Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Bull Weekly Episode 13 - 2017 Olympia Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    Thanks brotha, glad you're back. That having been said, I'm pretty disillusioned. I don't think Big Ramy looked 100%. Cutler was right, in that Big Ramy's legs wouldn't be dialed in perfectly at the weight he planned on coming in at; however, even 90% legs was no where near a setback like Phil's pregnant gut at prejudging. Ramy or Bonac should have won. Phil had been warned about his guy in years past. This year was probably the worst.

I get that Phil fixed most of his gut issues for the night show, but prejudging is what counts for the most. The gut aside, Phil won, but how can we pretend that that distention didn't ruin all of the front poses. The answer is, we can't.

In typical Heath form, now "The Gift" has set his sights on Luimarco & anyone who shared the Team Andro shots. He claims that Lui photoshopped the pics. I guess Amazon was complicit in the conspiracy too. Phil has some serious denial issues. Comparing Phil to Arnold is truly OFF.

Things will probably get worse, as Lui is apparently working with RC1 which is owned by the same guy who owns Kai's brand. Social Media war seems imminent. Even though Phil claims Kai doesn't matter, Kai is 2-3x more popular than the thin-skinned champ. I can't imagine Kai won't strike back at Phil via IG, Twitter, or a full-on video on YT. Once Kai responds, there's 0 chance Phil will let Greene have the last word.
    ha ha the best part was at the end of the aceto video ,where you smiled and said you are not doing a very good job at it and you gave him the smile and cut the video off, ha ha fantastic.
    You have to make more videos like this .Where you diss people who is in the industry that deserve it ..This was a terrible olympia .If rhoden would came came in with a phsqyue like he did in 2015 he would have won ..
    Or maybe not , you do realise phil got a perfect score ,straight firsts ..To me that is mystery .It seems like heath 10 olympia wins is the safe bet to have .
    As a bodybuilding fan from the 90s im used to big guts ,I dont mind it as long as it is on mass monsters like RONNIE,jay,gustavo Badell,ruhl,etch ..
    When you way 280 pounds or more and is wide as fuck it is normal to have a little bit off a gut .But heath doest not have the frame in my opinion to look good with a gut as he is to small for that ,
    So how he got straight first is a mystery to me ..
    Some good insight from you lately , and by the way since i WAS banned at the time big rich died.
    I saw youre videos about piana ,,they where done in taste and you could see you had high feeling for piana .
    I really liked piana as a person ,I liked him all the way back when he came out wit the ONE DAY YOU MAY thing about 5 years a go ..
    He was funny ,had a kind heart and had the IT FACTOR .
    Piana is deeply missed ,RIP BIG RICH we really miss you
    A coward dies a million death, but a soldier only dies once ....YA HEARD ME ????

Shawn could've easily won this, especially with Phil's gut. Rhoden wasn't dialed in correctly and I don't think he received the attention he deserved the final few days. Going with that logic, where's Cedric? How EMBARRASSING is it, that the current year's ARNOLD CLASSIC CHAMPION will more than likely not make the Olympia Top 6?

I don't think top level gurus should moonlight at shows as reporters, commentators, and handicappers, but that's just me.
    Have you ever competed or done at least completed a transformation contests Christian? I ask because if you ever did you would realize that as difficult as it is for a regular schmuck like us to get ready for a small show?transformation maybe, for a world class bopdybuilder to get in shape, not once but twice for a competition such as the olympia/arnold takes superhuman effort and showing up to place 10th in the world only to be called EMBARASSING is a bit disrepectful and shows how clueless you are considering that Cedric does this like alot of other guys do with a full time job and life outside the sport. Most of these top guys in all these classes have to do other things outside bodybuilding to survive and dont have the luxury of lets say a phil to get paid to train.

I think your comment on cedric is a bit out of line to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    Have you ever competed or done at least completed a transformation contests Christian? I ask because if you ever did you would realize that as difficult as it is for a regular schmuck like us to get ready for a small show?transformation maybe, for a world class bodybuilder to get in shape, not once but twice for a competition such as the olympia/arnold takes superhuman effort and showing up to place 10th in the world only to be called EMBARASSING is a bit disrepectful and shows how clueless you are considering that Cedric does this like alot of other guys do with a full time job and life outside the sport. Most of these top guys in all these classes have to do other things outside bodybuilding to survive and dont have the luxury of lets say a phil to get paid to train.

I think your comment on cedric is a bit out of line to be honest
    Fair question. Great post.

No, I've never competed & maybe I am clueless, but for the Arnold Classic champion to get 10th at the Olympia, losing to everyone in last year's Top 5, plus newcomers, and to barely be in the Top 10 is embarrassing in my book. The Arnold Classic is second only to the Mr. Olympia. In terms of clueless, please go year by year of Arnold winners and let me know how they placed at the Olympia. If after that, you think 10th place at the Olympia isn't embarrassing, then I guess you're right about me.

Also w/ regard to Rhoden & McMillan, I find that both of them should walk from Aceto. I'd love to see both guys try their hand with Bader.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; September 18th, 2017 at 07:26 AM.

Fair question. Great post.

No, I've never competed & maybe I am clueless, but for the Arnold Classic champion to get 10th at the Olympia, losing to everyone in last year's Top 5, plus newcomers, and to barely be in the Top 10 is embarrassing in my book. The Arnold Classic is second only to the Mr. Olympia. In terms of clueless, please go year by year of Arnold winners and let me know how they placed at the Olympia. If after that, you think 10th place at the Olympia isn't embarrassing, then I guess you're right about me.

Also w/ regard to Rhoden & McMillan, I find that both of them should walk from Aceto. I'd love to see both guys try their hand with Bader.
    why not just do it on their own and save thousands of dollars? honestly they have nothing to lose because peaking is hit/miss anyways. I just don't understand how the guys who competed for so long don't have a clue how to do any last minute prep, which by the way no matter the "guru" is hit and miss, even with Phil every year he competed in the Olympia including the ones he wins and the earlier ones he didnt

Going to a different guru will be more of the same.

I think these guys get brainwashed into thinking they need a guru for the rest of their career when at that level after a dozen different shows they surely must have a clue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12