Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King of the Classics? Arash Rahbar is Gunning for the 2017 Classic Physique Olympia Title!

Default King of the Classics? Arash Rahbar is Gunning for the 2017 Classic Physique Olympia Title!

I really dont see him as the guy to win the O.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

^Who then?

Him and Bumstead look like 1 and 2 in my book.

Guarantee Danny Hester will not repeat.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    ^Who then?

Chris def and that new black guy who just won the NY pro looks great. You def know more about this division than me so maybe im mistaken.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Chris def and that new black guy who just won the NY pro looks great. You def know more about this division than me so maybe im mistaken.
    Breon Ansley. He competed last year and got 4th at the O I believe, but he looked great this year at the NY Pro!
    breonansley.jpgbreon-ansley.jpg

I have Arash taking first at this years O, followed by Breon Ansley and Sadik Hadzovic. Chris Bumstead is my dark horse I can see him sneaking in top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by BornReady95 View Post
    I have Arash taking first at this years O, followed by Breon Ansley and Sadik Hadzovic. Chris Bumstead is my dark horse I can see him sneaking in top 5.
    agree

Muscle Head

Arash, Chris and Breon all have the physique to win the O. However, Breon and Chris are both too young and immauture to be an embassador for the IFBB. (Watch any interviews of Breon or Chris and then watch an interview from Arash). Arash is mature, well spoken and would be great embassador.

I am not saying the winner should be the person that would be the best embassador. But in a line up of 3 phenomnel physiques, Arash has the advantage of being a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by WoD View Post
    Arash, Chris and Breon all have the physique to win the O. However, Breon and Chris are both too young and immauture to be an embassador for the IFBB. (Watch any interviews of Breon or Chris and then watch an interview from Arash). Arash is mature, well spoken and would be great embassador.

I am not saying the winner should be the person that would be the best embassador. But in a line up of 3 phenomnel physiques, Arash has the advantage of being a better fit.
    Arash also has the best posing and closest to actual Classic bodybuiling 70's-80's physique

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Arash also has the best posing and closest to actual Classic bodybuiling 70's-80's physique
    Not sure how Arash is more "classic" then Breon and this kid can pose.

Quote Originally Posted by BornReady95 View Post
    I'm with you on Arash. As far as the others, it's much how you compare to the others.
    Many look like a winner by themselves but don't compare as well; but Breon looks really good and
    should be way up there. There's going to be some stroke for Hester just because he won last year.

Arash.jpg

Hester does not compare to any of the guys coming in this time around. Breon, bumstead, ruff, I really hope they don't pity Hester and have him crack top 5... it can be arash, breon, bumstead, ruff, and competitor x (maybe sadik?) in whatever order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Guy

Arash is just like Sadik, another overhyped, political toolbag.

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    ^Who then?

On this occasion, I agree. I would add Breon to that mix. Let's hope that politics do not interfere this time.

Quote Originally Posted by tycoon6 View Post
    Arash is just like Sadik, another overhyped, political toolbag.

How so? Where are Arash's flaws? I don't see any. Sadik certainly needs to come up in certain bodyparts.

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    How so? Where are Arash's flaws? I don't see any. Sadik certainly needs to come up in certain bodyparts.
    Simply put I just dont see anything special or pleasing about his physique. He just looks like an underwhelming, undersized bodybuilder. I understand that is what this new division may be interpreted as, but his physique just bores the hell out of me. He would make a good top 10 finisher because he is very balanced but balance should not win this division.

That guy Breon, he has a nice streamlined physique, with a carved look. For example Arash has those watery looking arms in the front double with no separation, makes him look like he put oil in them.....not saying he does put oil in them nor would I care if he did, but simply put, they look like shit compared to Breon who has arms that have true separation and authenticity with ronnie colemanesque peaks.

Quote Originally Posted by tycoon6 View Post
    Simply put I just dont see anything special or pleasing about his physique. He just looks like an underwhelming, undersized bodybuilder. I understand that is what this new division may be interpreted as, but his physique just bores the hell out of me. He would make a good top 10 finisher because he is very balanced but balance should not win this division.

That guy Breon, he has a nice streamlined physique, with a carved look. For example Arash has those watery looking arms in the front double with no separation, makes him look like he put oil in them.....not saying he does put oil in them nor would I care if he did, but simply put, they look like shit compared to Breon who has arms that have true separation and authenticity with ronnie colemanesque peaks.

I agree, he is underwhelming to me also. I could see Breon taking it all this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast