Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny Hester Trains Chest with Mickey Rourke - 1 Week Out

Default Danny Hester Trains Chest with Mickey Rourke - 1 Week Out

Dannys lookin' awesome. Hope he upsets a lot of people.

Also that Guns of Steel "supp" he was using looks so bad it's epic.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

He's looking thick, and complete. Nice to see Mickey too!

He might be able to hold that title after all!

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Damn he looks good.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Looks great to me!!!!!
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8

MY "NEW
    "FACEBOOK > http://www.facebook.com/pages/GREGG-VALENTINO-Friends-Supporters/334960258389?ref=mf

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOK

Death, Drugs, & Muscle: The Gregg Valentino Story

MY TWITTER > http://twitter.com/#!/GREGG_VALENTINO

www.GreggValentino.net

http://www.myspace.com/greggvalentino

I must confess that I've never trusted the Web. I've always seen it as a coward's tool. Where does it live? How do you hold it personally responsible? Can you put a distributed network of fiber-optic cable "on notice"? And is it male or female? In other words, can I challenge it to a fight?......Stephen Colbert

despit all the surgery's I love Mickey Rourke

One of my old housemates from 2010 used to work as a waieter in a high end place and he had Mickey and his friends pop in the Toronto place he worked at back 10 years ago and said Mickey was awesome, sat by the fireplace in the restaurant and did not give one fuck about the no smoking laws and smoked one after another there and ordered drinks and offered to pay the $5000 fine if the police showed up.

I love anyone who has the bucks and power to tell the government laws to go fuck themselves

I also knew a chick who moved in with my ex after we broke up who worked in a high end place who said Steven Seagal and Burt Reynolds gave her $100 tips for simple meals that cost half as much, so these people might be protrayed as dicks sometimes they really do take care of the " minions" out there and share the wealth

Danny is looking bigger than last year. Hard to do for a guy who has been training for so long.

Damn, Danny is looking great. He's complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    despit all the surgery's I love Mickey Rourke

One of my old housemates from 2010 used to work as a waieter in a high end place and he had Mickey and his friends pop in the Toronto place he worked at back 10 years ago and said Mickey was awesome, sat by the fireplace in the restaurant and did not give one fuck about the no smoking laws and smoked one after another there and ordered drinks and offered to pay the $5000 fine if the police showed up.

I love anyone who has the bucks and power to tell the government laws to go fuck themselves

I also knew a chick who moved in with my ex after we broke up who worked in a high end place who said Steven Seagal and Burt Reynolds gave her $100 tips for simple meals that cost half as much, so these people might be protrayed as dicks sometimes they really do take care of the " minions" out there and share the wealth
    Sounds like an inconsiderate asshole to me. The no smoking laws are out of consideration to the majority who dont smoke and shouldnt have to inhale another persons dirty fking smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by K A N N I B A L View Post
    Sounds like an inconsiderate asshole to me. The no smoking laws are out of consideration to the majority who dont smoke and shouldnt have to inhale another persons dirty fking smoke.
    Agree with this 100%.

In greece every motherfucker smokes everywhere,in the streets,cafe,working places..everywhere!women too!i have girls smoking right before they get in the gym to the classes i teach,also after.
    they even smoke inside the houses all the time,when i go out my clothes, even my under wear smell smoke,its crazy..
    IT is prohibited by the law but no one cares to keep or do something!my pregnant wife comes home from work and she stinks because the motherfucking bosses smoke right next to her in a tiny office1
    some day im gonna lose my temper with this shit!

is it me or does Mickey's face look weird.

Quote Originally Posted by K A N N I B A L View Post
    Exactly!!
    I stop me....no one else does.

lol at people getting triggered by the smoking comment

How can you not root for this guy. From head to toe he is flawless and a great attitude and obviously lives the lifestyle 24/7 and has done it for years even though he didnt compete.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

A lot of Plastic surgery will do that to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast