Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask Ron Episode 1

Default Ask Ron Episode 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post

BCAA lip balm, is this an actual REAL thing Ron?

fullsizeoutput_19e4.jpg

That lip balm did not make my lips grow, but I do feel it kept them fuller while I was dieting.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    That lip balm did not make my lips grow, but I do feel it kept them fuller while I was dieting.
    Lip gainz. Nice.

excellent pilot episode..nice outdoor atmosphere,i'd say just get a little closer to the camera..

also on lifepulse's question on who was the smartest and dumbest bodybuilders to interview,
    you forgot to mention when you would call up Wolf for an interview he would tell you in a german accent to just call Centopani to get his answers and say it was him

"It's all genetics"
    Thank you Ron for that statement.

Thank you for answering my question as to what do you like and dislike about working for MD.

Daibhi, yours was the most 'maybe I shouldn't answer' of them all because the safe thing to do for any employee is to avoid such questions, but I went for it anyway. Feuds and inter-media outlet rivalries are such bullshit to me.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Not bad, keep going.

Daibhi, yours was the most 'maybe I shouldn't answer' of them all because the safe thing to do for any employee is to avoid such questions, but I went for it anyway. Feuds and inter-media outlet rivalries are such bullshit to me.
    Same here.
    Some people like that board wars stuff.
    I could care less about it.

While we are asking you questions...
    Can someone in back end MD website support look at this defect that is showing up in Firefox on the MD forum index page at the top left hand side of the page?
    Looks maybe like a web script code fragment programming error that is causing this script text to erroneously display in a browser.

');var sidebar_align='left';var content_container_margin=parseInt('270px');var sidebar_width=parseInt('250px');
    Last edited by Daibhí O'Buadain; August 14th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.

Solid effort Ron. Worth cranking these out at least until the Olympia or till the questions dry up.

For a future show and touching on what you said. What are some of the more unusual training and diet practices pros have told you about, which you just shook you're head at because it would never work for the average man?

I would elaborate more, but Michael Lockett and Max Charles both come to mind as far as how they ate. Lockett was infamous for Twizzlers being one of his main food groups. And Dexter did no ab training or cardio for much of his pro career.

Thanks for answering my question!
    MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

good job Ronster

Damn, wasted no time for thinking about doing this it actually doing it and getting it up. Look forward to the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Damn, wasted no time for thinking about doing this it actually doing it and getting it up. Look forward to the watch.
    The most successful and accomplished people are the one's who say they are going to do something, then immediately do it.

Wow, no story I had a Brandy and a cigar ready to.

Banned

I would elaborate more, but Michael Lockett and Max Charles both come to mind as far as how they ate. Lockett was infamous for Twizzlers being one of his main food groups. And Dexter did no ab training or cardio for much of his pro career.
    I clearly remember reading columns by "Dexter" where he spoke about his cardio sessions. So much bullshit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast