Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 29 - Shawn Ray Speaks Out!

Default The Ronline Report Episode 29 - Shawn Ray Speaks Out!

don't worry Shawn, i don't think Lockett will make an instagram post about you..
    he's heard everything already from his posing,to his legs, to his gyno, to his hairline...

also Compton needed to get bigger but he did keep most of his detail and his overall condition is usually excellent..
    his abs would get washed out since he was still figuring out things with the new mass..Kai had same problem but was never penalized for it like in 2013 when he had the biggest gut known to mankind yet took 2nd over Dennis Wolf at the Olympia

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Awwww yeah....
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Default The Ronline Report Episode 29 - Shawn Ray

Damn!
    I know they look nothing alike and I know the difference between them but when I'm Fired up all these Brandon errr Branden's get confusing to me😂😂

Sorry to my boy, Brandon Curry to even mention you in the conversation! You have had a Stellar Year worthy of both Praise & Recognition!!!

That being said, B Ray is still trying to come up with excuses why he can't win a show and I think he should win everyone he enters in my opinion but doesn't.

He can call me Irrelevant but he can't call me WRONG!

Note to self: B Ray

B Curry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey shawn ray are you going to bolivia ,what are you going to do there
    They have some FAAANTATSIC COKE over there bro,,
    I can only imagine the epic video s you could make if you went all in and then made a video Shawn ray ,calling out ifbb bodybuilders ..ha ha it would have been epic .
    And brandon did take the trolling to a new level when he said he is from brooklyn and the hood has his back,he probably struggles with some inner demons ..Maybee you should call him ask him whats wrong in his life ,he seems to be struggling
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

If I'm not mistaken Brenda Ray worked with Noel for he a bit.

Brenda working with the Camel Crew would be interesting. He'll either be an Akim (thick seal skin who is hard to get into condition) or a Curry (thriving by concentrating on nothing but bodybuilding)

Shawn keeping it 100%..

Can't argue with the guy.. he laid it out perfectly.

Facts don't care about feelings.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

First full Ronline i watched. Dave is right Shawn nailed it and so did Ron. Great one. Ron you deserve to have some money put in this show no joke.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    hey shawn ray are you going to bolivia ,what are you going to do there
    They have some FAAANTATSIC COKE over there bro,,
    I can only imagine the epic video s you could make if you went all in and then made a video Shawn ray ,calling out ifbb bodybuilders ..ha ha it would have been epic .
    And brandon did take the trolling to a new level when he said he is from brooklyn and the hood has his back,he probably struggles with some inner demons ..Maybee you should call him ask him whats wrong in his life ,he seems to be struggling
    Lol "Coke!"

I have a Seminar over there and talks of Shawn Ray Classic😜

I prefer the raw realness of my crappy home office! LOL
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

"It's hard for young players to see the big picture. They just see three or four years down the road."

- Kareem Abdul-Jabar

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I blame world hunger on Shawn Ray. Lol. If people spent as much time trying to figure out how to get in shape instead of posting on social media they would look a lot better. Bodybuilding and life is all about what you focus on! Look at guys like Dorian and Jay you think they gave two shits about the critics? All champions have the strongest minds.

What Shawn spoke was absolute truth.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Wow.....Great interview and Shawn was spot on. Social media gives a lot of guys a false sense of accomplishment bc everyone says you look great. If you are honest you are a hater. Shawn talked about Dorians look and Dorian didn't get butt hurt. He went to his dungeon to train. Think about it. If Ron or Shawn or Peter gave a local or regional competitor advice, we would take it. I personally value Ron's opinion bc he has been in the game and has seen a lot more than Kinic or Michael Edwards, etc....We all need a friend or family member that is brutally honest. Someone that will say your fat or not lean enough. This generation is soft. AJ......I got 'dat fire son!!!!

Ron, maybe we can get Denise Masino on. Just sayin
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

My how the Times have changed.

I speak the Truth and Branden defends his "Posing, Conditioning & calls me Irrelevant. Not long ago he was calling me Big Bro when I got him signed with Betancourt Nutrition and helping him get publicity for his hard work.
    Even Steve Blechman thought this kid was going to be a great Pro one day.

Now, I guess B Rat feels as long as he trains hard and makes it onstage we should appreciate what we see.
    Well, he placed 5th seems happy and won't be in the Mr Olympia again.
    If that's what makes him Happy, I'm happy for him. ✌🏽

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Wow.....Great interview and Shawn was spot on. Social media gives a lot of guys a false sense of accomplishment bc everyone says you look great. If you are honest you are a hater. Shawn talked about Dorians look and Dorian didn't get butt hurt. He went to his dungeon to train. Think about it. If Ron or Shawn or Peter gave a local or regional competitor advice, we would take it. I personally value Ron's opinion bc he has been in the game and has seen a lot more than Kinic or Michael Edwards, etc....We all need a friend or family member that is brutally honest. Someone that will say your fat or not lean enough. This generation is soft. AJ......I got 'dat fire son!!!!

Ron, maybe we can get Denise Masino on. Just sayin
    Shawn never said much that hadn't already been said by people on MD. He just bought his experienced eye to the situation.

Beti was the first person to call him out for shitty conditioning. Naturally some fan boys came to his aid. I called him out for being soft from the rear and him needing to realize he's meant to be in a competition at the pro level. Him not posting no pics from the rear on insta. l also warned him against going down the jeff long route before his insta meltdown . Macmac called out the delusions too

But what do us forum guys knows right

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I blame world hunger on Shawn Ray. Lol. If people spent as much time trying to figure out how to get in shape instead of posting on social media they would look a lot better. Bodybuilding and life is all about what you focus on! Look at guys like Dorian and Jay you think they gave two shits about the critics? All champions have the strongest minds.
    I blame world hunger on Juan '20,000 calories' Morel.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast