Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sometimes a message needs to be heard.

Exclamation Sometimes a message needs to be heard.

Mods, please let this sit for a few hours before you decide on whether to move this thread. I am not into politics, but sometimes you come across something that needs to be shared. I stumbled upon this YouTube video by sheer coincidence, but I think it carries a powerful message.

Please watch this clip, and feel free to give your opinions.

Your Majesty

Absolutely bang on true.

What would make America great again? If her citizens would stop thinking they live in the greatest country on Earth.

There is no such thing. Many countries are great, for a variety of reasons. It isn't a fucking competition.

It is your arrogance and ignorance about the rest of the world that makes you NOT great.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoph View Post
    Absolutely bang on true.

What would make America great again? If her citizens would stop thinking they live in the greatest country on Earth.

There is no such thing. Many countries are great, for a variety of reasons. It isn't a fucking competition.

It is your arrogance and ignorance about the rest of the world that makes you NOT great.
    #Romans.
    Your Majesty

Behemoth

What makes America great is our history. Other countries don't have George Washington equivalents.

There still aren't a lot of people who would trade their US citizenship for another country. I'm lucky enough to live on a remote island in the pacific that is very diverse ethnically. There is a lot of bloodline pride but nearly all of them would give up anything to get a green card. Not because they would even move to the US mainland, but because it's something they aspire to.

Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post
    What makes America great is our history. Other countries don't have George Washington equivalents.

There still aren't a lot of people who would trade their US citizenship for another country. I'm lucky enough to live on a remote island in the pacific that is very diverse ethnically. There is a lot of bloodline pride but nearly all of them would give up anything to get a green card. Not because they would even move to the US mainland, but because it's something they aspire to.
    What history? British citizens not wanting to pay taxes to the crown? What did the American Revolution accomplish? We still pay taxes to a government. We still have civil unrest. We are mammals at heart. Nothing is going to change. We just have longer cycles of dominance.
    Your Majesty

Quote Originally Posted by King Shizzo View Post
    Mods, please let this sit for a few hours before you decide on whether to move this thread. I am not into politics, but sometimes you come across something that needs to be shared. I stumbled upon this YouTube video by sheer coincidence, but I think it carries a powerful message.

Please watch this clip, and feel free to give your opinions.

Damn good stuff.

Americans and all countries will only be great when they unite among them, seek global well-being through cooperation, use science and technology for human purposes and not for war or profits.

The Americans fought for the independence for the British, but they gave their souls to the same old shit bankers.

The government and the corporations around it do not stop growing.

George Washington? There is nothing left of George in the current politicians, and the citizens are so stupid that they do not even understand it.

http://betionastore.es/

This is a good thread

I'm glad you posted it

your gonna get a lot of flack from the right because this post seems extreme left

But like you I'm not into politics

I would never sit around and be arrogant and say America is better than anyone, it's not !!!

What makes this country amazing is it's people !!!

And the idea that we could evolve and experiment and grow

Lots of hypocrisy and murder and bigotry , no doubt about it !!!

But that isn't just America , that's human nature !!!!

America is unique in the sense that we made a lot of mistakes but because of the people we have a higher awareness of what works and what Doesn't work in terms of the human condition !!!!

We have more flexibility and freedom so we have the fortune to sort of redo or restart or regrow even if we really fuk it up !!!!

I don't like using the word great but I will to be relevant and show respect to the post !!!!

Because I think it's a good post !!!!

What makes America great is it's failures, it's ambiguity, it's paradoxes !!!!

What makes America great is the intent of the constitution despite the lying and deceiving and bullshit !!!!

And last but not least , what makes America great is all the people that have died here !!!!

Natives Americans , African Americans, Chinese, Irish, etc.....

No matters who fucked up or lied or betrayed who ; I value America because these human beings were either victims or heroes or both !!!!

Human nature is not nice and it's not fair !!!!

But people are still worth it and still worth fighting for !!!!

Fuck arrogance !!!!

I respect the living and the dead !!!

And that's what makes America great to me !!!!