Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD's Legal Muscle: Captain America - Juiced-Up Hero?

Default MD's Legal Muscle: Captain America - Juiced-Up Hero?

Rick Collins is a great writer and attorney. I'll DEFINITELY be reading this today

Poor Americans, Russians and Germans discovered and developed steroids before them.

There have been rumors that the Nazis administered testosterone to soldiers to increase their strength, but these rumors have never been proven.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Der totale Rausch, by Norman Ohler:

While the Germans took cristal, the British took speed. Many of the American soldiers passed through Great Britain and received amphetamines there. The Americans took the drug to keep pace with the mad German soldiers.

This was rooted in the US Army: in the 1950 Korean War the pilots were blinded by amphetamines. The Germans introduced drugs into the Army, but other countries followed in their footsteps. LSD, in fact, was invented by a Swiss chemist and American intelligence tried to use it, also based on the German experiments in the Dachau concentration camp.

There a doctor named Plötner used mescaline to develop new interrogation techniques. When the Americans liberated the concentration camp, they took these studies and used them in the CIA Artichoke Project to apply them in the 1950s in unmasking Soviet agents.
    Governments do not give a shit about their own soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Poor Americans, Russians and Germans discovered and developed steroids before them.
    That's why the Western world tried so much to demonize steroids starting from the Cold War era and the propaganda still continues today, the Communist block was ahead of them in this field back then. Of course every top athlete is on drugs, some get caught and others don't.

Der totale Rausch, by Norman Ohler:

Governments do not give a shit about their own soldiers.
    Yes i have come to realise that government are legit criminals ..
    Nothing more nothing less ,they are straight criminals bro.
    But I dont think americans are worse than any other nation when it comes to beeing criminals ,they are all criminals bro ...
    Batty didn't you have any american hero s growing up -

Top 3 american hero off all time growing up

1 hulk hogan hqdefault.jpg
    most epic man off all time in peak ,american flag,juiced up ,role model,320 pounds at 6,7 .lifted andre the giant ,.

Sylvester stallone 2987367-stallone.jpg
    nobody killed more people on his own ,defeated russia with epic soundtrack,jacked up,role model in every way

3 MICHAEL JOHSON
    THE BEST AFRICAN ATHLETE TO EVER REPRESENT AMERICA www.angelfire.com.jpg
    I love michael johnson and nobody had more swag ,nobody
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    That's why the Western world tried so much to demonize steroids starting from the Cold War era and the propaganda still continues today, the Communist block was ahead of them in this field back then. Of course every top athlete is on drugs, some get caught and others don't.
    The top scandal was the state doping of the GDR. They used so many drugs that a lot of records still have not been overcome, that was really epic, lol.

But I am absolutely certain that state doping occurs in all sports powers in search of Olympic medals.

My favorite superheroes were Vegeta, Goku ..., Ninja Turtles, Batman and Spiderman. Meanwhile, I was a fan of Van Damme movies.
    I never liked Stallone or Arnold, I'm a fan of martial arts, not of pistols and tanks.

I liked the undertaker of WWE and play with He Man toys.

I really was not a fan of the muscle until watch the Coleman video The Unbelievable, with 16 years. I had never seen a bodybuilder before, no magazines or films or in the gym, I did not know anyone else, and then I thought that was something so incredible that I still have not seen anything more amazing

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    I don't think you can say EVERY top athlete is on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    I don't think you can say EVERY top athlete is on drugs.
    I tell you who isn't on drugs though ,mr antony joshua .
    I was at a big chain gym today and on the wall they had mr johua advertising for some trendy gym clothes -
    It was a fantastic site to see even in Norway he is a hero ..Yes im really feeling it long live the british boxing tradition .
    lenox lewis ,then david haye and today joshua ,,Makes me proud
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I tell you who isn't on drugs though ,mr antony joshua .
    I was at a big chain gym today and on the wall they had mr johua advertising for some trendy gym clothes -
    It was a fantastic site to see even in Norway he is a hero ..Yes im really feeling it long live the british boxing tradition .
    lenox lewis ,then david haye and today joshua ,,Makes me proud
    Yes Anthony Joshua is on the rise...a natural athlete who trains hard.

In the United States of 1940, "whose free voice was raised" to criticize the Stalin and Hitler dictatorships, It turns out that the right to vote was valid only for whites.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yes i have come to realise that government are legit criminals ..
    Nothing more nothing less ,they are straight criminals bro.
    But I dont think americans are worse than any other nation when it comes to beeing criminals ,they are all criminals bro ...
    Batty didn't you have any american hero s growing up -

Top 3 american hero off all time growing up

1 hulk hogan hqdefault.jpg
    most epic man off all time in peak ,american flag,juiced up ,role model,320 pounds at 6,7 .lifted andre the giant ,.

Sylvester stallone 2987367-stallone.jpg
    nobody killed more people on his own ,defeated russia with epic soundtrack,jacked up,role model in every way

3 MICHAEL JOHSON
    THE BEST AFRICAN ATHLETE TO EVER REPRESENT AMERICA www.angelfire.com.jpg
    I love michael johnson and nobody had more swag ,nobody
    Bro, can you help me with this? Why there are no any black important super hero? There is no great production for a black super hero.

Batman and Robin, Hulk, Superman, Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron-man, Thor, Wonder Woman, Flash, Daredevil.

Bearing in mind that the best American athletes in history are black because their genetics is superior Jordan, Ali, Jesse Owens, Haney, Coleman, 90% of NBA or NFL players, 90% of Olympic medalists... I am the only one who sees a clear racist tendency carried out by who Govern the media?

Bro, can you help me with this? Why there are no any black important super hero? There is no great production for a black super hero.

Batman and Robin, Hulk, Superman, Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron-man, Thor, Wonder Woman, Flash, Daredevil.

Bearing in mind that the best American athletes in history are black because their genetics is superior Jordan, Ali, Jesse Owens, Haney, Coleman, 90% of NBA or NFL players, 90% of Olympic medalists... I am the only one who sees a clear racist tendency carried out by who Govern the media?
    Yes I will answer this, but we shouldn't discuss this too much more as the m.d people doest like it when I teach about race relations as it often upset many racist people on here .

First off all I am not a comic book expert , so I have no idea if there any black heroes in that category .You see it was mostly nerds that was into that shiit when I was a kid.And since im not a nerd I was never into that stuff .I hate star wars ,harry poter ,wolverine and that type of nerd shiit .
    Batman I could watch because it had some swag and I liked teenage mutant ninjas ...

But as you said there are no important black super heroes in american history ..Altuogh that saddens me ,it doest surprise me .
    First off all most of these legendary super heroes like spiderman ,superman etch I believe was original written in the 20s or 30s..Back in this days the black people im america was slaves or of low value to the americans ...So obviously that would be impossible to have as a super hero for kids , because the white people at the time had more love for dogs than black people .So most super human charqcthers was created in a time when beeing black was not looked upon as something good,but rather something bad .
    There also was NO BLACK magazine owners in time times to even create black super heroes as the media was owned by the white man ..

So we can look at Hollywood if you want to see even clearer racism..
    Hollywood who was owned by the whites and people of jewish faith started with its rACISM EARLY .
    First they had there black face comedy ajolson-blackface-1909-a.jpg a thing where white people dressed up as black people and that was so funny to the white people that those type of movies was number 1 in america .
    Then you would have The disney empire who had a law to never EVER have a black character in its program .
    Yes bro shiit was legit kkk bro up in that bitch ---Did you know the first kiss EVER on screen in hollywood between a black and a white girl was not before 1968 with when finally Harry belafonte was allowed to kiss white person on film harry-belafonte-head.jpg
    Did you know MTV music channel in the 70s was owned by a jewish american company and they refused to play black artist on tv because they implied it was SAtan music,But since michael jackson became more popular than JESUS in the 70s they had to show the video .
    Think about that for a while ,MTV had to be forced by the popularity of the king to laud black music to even be played on tv bro f6bb225e-c1c7-4fdd-8def-f4988dfdc3d3.jpg
    Yes the racism was even worse when it came to music ,.Back in the day black folks had to paint them self white or straightened the hair to reach main event level
    littlerichard1.jpgphoto.jpgprince-portrait-1990s-billboard-650-a.jpg
    To become epic amongst all people if you was a black artist you had to change youre editenty to be accepted by all white people .
    Bleaching of skin ,white powder makeup ,straighten of curls,no afro ,,this was something you had to do or else the white consumers would NOT fuck with you .
    So the pattern is that white people did and do not view a normal black man worthy of beeing a HERO FOR WHITE PEOPLE .
    Thats why why have to celebrate Mr Wesley snipes as role model as he is the only black super hero to ever reach super hero swag on film Unknown.jpg
    Sadly america put him in jail 4 years ago for not paying taxes-6a01053645c43a970b0133f6498deb970b-250wi.jpg
    Batty they skinned the native americans ,They had slaves build up the land ,and you ask why there are no black super heroes ,ha ha ha it is because of
    ​RACISM BRO,,,GOOD OLD racism
    Last edited by a.j; July 11th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.