Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fleex wheeler classic phsqyue mr olympia top 3

Default Fleex wheeler classic phsqyue mr olympia top 3

I have seen the recent footage from fleex wheeler ..
    We need more focus on the epic comeback of wheeler ...
    We are close to the big show and still people are not talking about this epic comeback...
    I really think this is a good sign we as a m.d community have begotten gay ....
    Growing up flex wheeler was the best bodybuilder to ever walk the streets ..
    Nobody had better shape ,athletic look and all round swag flex-wheeler-oct-2016.jpg
    Then he retires ,almost dies ,lives in pain ,gets out of shape ,etch
    Fast forward to 2017 and we aren't even talking about the wheeler return ..
    What is wrong with you guys ,have you guys gone batty on me
    This is a epic comeback story .The return of wheeler .....
    I have seen the film ,,,Fleex wheeler is looking fresh,healthy,jacked,young,on fire ...
    He also has the help of the best man to ever live in the ifbb when it comes to all around good morale mr stan 17.jpg
    Please lets get behind mr wheeler
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Watch this newest video,looks great ,round in sweater ,looks to be no older than 38
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

guys ,,do you not remember this from back i the day ,
    Flex is at the steak house eating rice and steak with diet soda .Training with charles glass
    At the end good conversations with Stan the man ...Fleex is looking Young guys ,it is happening ,
    The dream would be a fleex win ,then have a shawn ray vs flex at the 2018 olympia classic stage ,would be the biggest olympia in the last 10 years

maybe top 3 but he won't defeat the Persian Playboy Arash Rahbar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    maybe top 3 but he won't defeat the Persian Playboy Arash Rahbar
    Arash day will come ...But not this year ...
    I have a a teori about the classic division ....It seems to be a division made for old timers to shine again .
    MR CLASSIC CHAMP danny hester 50 ,darem charles receivd plenty of gifts in 2016 with winning 5 shows is 50 to.
    This year is about flex ,epic comeback ..You see the weider brothers legacy needs to be kept alive ..
    It is best for business to hype of legends like fleex ,levrone ,etch it makes the ifbb less gay ...
    I predict a wheeler win with a sadik as runner up .Politics at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Arash day will come ...But not this year ...
    I have a a teori about the classic division ....It seems to be a division made for old timers to shine again .
    MR CLASSIC CHAMP danny hester 50 ,darem charles receivd plenty of gifts in 2016 with winning 5 shows is 50 to.
    This year is about flex ,epic comeback ..You see the weider brothers legacy needs to be kept alive ..
    It is best for business to hype of legends like fleex ,levrone ,etch it makes the ifbb less gay ...
    I predict a wheeler win with a sadik as runner up .Politics at its finest
    your theory could be right, .. did you see Kinic's new cd

for the kids who dont know who he was ,legend
    This is the second best look off all time on stage ever in the ifbb epic

your theory could be right, .. did you see Kinic's new cd
    no.he has a new cd out,what is it called ,how does the cover look
    And what the hell is going on with this grimes propaganda,they actually got him winning over josh and maxx...what is going on..I go away for two weeks and this is what is trending ,ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    no.he has a new cd out,what is it called ,how does the cover look
    And what the hell is going on with this grimes propaganda,they actually got him winning over josh and maxx...what is going on..I go away for two weeks and this is what is trending ,ha ha
    he dressed like a cop in short shorts and trying to enforce the law on whoever is not gay..
    he busted me for liking Kaltwasser,Juliana and Larisa Reiss

he dressed like a cop in short shorts and trying to enforce the law on whoever is not gay..
    he busted me for liking Kaltwasser,Juliana and Larisa Reiss
    ha ha ha ,, what was the album called ,, batty cop kinic edition ..straight out of the batty streets of toronto,,o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-TORONTO-PRIDE-facebook.jpg

ha ha ha ha 1044864_1287928774232.65res_160_194.jpg
    Fantastic song list ,,a song list even bruce jenner would support

Banned

A forum user having a conversation with his own gimmick. No one care. Grow some balls and do that interview, huge batty boy from Norwayhica.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    A forum user having a conversation with his own gimmick. No one care. Grow some balls and do that interview, huge batty boy from Norwayhica.
    Bro why do you think im talking to myself,,,edwards and I are friends ,we are not the same person,it has been setup for monday

Spotter

a.j., how come I use skype on mac and you can't? Come on, bruh.

a.j.,

Skype works on Mac, I use it all the time. You can download the App for free on iPhone, iPad or any Mac computer.

You can download the app here: https://www.skype.com/en/download-sk...-for-computer/

As for Flex, I am eager to see how he will look but the oil/scar tissue in his arms and delts are glaringly obvious now that he is ripped and a downsized 210. I don't think he will do well but I could be wrong.

His wrists and forearms just look so completely out of proportion with his oiled/scarred tissued arms from when he was competing at 240+ pounds back in the day.

Flex was one of the greatest in the early to mid 90's. Then he got into the oil/SEO and ruined his physique. Look at his arms here. Definition, detail and striations in his arms not even once.

I still wish Flex the best however, just a shame about the arms.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

MAYBE top 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast