Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ask Ron Episode 3

Default Ask Ron Episode 3

Great story as to your issues with Titus.

Titus and I will be forever linked in history, unfortunately
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

fantastic episode.. never heard you tell the one about your mullet detaching and Steve Brisbois holding it up and saying 'you dropped this'

I miss that sweet, curly mullet.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

great Episode. i didnt even know i asked that many questions.

You did, and feel free to ask more!

Brisbois beat Moeller lol

MD Online Editor

cool vid ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Brisbois beat Moeller lol

MD Online Editor
    Moeller was in the movie Gladiator so he won in the end

1. what is your favirote Stephen King adapted movie

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Titus is nothing more than a killer and a Coward. Nice touch about your Father Ron!

1. What's your take on people who began treating you differently when you started working for MD? I've come under attack by someone, on a personal level on air, but told not to take it personally bc it's really just against MD.

2. What's the absolute most hardcore bodybuilding gym in Massachusetts?

3. Have you ever lost a friend as a result of writing an honest assessment of their physique & it changed the whole dynamic of the friendship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good ones, C.D!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    1. What's your take on people who began treating you differently when you started working for MD? I've come under attack by someone, on a personal level on air, but told not to take it personally bc it's really just against MD.

2. What's the absolute most hardcore bodybuilding gym in Massachusetts?

3. Have you ever lost a friend as a result of writing an honest assessment of their physique & it changed the whole dynamic of the friendship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am no journalist or anything but one thing I notice as a citizen the past few years(not just since November) is that the media needs to grow thicker skin. I think the biggesy mistake media is doing today is removing comment sections because they use the excuse that it is because of "trolling" when it is in fact because of them wanting to manipulate their respective agendas without criticism.

One of your biggest problems as a journalist is that you want feedback but you dismiss anything critical. Sorry but musclepapjohn may be annoying you but he is in the media and has taken a ton of flack for his opinions and keeps moving forward, In your thread he is telling you the truth. If you want to be a journalist stop being a baby and doing this because you want everyone in the industry to be your best friend. And furthermore if you are going to put up videos as a journalist calling people out, making commentary on them etc they and/or their fanbase, trolls etc are going to call you out on it. Ron gets flack all the time, Steve gets flack, Dave P gets flack, Joe Weider got flack, Peter Mcgough got flack(remember the md vs flex wars years ago) and on and on and on. And they either fired back or kept going but they did not act like delusional crybabies.

You may dismiss what I say but here is the thing, you make alot of decent content BUT your too goddam stuck being a fanboy and worried more about people being your best friend. When other people in the industry like Shawn, Musclepap etc criticize/have critcizes you not saying take the advice, but take it seriously
    wanna get a following and more people to like your shit? Keep doing what your doing but stop the crybaby everyone is my best friend bullshit. People cringe when the media acts thin skinned or fawns over people which is exactly why the mainstream media is losing their perception of credibility

wanna be a good journalist? then treat it more on a professional level like Ron, Shawn and Peter have done ie be polite in your assessments but be direct and don't back down because you are afraid someone won't be your friend anymore.

of course you will dismiss this because I am not a journo, but you def should not because I am more importantly your audience and potential audience speaking to you