Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flex Lewis 9 weeks out

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Disagree on Ahmad being a better version. Both are very close in everything. Henry is much more separated, but Ahmad is very grainy. I prefer the more separated look, but I gave it to Ahmad by a hair because his hams and chest are almost as ridiculous as his back

Henry has amazing muscle roundness for lack of a better term he has the prettier physique

Bodybuilding is as interesting as stupid.

Any victory can be questioned,Ahmad victory was much clearer than Cedric's victory at Arnold.
    "In the future, my name anger attached to greatness. I am dynamite."

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Henry has amazing muscle roundness for lack of a better term he has the prettier physique
    I don't disagree. At his best he can even pull off that classic flex wheeler pose. But in the same way Dorian beat guys with prettier physique I still give it Ahmad.

It's a personal preference and I wouldn't have been upset if Henry was given the win. The guy is a class act on the stage and a beast in the gym. Great sense of humour too. His phil heath burn was one of the all time best

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I don't disagree. At his best he can even pull off that classic flex wheeler pose. But in the same way Dorian beat guys with prettier physique I still give it Ahmad.

It's a personal preference and I wouldn't have been upset if Henry was given the win. The guy is a class act on the stage and a beast in the gym. Great sense of humour too. His phil heath burn was one of the all time best

I've met DH in person he looks like a comic book character. A really nice guy as well. I get the Ahmad / Dorian comparison. I'm usually a fan of the grainy look , from the back Ahmad slays .

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    No, Ahmad is not beating Flex, but he's beating the rest of the 212s. It was funny to see after the Arnold some people justifying why Henry should've beaten him. I'm not saying that a part of the fans and industry don't like the Camel Crew because they are Arabs or Muslims, but this seems to be the case.
    even if Ahmad was up 1 point, Henry won the posing round by atleast 4 points but it wasnt judged like it was suposed to..
    your Arnolds Classic winner was my man David Henry.. his revenge is coming at Olympia where he is coming for Ashkanani's gold

Henry is like Kal Skalak was in the 70s, amazing upper body and lackluster legs. Either one of them had legs, they'd be Mr Olympia.
    Same with Johnny Jackson... their legs suck.... but Ahmad legs don't suck that bad. He will continue to gain size there while the rest will remain the same. Pointy looking legs are unfortunate, but you have to place 2nd.

I hope David Henry can bring his back up again. His last outing didn't look like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    even if Ahmad was up 1 point, Henry won the posing round by atleast 4 points but it wasnt judged like it was suposed to..
    It was never judged, it was only decisive for the confrontation between Kai and Cedric, and even then, Steve made a mess with his dubious explanations.
    "In the future, my name anger attached to greatness. I am dynamite."

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Guest posing at his Flex Lewis Classic Canada. This is pretty much contest conditioning for many OPEN bodybuilders. Impressive
    nice, he'll win again
    MY KING OF KINGS

Small traps, weird looking biceps now?

He will win, but Ahmad is way more impressive in certain ways just not put together as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12