Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Bull Weekly Episode 13 - 2017 Olympia Predictions

Default No Bull Weekly Episode 13 - 2017 Olympia Predictions

Thank for posting, Nate
    Great job, Jordan & Alan

SHAWN RHODEN for the WIN at the 2017 Mr. Olympia!!

The Iron Duque's predictions (since mid July)

1. Rhoden
    2. Heath
    3. Dexter
    4. Big Ramy
    5. Curry
    6. McMillan
    7. Bonac
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; September 13th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    Thank for posting, Nate
    Great job, Jordan & Alan

1. Rhoden
    2. Heath
    3. Dexter
    4. Big Ramy
    5. Curry
    6. McMillan
    7. Bonac
    Hilarious, this is what I call fine sarcasm. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

good vis dookie but I disagree on one point and will repost what I said here and elsewhere

in football, base4ball, hockey and soccer we don't whine about the "personality" traits of the champs

but for some stupid reason in bodybuilding we DEMAND our champs to be sensitive to everyone's feelings and to be ambassadors

kinda bullshit if you ask me.

I don't like Phil but he is a fucking Champ Period.

don't have to like him, but he does own other bodybuilders every year

maybe if Ramy took the time to learn fucking english, he too could be Mr Olympia(like for real, he cant take an hour a day english lessons)

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    good vis dookie but I disagree on one point and will repost what I said here and elsewhere

in football, base4ball, hockey and soccer we don't whine about the "personality" traits of the champs

but for some stupid reason in bodybuilding we DEMAND our champs to be sensitive to everyone's feelings and to be ambassadors

kinda bullshit if you ask me.

I don't like Phil but he is a fucking Champ Period.

don't have to like him, but he does own other bodybuilders every year

maybe if Ramy took the time to learn fucking english, he too could be Mr Olympia(like for real, he cant take an hour a day english lessons)
    Phil is definitely going to have a meltdown. It'll make 2014 seem like nothing. Lol

Shawn could've easily won this, especially with Phil's gut. Rhoden wasn't dialed in correctly and I don't think he received the attention he deserved the final few days. Going with that logic, where's Cedric? How EMBARRASSING is it, that the current year's ARNOLD CLASSIC CHAMPION will more than likely not make the Olympia Top 6?

I don't think top level gurus should moonlight at shows as reporters, commentators, and handicappers, but that's just me.

Thank for posting, Nate
    Great job, Jordan & Alan

1. Rhoden
    2. Heath
    3. Dexter
    4. Big Ramy
    5. Curry
    6. McMillan
    7. Bonac
    Curry might well be 5th, so solid prediction there

Shawn could've easily won this, especially with Phil's gut. Rhoden wasn't dialed in correctly and I don't think he received the attention he deserved the final few days. Going with that logic, where's Cedric? How EMBARRASSING is it, that the current year's ARNOLD CLASSIC CHAMPION will more than likely not make the Olympia Top 6?

I don't think top level gurus should moonlight at shows as reporters, commentators, and handicappers, but that's just me.
    Nothing embarrassing in my opinion. It not like he competed and beat the top guys at the O and now missed his mark and fell down places. Remember that he battled it out with Dallas, not with Heath, Ramy, Bonac, Rhoden or Dex. Not even Josh, Brandon or Roelly, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by razvanimal View Post
    Nothing embarrassing in my opinion. It not like he competed and beat the top guys at the O and now missed his mark and fell down places. Remember that he battled it out with Dallas, not with Heath, Ramy, Bonac, Rhoden or Dex. Not even Josh, Brandon or Roelly, for that matter.
    Still, he should have done much better. That aside, his condition in Columbus was much better than in Vegas. That point is key. There should be NO EXCUSE for him not at least matching his Columbus condition in Vegas (or being better).

In Shawn's case, he was considerably off. Last year's Runner-up won't be even be in the Top 3, he may not even be Top 4, and quite frankly, I think Brandon Curry is more deserving based on his look last night than Rhoden for a higher placing. And that's all based on condition.

Also keep in mind what Bader Boodai said in a recent interview, that leaving Aceto was the best thing Ramy could've done and that Ramy would place much better. Ramy is currently being considered to be 2nd place and some seem to suggest Big Ramy bested Phil in the rear double and side tricep. I believe Ron said that Ramy made Phil seem really small in both of those poses, towards the end of prejudging.

I don't dislike Chris; however, I don't think it's right for a top level guru to do anything at a show of this importance, other than work for his clients. If he wants to do an interview after the show or on Sunday, great, but to juggle commentating, handicapping, and reporting, while prepping top athletes, I think that does the athletes a disservice.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; September 16th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.

Vostero dedicate a otra cosa...jajajaaj va con onda...
    "Hold it right there,freak!" The UW 1996

Duque, my Rhoden 7th place prediction is my proudest moment .. which is his rightful place this year

Default Just A Little Venting

Chris Aceto ROYALLY dropped the ball when it comes to both SHAWN & Cedric.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Duque, my Rhoden 7th place prediction is my proudest moment .. which is his rightful place this year
    I won't argue with you on that. He was WAY OFF!! I have ALWAYS been a kind of reporter that holds the athlete accountable. I've never liked where everything from the lights to the coach are blamed; however, in this case, I really think Chris dropped the ball for both his top guys. AND, the one guy he didn't work with, BIG RAMY, will be 2nd place w/o him and arguably WON the whole damn show.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; September 16th, 2017 at 04:49 PM.

Default Just A Little (Humorous) Venting

Actually to be fair, let's wait till the night show and see who gets crowned. A case could be made for letting Phil keep the title, but it'd be a pretty weak one. Let's see what happens. I hate when folks say "just a bloated gut." He's the only guy in the Top 5 with a bloated gut. Why should he win?

Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    Vostero dedicate a otra cosa...jajajaaj va con onda...
    Andate A Dormir Vos
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; September 16th, 2017 at 04:45 PM.

You make me laugh man good vids! I agree with The Aceto fiasco and with Phil "The Gut" Heath.
    "Hold it right there,freak!" The UW 1996

Ha ha ha ha fantastic videos,,.Impressed.
    A coward dies a million death, but a soldier only dies once ....YA HEARD ME ????

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Ha ha ha ha fantastic videos,,.Impressed.
    Thanks brotha, glad you're back. That having been said, I'm pretty disillusioned. I don't think Big Ramy looked 100%. Cutler was right, in that Big Ramy's legs wouldn't be dialed in perfectly at the weight he planned on coming in at; however, even 90% legs was no where near a setback like Phil's pregnant gut at prejudging. Ramy or Bonac should have won. Phil had been warned about his guy in years past. This year was probably the worst.

I get that Phil fixed most of his gut issues for the night show, but prejudging is what counts for the most. The gut aside, Phil won, but how can we pretend that that distention didn't ruin all of the front poses. The answer is, we can't.

In typical Heath form, now "The Gift" has set his sights on Luimarco & anyone who shared the Team Andro shots. He claims that Lui photoshopped the pics. I guess Amazon was complicit in the conspiracy too. Phil has some serious denial issues. Comparing Phil to Arnold is truly OFF.

Things will probably get worse, as Lui is apparently working with RC1 which is owned by the same guy who owns Kai's brand. Social Media war seems imminent. Even though Phil claims Kai doesn't matter, Kai is 2-3x more popular than the thin-skinned champ. I can't imagine Kai won't strike back at Phil via IG, Twitter, or a full-on video on YT. Once Kai responds, there's 0 chance Phil will let Greene have the last word.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; September 17th, 2017 at 01:21 PM.

Things will probably get worse, as Lui is apparently working with RC1 which is owned by the same guy who owns Kai's brand. Social Media war seems imminent. Even though Phil claims Kai doesn't matter, Kai is 2-3x more popular than the thin-skinned champ. I can't imagine Kai won't strike back at Phil via IG, Twitter, or a full-on video on YT. Once Kai responds, there's 0 chance Phil will let Greene have the last word.
    Interesting. Didn't know that. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast