL.
    Instagram: @ManagerMatt1

  6. #6
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NORFLA
    Posts
    2,541

    Default

    Oh yeah this shit will be shut down in..........
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

  7. #7
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NORFLA
    Posts
    2,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Well....being that California is a 2 party consent state, recording Mac is ILLEGAL.
    But is it true? Bob? I ask the question. Did you guys in a way shake down egg whites international? Was it handled like Lee said? I have no stance or side I just want to know for me.
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

  8. #8

  9. #9
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,855
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robert c View Post
    But is it true? Bob? I ask the question. Did you guys in a way shake down egg whites international? Was it handled like Lee said? I have no stance or side I just want to know for me.

    LOL...shakedown??

    Mac had no idea what he was getting involved in..no idea of the lies, deceit, lawsuits, etc. When he found out about it all...he wanted no part of this guy, nor his federation. EWI can make their own decisions and have supported many other federations other than the NPC/ IFBB for over 15 years now.

  10. #10
    Spotter ManagerMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas - Hong Kong
    Posts
    203
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Same reason the girl who recorded the owner of the La Clippers in his racist rant didn't get in legal trouble, casue shes protected by FEDERAL LAW.

    I'm not for or against anyone, I remember this topic being bought up with the Clippers situation all over national TV.

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Yep...fuckin moron
    Last edited by ManagerMatt; June 9th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.
    Instagram: @ManagerMatt1

  11. #11

    Default

    Lee needs to chill with this BS before he fucks things up even further for himself. Just enjoy all your money and your beautiful wife,

  12. #12
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NORFLA
    Posts
    2,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    LOL...shakedown??

    Mac had no idea what he was getting involved in..no idea of the lies, deceit, lawsuits, etc. When he found out about it all...he wanted no part of this guy, nor his federation. EWI can make their own decisions and have supported many other federations other than the NPC/ IFBB for over 15 years now.
    You didn't have to respond but you did, thank you. That makes a hell of alot of more sense than it was stated. I get the whole business end of it. I figured you'd get a chuckle out of the term shakedown
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

  13. #13
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,043
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManagerMatt View Post
    Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.
    Hey batty boy, chick went to law school. il take his word over A GUY who takes money from hoes to MANAGE THEM..pimp is what I call you,pimping hoes , there you are on the right
    Unknown.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  14. #14
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,036
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    How's Tony Freeman doing?
    I stop me....no one else does.

  15. #15
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,855
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Can you record a phone call or conversation when you do not have consent from one of the parties?
    Regardless of whether state or federal law governs the situation, it is almost always illegal to record a phone call or private conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent from at least one party, and could not naturally overhear. In addition, federal and many state laws do not permit you to surreptitiously place a bug or recording device on a person or telephone, in a home, office or restaurant to secretly record a conversation between two people who have not consented.


    * btw, the fuckin Moron comment wasn't aimed at you, it was to Lee

  16. #16
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,855
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Hey batty boy, chick went to law school. il take his word over A GUY who takes money from hoes to MANAGE THEM..pimp is what I call you,pimping hoes , there you are on the right
    Unknown.jpg

    Well, close bro...never went to law school. I majored in Criminal Justice and was a deputy Sheriff for 3 years.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    LOL...shakedown??

    Mac had no idea what he was getting involved in..no idea of the lies, deceit, lawsuits, etc. When he found out about it all...he wanted no part of this guy, nor his federation. EWI can make their own decisions and have supported many other federations other than the NPC/ IFBB for over 15 years now.
    While LT is hardly a bastion for truth and integrity, Mac explicitly stated during that phone call that he hated that it had to be this way and said if he didn't play ball he would be banned from 200 shows.

    He also sounded like he was implying that you and Shawn were along with the IFBB black balling him if he decided to go forward with a partnership that he (according to his words) wanted to happen.

    I don't know if he was just trying to appease Lee or what, but this Mac guy didn't make you or the powers that be sound too good.

Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •