Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sergio Oliva Jr. | Looking to the Future Part 2 - Exclusive Interview with Shawn Ray

Default Sergio Oliva Jr. | Looking to the Future Part 2 - Exclusive Interview with Shawn Ray

idk about skipping Olympia bro..
    Wolf will be crushing you in Arnold Ohio since you dont have the triceps like how Heath has defeated Wolf using only side poses..
    you will be destroyed in back and hams where the Big Bad Wolf will show you the meaning of life on planet Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Wolf will be crushing you in Arnold Ohio since you dont have the triceps like how Heath has defeated Wolf using only side poses..
    you will be destroyed in back and hams where the Big Bad Wolf will show you the meaning of life on planet Earth
    It is coming down to SERGIO OLIVIA JR VS DENNIS WOLF
    the ultimate showdown bro
    sergio by that time will be a good 282 on stage bro ,
    Dwarfing time will begin
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

A wise move for Sergio to consider the Arnold Classic where he will have a good chance of winning! Plus I go every year and would enjoy seeing him compete again!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA so ironically satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    A wise move for Sergio to consider the Arnold Classic where he will have a good chance of winning! Plus I go every year and would enjoy seeing him compete again!
    he will have no chance of winning but Arnold might give him a good pay day for entering..
    he has all the same weaknesses as Wolf only Wolf is about 5x bigger and harder..
    this won't be Delarosa standing next to you, this will be the Wolf..
    Cedric in top shape would be the only one who could probably challenge Dennis for the title