Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Loggers

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Matty View Post
    Do we have anyone interested in logging any SARM of their choosing? We are always happy to have more loggers guys
    Hey Matt, are you guys still looking for loggers?

Quote Originally Posted by fowlken8 View Post
    Hey Matt, are you guys still looking for loggers?
    Always! What are you interested in logging and why?
    SarmsSearch Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!

Little Guy

Always! What are you interested in logging and why?
    Thanks for the response. I was considering Ostarine. I'm 29 and have been lifting for 10 years or so. I'm around 205 lbs and am in pretty good shape. I've tried almost every supplement and have never dabbled in prohormones or anything similar. I was always afraid of the side effects or need for liver support and pct. I work in clinical research and consistently see trials for testosterone and other compounds and repeatedly see people reaping benefits.

I'm looking for something that can get me over that Hump and make a difference while also being "safe". I understand this is investigational drug but I've seen some publications showing promising results.

My goal is to lose this last bit of fat and maintain muscle as I cut. I'm carb cycling, doing lots of cardio and continuing to lift heavy while avoiding alcohol and other negative foods. I think ostarine could really help me considering I'm very motivated and consistent with my diet and exercise regimen.

Thanks for the response. I was considering Ostarine. I'm 29 and have been lifting for 10 years or so. I'm around 205 lbs and am in pretty good shape. I've tried almost every supplement and have never dabbled in prohormones or anything similar. I was always afraid of the side effects or need for liver support and pct. I work in clinical research and consistently see trials for testosterone and other compounds and repeatedly see people reaping benefits.

I'm looking for something that can get me over that Hump and make a difference while also being "safe". I understand this is investigational drug but I've seen some publications showing promising results.

My goal is to lose this last bit of fat and maintain muscle as I cut. I'm carb cycling, doing lots of cardio and continuing to lift heavy while avoiding alcohol and other negative foods. I think ostarine could really help me considering I'm very motivated and consistent with my diet and exercise regimen.
    I think you'd be perfect to have a run of Ostarine! I gave it a run and was VERY happy with it, even though I hardly pushed things diet or cardio wise. I've also found RAD140 to be very good for this same situation however it doesn't have the research behind it as yet like Ostarine.

If you are happy to start a log on here and keep it reasonably detailed for us to follow along, send me a DM with your details and I'll see what I can do mate.

Little Guy

I think you'd be perfect to have a run of Ostarine! I gave it a run and was VERY happy with it, even though I hardly pushed things diet or cardio wise. I've also found RAD140 to be very good for this same situation however it doesn't have the research behind it as yet like Ostarine.

If you are happy to start a log on here and keep it reasonably detailed for us to follow along, send me a DM with your details and I'll see what I can do mate.
    Hey Matt, it looks like I don't have enough posts to DM you. I'm not sure how many are required, but maybe if you shoot me a message I'll be able to respond.

Hey Matt, it looks like I don't have enough posts to DM you. I'm not sure how many are required, but maybe if you shoot me a message I'll be able to respond.
    Ive left you a message on your page as it won't let me send you a DM either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12