Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shawn Ray Interviews Brad Rowe | Plus Shoulder Training - Part 1

Default Shawn Ray Interviews Brad Rowe | Plus Shoulder Training - Part 1

nice to see Brad finally training upperbody,.. also the lack of sun is when your supposed to gain your most power

Banned

Brad needs to up the dose alot

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    nice to see Brad finally training upperbody,.. also the lack of sun is when your supposed to gain your most power
    get into that Will Harris vampire powers??
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Ill take that over "needs to work harder" any day. Slow and steady, I am a realist. Even if I went crazy on gear it wouldnt overcome structural issues to win big shows anyway.

Brad must have heard that very often, along with losing weight and competing in the 212. Both "solutions", suck.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Why? He's doing it his way, as he should.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    get into that Will Harris vampire powers??

Ill take that over "needs to work harder" any day. Slow and steady, I am a realist. Even if I went crazy on gear it wouldnt overcome structural issues to win big shows anyway.
    yes, start hanging out with Will and learn how to draw off the moon instead of the sun..
    you will be much closer to winning the Ferrigno Legacy Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Brad must have heard that very often, along with losing weight and competing in the 212. Both "solutions", suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Why? He's doing it his way, as he should.
    If my living was dependent on me winning shows then maybe I would hire Bostin to do my prep. But it doesn't! My sponsors are very happy with everything I do and frankly if I told them I didn't want to compete anymore they would 100% support my decision and I would still get paid. My clientele do not care about how I place at shows, they work with me because of my knowledge, my work ethic, and I am reliable. I love training, I love the challenges of prep, and I work my ass off to beat my previous self every time I step on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yes, start hanging out with Will and learn how to draw off the moon instead of the sun..
    you will be much closer to winning the Ferrigno Legacy Classic
    Probably a better life for me anyway. I hate the heat. But I also hate being pasty white so I need a little sun.

Little Guy

you are all quality Brad. I like the fact that you always compete in great shape. Also the way you look at things brings balance to once life. you are n great bodybuilder.

Man time to leave bodybuilding behind bro...atleast competing ..
    You have proved youre point been to the olympia , won a show I belle too.
    Realistically the upper level of the ifbb is not reachable for you ,Ever .
    The second best level guys like nathan,dallas,beyeke, is not reachable .
    But don t be ashamed you had a good carrier , but it is time to enter the next level bro--

You have the if factor if you do something else with youre phsqyue , in hollywood with acting bro .
    Action hero or slim down a little bit and try to get the roles as hunky doctor man on those soap opera shows bold-beautiful-lopez43.jpg
    Why put so much money into shows when you cant win the big shows anyway ..
    Brad you must do hollywood full time bro--
    Also nice sweater with youre name on it .
    Brad you are the only white man that is over 30 that posses the ability to look good with two diomand earrings on as most white guys cant pull that off ..
    That is a sign bro you have the if factor , USE IT ON SOMETHING BIGGER BRO
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Brad if you're not aware - AJ has your future all planned out for you, like a mentor. lulz

Always been a fan of you Brad and will continue to support you! Hope you and the Mrs are good. Any kids in the near future?

Handling the haters perfectly, Brad!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Brad has done a ton of film/TV/commercial work - I am sure he has made more money from that than most Pro's ever will in their careers, even those who win a bunch of shows
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Brad if you're not aware - AJ has your future all planned out for you, like a mentor. lulz

Always been a fan of you Brad and will continue to support you! Hope you and the Mrs are good. Any kids in the near future?
    Dont be a smart ass bro .
    Me and brad are friends .I always have his back and I really believe changing his focus to another field will truly be what is best for him .
    He has the look,good wife and fashion sense to reach the next level of swag .
    Brad has million dollar legs , but the upper body is not max charles level ..Brad is a hard worker , so obviously the genetics just is not there to be top 10 at the O ..
    So why not maximise what you got ,,
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Dont be a smart ass bro .
    Me and brad are friends .I always have his back and I really believe changing his focus to another field will truly be what is best for him .
    He has the look,good wife and fashion sense to reach the next level of swag .
    Brad has million dollar legs , but the upper body is not max charles level ..Brad is a hard worker , so obviously the genetics just is not there to be top 10 at the O ..
    So why not maximise what you got ,,
    I think it's because it's the way you word things bub.. half your post you praise him for his good looks but then come at him in a way that his physique is shit, which it's not. If you made it to the O, you're one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    I think it's because it's the way you word things bub.. half your post you praise him for his good looks but then come at him in a way that his physique is shit, which it's not. If you made it to the O, you're one of the best.
    Bully then you need to read the english vocabulary book again because obviously english is not youre first language .
    Which country are you from bro ...
    First off all I dont like youre homosexual undertones you have in youre post , I aint no member of the pet shop boys bro
    Vey few bodybuilders have a commercial look on film because they lack carisma ..Remeber dennis wolf audition in pumping IRON 2.horrible shiit bro .
    Brad doest have this problem ,.
    I said brad you had a great carrier ,you was at the olympia ,you won shows how is that dissing him .
    Obviously he doesn't have upper body genetics to beat the top 10 ..So saying that steph curry shouldn't enter the duck contest means he is a bad basketball player .no-
    Not sure where get the feeling im dissing him .I am simply pointing out to be a hollywood player he needs to do the acting full time ..
    If you have been to the olympia you are a epic bodybuilder , A goal he reached already ,,,you are the one hating bro

Eugene mishin did this to, he stopped when he realised he wasn't going to enter top 6 at the o and today he is balling in movies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast