Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: S4 Log

Default S4 Log

I wasn't sure about running S4 on it's on, but they asked if I would give it a try and I am.
    It comes at a good time. I have been sort of off season for about 6 months now. Just bought a new house and changed jobs, so I've just been getting in workouts when I can.

I plan on slowly ramping up the dosage, since it seems that some people are very sensitive to this SARM.
    I have been back eating clean since Monday. i know that's only 2 days, but you have to start somewhere. I dont weigh myself so I have no idea where I am. I will get a pic or 2 uploaded this week.

I am splitting the dose into AM and PM. Day 1 - 3 10mg/ 10mg. Day 4-5 20mg/ 20mg. And I'll see how it goes from here.

Last night I was soo hungry, not sure if the S4 has anything to do with it, but I ate some junk. Rest of the week will be good. This weekend is my birthday, so a couple more cheat meals and then on track for the next 5 weeks straight.

Goal is shredded.

All the best running this man!

So last week I ran about 20-25mg a day for the first 5 days in a row. I did have very little sun sensitivity, but not enough to really notice. i could just be me getting out into this bright hot sun.

My diet was not amazing this past week. My folks were visiting for my birthday and we did a big remodel on my house. Patched a door. Added a door. Re-wired and dry-walled.

I did feel some extra stamina through my workouts. Typically my muscles fill with blood and I get a little pumped out during my workout, but this past week I had great workouts pushing right through the pump. Can't wait for this week.

Dieting is getting strict and hitting it hard.

Stay tuned for pics.

Glad it is working for you! There is a new bottle coming, and hopefully this one will not have any crystallization.
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - Use discount code BEAST30 for 30% your entire order!

Alright. Just got a replacement bottle in the mail and started it with 25mg tonight. I'll be working out in the a.m. and I'm sure I'll be running on full cylinders in a week or so. IMG_2651.jpg
    IMG_2650.jpg

So far so good. I do seem to be sweating a lot more in the gym this week than normal. I am def leaning out more and more. I'll update with pics this weekend