Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attacked by Jason Genova, Joe P.

Default Attacked by Jason Genova, Joe P.

Time to go train and hit the pool Have a great day everyone. MD No Bull Weekly - Out Tomorrow!!

Rob DiMaggio should hire Jason asap... will be the last man standing..
    some say having eyes 3 foot apart from each other is a bigger handicap then autism

Rubby Classic

1. Jason Genova
    2. Big Lenny

Mr Duque still providing bodybuilding related quality content on a daily basis. On par with Sir Peter McGough's stories about Dorian Yates and the 90's greats.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Rubby Classic

1. Jason Genova
    2. Big Lenny
    1. Jason Genova
    2. Big Lenny
    3. Big Lenny's shadow
    4. Dookie
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    1. Jason Genova
    2. Big Lenny
    3. Big Lenny's shadow
    4. Dookie
    You're just being a dick now. You for sure have 3 and 4 switched. No way in hell Lenny's shadow beats Duque.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Rob DiMaggio should hire Jason asap... will be the last man standing..
    some say having eyes 3 foot apart from each other is a bigger handicap then autism
    He has the same hammerhead features as the top strongmen. Likely he's of that gentic trait.
    Confirm what I already know

What the heck? There are like 4 Jason Genova threads going on...lol...
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

You don't lack integrity, you lack shoulders, put a shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    You don't lack integrity, you lack shoulders, put a shirt on.
    Lol.

Banned

If you want to beat Joe Pietaro, or a be a Ron Harris ....you have to lift a little.

Oh , and get a co host for your youtube videos, preferably some hot headed hussy from the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    If you want to beat Joe Pietaro, or a be a Ron Harris ....you have to lift a little.

Oh , and get a co host for your youtube videos, preferably some hot headed hussy from the industry.
    To be like Ron Harris, I'd prolly have to live in the gym.

How much hardcore training do you think I'd need to do, in order to be on the same level as Joe P.?

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you post a video recently attacking jason after he got fired?

With all due respect you seem to put out videos criticising people in the industry and then when they call you out on it you post up nonsense acting like a victim.

If I recall you were trolling Phil Heath a few weeks ago then you put up in one of your videos about Phil talking shit back and/or blocking you.

Personally I think you are someone who desperately wants to be relevant in this industry and are part of the problem with journalists not focusing on the story but trying to make themselves part of the story, hence you are not a journalist.

Hell do you see me putting up a video everytime I pwn someone or they pwn me? Like by your logic I should become a journalist by putting up a youtube video because a handful of members said I was clueless because og that mcgregor thread I put up.

Funny thing is you make fun of Genova being in the bodybuilding industry, YET you are in the industry and he is in 100 times better shape than you.

Perhaps you should get your ass into the gym and go on an actual diet and training program and put your money where your mouth is. You remind me of those creepy hanger on's that used to have columns in the mags back in the day who used to troll around golds venice sucking up to nobody bodybuilders and try to measure their arms

And before you cry to the mods you may want to note that this is not a NBull Weekly thread but just one of your vanity threads trying to get attention.

Stick with No Bull weekly and stop trying to make yourself look like you are cool in the industry, you are not.

Oh and just to add, I don't care for Joe P and I despise jason for what its worth

Default Attacked by Jason Genova, Joe P.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you post a video recently attacking jason after he got fired?

With all due respect you seem to put out videos criticising people in the industry and then when they call you out on it you post up nonsense acting like a victim.

If I recall you were trolling Phil Heath a few weeks ago then you put up in one of your videos about Phil talking shit back and/or blocking you.

Personally I think you are someone who desperately wants to be relevant in this industry and are part of the problem with journalists not focusing on the story but trying to make themselves part of the story, hence you are not a journalist.

Hell do you see me putting up a video everytime I pwn someone or they pwn me? Like by your logic I should become a journalist by putting up a youtube video because a handful of members said I was clueless because og that mcgregor thread I put up.

Funny thing is you make fun of Genova being in the bodybuilding industry, YET you are in the industry and he is in 100 times better shape than you.

Perhaps you should get your ass into the gym and go on an actual diet and training program and put your money where your mouth is. You remind me of those creepy hanger on's that used to have columns in the mags back in the day who used to troll around golds venice sucking up to nobody bodybuilders and try to measure their arms

And before you cry to the mods you may want to note that this is not a NBull Weekly thread but just one of your vanity threads trying to get attention.

Stick with No Bull weekly and stop trying to make yourself look like you are cool in the industry, you are not.
    I can correct you, I just don't know if it'll do any good. First of all I don't know who you are. Second of all I didn't attack Jason; he made very disparaging remarks about Rich Piana and those remarks cost him his sponsorship. I also don't think I was trolling Phil Heath.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; August 30th, 2017 at 12:05 AM.

You don't need to know who I am. I am a nobody fan and weight trainer who posts here and elsewhere, you choose to put yourself out there because you have delusions of grandeaur on being a big shot in this industry. But you won't be nothing more than a joke because instead of reporting stories and just keeping your integrity intact by sticking with what you "report" ,you try to make yourself part of the story.

Everytime someone gives you a harsh truth and cirtique of what they see you doing you dismiss them because "you don't know who we are"

here is a clue as to "who we are"...we are your potential/current audience dumbass, the ones you dismiss everytime we call out the bullshit you are spewing instead of what you should be reporting. Nobody cares about you. You are not a personality in this industry like for example Gregg Valentino is a personality. You are self proclaimed journalist/reporter so REPORT and do JOURNALISM and stop spamming the website with your stupid off topic videos trying to make yourself into the story like you did on every other website you were kicked off.

Seriously why are you giving Joe P and genova exqactly what they want here, which is publicity. Joe claims to hate MD but he I bet he loves when you put up vids playing victim so we can be directed to his vids

Sorry but I am tired of all you idiots in this industry calling yourselves media but always making the stories about yourselves. Ron said it best in his first ask Ron about how the media is supposed to be focused on the story, not be the story. You are guilty of it, as is Joe, Dave P, Romano etc etc etc

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast