Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arash Rahbar - 4 Days Out

Gaspari was the branch warren of his time
    1z6tod1.jpg
    Branch+Warren+Arnold+Classic+Prejudging+Photos+(14).jpg
    viciousV is my son by surprise adoption

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    Bumstead (4 days out) VS Arash (2 days out)

Bumstead has a much better Classic shape imho. His shape should be a staple in terms of where the division needs to go in regards to the Classis Physique look and standards.

Bumstead day and night. Arash kills him on Bies...but that's about it. Plus Bumstead said he used a crappy camera for that pic.

Banned

For once, we have a contest with QUALITY physiques. That was seriously lacking in the modern era. The future is bright with Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    People constantly comparing guys saying one is the "REAL" classic are cheesy as shit. Why would you want just one look? That was probably my favorite part of the 70's and 80's is all the top guys had their own unique look.
    This!!
    "In the future, my name anger attached to greatness. I am dynamite."

Arash and Breon are 5-6% ahead of Bumstead.. they are in there 30's while you can tell Bumstead has a 20's physique right now..
    he can get there but right now he is not near those top 2

Quote Originally Posted by M-g View Post
    being from the east coast most people are fans of Gaspari and Bon Jovi..
    not me at all

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    People constantly comparing guys saying one is the "REAL" classic are cheesy as shit. Why would you want just one look? That was probably my favorite part of the 70's and 80's is all the top guys had their own unique look. Both Gaspari and Labrada were classic as hell and looked totally different.
    I never said one was the "REAL" Classic, I said that Bumstead has a much better Classic shape IMHO and should be what those looking at this division should be aspiring to. What is wrong with that? It's the same as when people say Cedric has the best shape and is what the Open should look like. I never said that Arash looked bad, he looks great! Just like those same people who like Cedric's look never say that Ramy looks bad. It's just personal preference and your opinion in a subjective sport.

Point taken though on having a variety of shapes/structures etc. It does definitely make it more interesting!
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    For once, we have a contest with QUALITY physiques. That was seriously lacking in the modern era. The future is bright with Classic.
    What I like is that all the physiques are different. Is like the 1970's when you can see a silhouette of each physique and know who it was.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12