Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Bull Weekly with Christian Duque - Episode 2

Default No Bull Weekly with Christian Duque - Episode 2

Thank you very much for posting Nate.
    Hope everyone likes it. Huge thanks to IronMagLabs.com for sponsoring!!
    If anyone from the Boards has a question they'd like me to answer on the show, please post it here, & Ron will pick the one I answer

Freak of Nature

Doesn't Johnny Styles have copyright on the finger pointing used in your graphic? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Doesn't Johnny Styles have copyright on the finger pointing used in your graphic? Just curious.
    Who's that? Lol

Good episode but a suggestion stop licking Jim Manion's ass, yes he does alot for bodybuilding but he is also more than well compensated for it so enough with the "giving his life for the sport" shit. I would give my life to bodybuilding as well if I was making 6 figures, hell like shizzo I would probably even suck a cock or 3 for the honor

#Winning

Thanks for setting the record straight.

You did forget to mention I said, "He'll get injured"
    10 days after his announcement he Tore his good Pec and later wrecked his already injured knee.

Good show.
    #NuffSaid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    Good episode but a suggestion stop licking Jim Manion's ass, yes he does alot for bodybuilding but he is also more than well compensated for it so enough with the "giving his life for the sport" shit. I would give my life to bodybuilding as well if I was making 6 figures, hell like shizzo I would probably even suck a cock or 3 for the honor
    Hahaha, this!!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Juggernaut

I'm sure some have sucked cock for less than 6 figures....

Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    I'm sure some have sucked cock for less than 6 figures....
    some even for a $5 trophy and a third place finish at a low level amateur show in Bumfuck Idaho

Juggernaut

some even for a $5 trophy and a third place finish at a low level amateur show in Bumfuck Idaho
    All for the trophy bro...

I'm no Lonnie Teper, but I picked Michael Lockett to win on No Bull Weekly and that he did!! Well deserved & onto Vancouver
    I'm pretty sure this is his first pro win. Am I right?

Also, who here thinks Kai will wear down the clock on his Olympia invite? I have a feeling we won't know until the Olympia Press Conference. The guy LIVES for the DRAMA and the ATTENTION that comes with it. I've watched several of his Dynamik videos over the last few days & I honestly think he's not playing with a full deck. There's eccentricity and there's pure madness. I think Kai started at the former and finds himself more and more in the latter.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; July 2nd, 2017 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post

Also, who here thinks Kai will wear down the clock on his Olympia invite? I have a feeling we won't know until the Olympia Press Conference. The guy LIVES for the DRAMA and the ATTENTION that comes with it. I've watched several of his Dynamik videos over the last few days & I honestly think he's not playing with a full deck. There's eccentricity and there's pure madness. I think Kai started at the former and finds himself more and more in the latter.
    And it works everytime with people like you acting butthurt about something and posting about him

I would not bet more than 2 dollars that Kai will compete in the Olympia.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I would not bet more than 2 dollars that Kai will compete in the Olympia.
    Lol. I doubt he'd compete either. The guy just wants attention.

On a side note. If anyone has questions they'd like me to answer - here's your chance.
    Ron will pick them, so be included! I need them by
    tonight, 9PM EST.

I thought Kai was going into movies now?
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Why would the IFBB allow Kai, or anyone else, keep his participation at the Olympia a secret? That would be a huge disservice to all the other competitors. What is it with all this nonsense anyway? What ever happened to fair play? Why do we need all these hidden scenarios and secretive plots? Once again it will be all hype, no action, and we will end up with a fiasco just like in 2015, with the fans being extremely disappointed over false expectations. If the IFBB has not imposed a deadline on this invite, they are to blame as well. Does anyone know when Olympia contracts have to be signed by? Is it a week before the show?

Quote Originally Posted by truthserum View Post
    Why would the IFBB allow Kai, or anyone else, keep his participation at the Olympia a secret? That would be a huge disservice to all the other competitors. What is it with all this nonsense anyway? What ever happened to fair play? Why do we need all these hidden scenarios and secretive plots? Once again it will be all hype, no action, and we will end up with a fiasco just like in 2015, with the fans being extremely disappointed over false expectations. If the IFBB has not imposed a deadline on this invite, they are to blame as well. Does anyone know when Olympia contracts have to be signed by? Is it a week before the show?
    If you win Arnold Classic in Ohio... you pretty much have to sign it by the end of May. Why? Because of promotion.

If you compete at last show before the Olympia you obviously cant sign the contract in May... you sign it just between the O and ur show.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast