Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 22

Thread: No Bull Weekly with Christian Duque - Episode 2

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,758
    Gender
    Male

    Default No Bull Weekly with Christian Duque - Episode 2


  2. #2
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Thank you very much for posting Nate.
    Hope everyone likes it. Huge thanks to IronMagLabs.com for sponsoring!!
    If anyone from the Boards has a question they'd like me to answer on the show, please post it here, & Ron will pick the one I answer

  3. #3
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Doesn't Johnny Styles have copyright on the finger pointing used in your graphic? Just curious.

  4. #4
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Doesn't Johnny Styles have copyright on the finger pointing used in your graphic? Just curious.
    Who's that? Lol

  5. #5

    Default

    Good episode but a suggestion stop licking Jim Manion's ass, yes he does alot for bodybuilding but he is also more than well compensated for it so enough with the "giving his life for the sport" shit. I would give my life to bodybuilding as well if I was making 6 figures, hell like shizzo I would probably even suck a cock or 3 for the honor

  6. #6
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,334

    Default

    #Winning

    Thanks for setting the record straight.

    You did forget to mention I said, "He'll get injured"
    10 days after his announcement he Tore his good Pec and later wrecked his already injured knee.

    Good show.
    #NuffSaid



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,897
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    Good episode but a suggestion stop licking Jim Manion's ass, yes he does alot for bodybuilding but he is also more than well compensated for it so enough with the "giving his life for the sport" shit. I would give my life to bodybuilding as well if I was making 6 figures, hell like shizzo I would probably even suck a cock or 3 for the honor
    Hahaha, this!!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  8. #8
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,592
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    Good episode but a suggestion stop licking Jim Manion's ass, yes he does alot for bodybuilding but he is also more than well compensated for it so enough with the "giving his life for the sport" shit. I would give my life to bodybuilding as well if I was making 6 figures, hell like shizzo I would probably even suck a cock or 3 for the honor
    I'm sure some have sucked cock for less than 6 figures....

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    I'm sure some have sucked cock for less than 6 figures....
    some even for a $5 trophy and a third place finish at a low level amateur show in Bumfuck Idaho

  10. #10
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,592
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    some even for a $5 trophy and a third place finish at a low level amateur show in Bumfuck Idaho
    All for the trophy bro...

  11. #11
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default


    I'm no Lonnie Teper, but I picked Michael Lockett to win on No Bull Weekly and that he did!! Well deserved & onto Vancouver
    I'm pretty sure this is his first pro win. Am I right?


    Also, who here thinks Kai will wear down the clock on his Olympia invite? I have a feeling we won't know until the Olympia Press Conference. The guy LIVES for the DRAMA and the ATTENTION that comes with it. I've watched several of his Dynamik videos over the last few days & I honestly think he's not playing with a full deck. There's eccentricity and there's pure madness. I think Kai started at the former and finds himself more and more in the latter.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; July 2nd, 2017 at 09:44 AM.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post

    Also, who here thinks Kai will wear down the clock on his Olympia invite? I have a feeling we won't know until the Olympia Press Conference. The guy LIVES for the DRAMA and the ATTENTION that comes with it. I've watched several of his Dynamik videos over the last few days & I honestly think he's not playing with a full deck. There's eccentricity and there's pure madness. I think Kai started at the former and finds himself more and more in the latter.
    And it works everytime with people like you acting butthurt about something and posting about him

  13. #13
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,736

    Default

    I would not bet more than 2 dollars that Kai will compete in the Olympia.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  14. #14
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I would not bet more than 2 dollars that Kai will compete in the Olympia.
    Lol. I doubt he'd compete either. The guy just wants attention.

    On a side note. If anyone has questions they'd like me to answer - here's your chance.
    Ron will pick them, so be included! I need them by
    tonight, 9PM EST.

  15. #15

    Default

    I thought Kai was going into movies now?
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  16. #16

    Default

    Why would the IFBB allow Kai, or anyone else, keep his participation at the Olympia a secret? That would be a huge disservice to all the other competitors. What is it with all this nonsense anyway? What ever happened to fair play? Why do we need all these hidden scenarios and secretive plots? Once again it will be all hype, no action, and we will end up with a fiasco just like in 2015, with the fans being extremely disappointed over false expectations. If the IFBB has not imposed a deadline on this invite, they are to blame as well. Does anyone know when Olympia contracts have to be signed by? Is it a week before the show?

  17. #17
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,777
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truthserum View Post
    Why would the IFBB allow Kai, or anyone else, keep his participation at the Olympia a secret? That would be a huge disservice to all the other competitors. What is it with all this nonsense anyway? What ever happened to fair play? Why do we need all these hidden scenarios and secretive plots? Once again it will be all hype, no action, and we will end up with a fiasco just like in 2015, with the fans being extremely disappointed over false expectations. If the IFBB has not imposed a deadline on this invite, they are to blame as well. Does anyone know when Olympia contracts have to be signed by? Is it a week before the show?
    If you win Arnold Classic in Ohio... you pretty much have to sign it by the end of May. Why? Because of promotion.

    If you compete at last show before the Olympia you obviously cant sign the contract in May... you sign it just between the O and ur show.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •