Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need advice

Behemoth

Default Need advice

About 3 weeks ago, after training back, I started to do a light set of preacher curls to warm up biceps. During this set I felt subtle pop or almost a "twang" in my lower biceps area. It didn't hurt and the shape of my biceps didn't change so I don't think I tore my biceps. Sine then my brachioradialis and my inner triceps area is very sore and a bit swollen. Been icing an tried Advil with no real help. Now I'm getting slight discomfort in my biceps as well. Note I haven't trained with weights since. Only been doing cardio. I had one acupuncture treatment and it helped but the symptoms immediately returned. I'll see the acupuncturist twice this week and hope it helps. Has anyone had anything similar or can offer any advice? Thank you and have a great 4th.

Go see a Dr. and get it properly diagnosed before its too late to repair it properly.

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Aliwen View Post
    Go see a Dr. and get it properly diagnosed before its too late to repair it properly.
    Youre assuming it needs repair. I will seek a diagnosis but wondered if anyone had a similar experience.