Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MD Training Camp - Evan Centopani | Bodybuilding’s Drug War: Truth vs. Bull

Banned

Evan learned his drug tactics from Dave, and he loved taking lots. So you be the judge

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

I think with enough discipline and drive, the average guy can build muscle naturally ( the extent to which depends on genetics) with drugs you're only building what you gots. Doesn't mean they can become professional BB.

That being said. Guys should be happy with a lean body. When I was younger, living with my parents, I was able to train, eat and whack off as a free man with no care in the world ( if your living at home with your parents, take advantage of it! ) I used to say I wanted to be 300 lean. Then reality hit and I realized that even being 220 lean for real world is amazing.

I got a wife, family, mortgage, investments, being able to hit gym 3 times a week is a blessing. I'm up on my feet running around between patients more than 10 hours a day. I was heavier around the time I started, probably close 260. My feet were so swolen and I was out of breath ( despite my coming from boxing) my cardio was shot to hell.
    I'd get out the shower and look down on my pecker, and I wasn't seeing the bastard and I had some love handles. I said to my self, fuck, I'm officially a fat bodybuilder. . After about a year of cleaning up my diet, shakes ( during the day, better than nothing) treadmill at home, I'm down to 220lbs with a lean stomach. And I love it.

Leave the professional bodybuilding to the genetically gifted, it doesn't mean that you wan't gain muscle just means that you should realize what you can't and can do.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I know at your age the years blur into each other, but GH15 spouted his nonsense years ago and hasn't been active for a while.

Heard claims you could go pro with the right drugs and dosage, but never claims you'd be a champion bodybuilder.

Also none of this happened lately. It's all pretty old news
    For what it's worth, this material/interview is several years old. I haven't been with MD since the end of 2014 and even then, this was kinda old.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Evan learned his drug tactics from Dave, and he loved taking lots. So you be the judge
    Every time you post something, you show how little you know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Every time you post something, you show how little you know.
    So correct me if you dare Evan, oh wait, you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    So correct me if you dare Evan, oh wait, you won't.
    Oh wait; yeah, let me give Kurty the details. Like I said, every time you post....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My mate sponsored an IFBB Pro(clothing) and he was blown away at just how little he used, just saying.

Jesus people are fucking retarded. I am a natural endo with shitty insertons etc.

I did low dose and a high dose cycle over the years(last one 6-7 years ago)

I looked best TBH on just 50mg of winstrol every other day, which is my avatar in fact. The high one I used 1000mg of test plus eq for 4 months, no difference except I felt like shit

my point is even though I looed better with the small dose cycle I did not get anywhere near looking like a bodybuilder, more looked liked a professional wresler, funny thing is I did my best lifts juice free and benched 385 before even using anything.

Stop ASSUMING that if you take enough etc you will look like any of the top pros. Chances are the guy using the most shit at a show may have the worst genetics and is in last place.

Do the top guys use more than the guys from the 60's 70's 80's 90's. Perhaps but who knows.

Boston Lloyd what using a shit ton of gear plus seo and would have trouble winning a regional show, he looked like dogshit for the amount he was taking period, no matter what he or his fanboys say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12