Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Ep. 47 with Giles 'Tiger' Thomas | Olympia Recap & Arnold Europe Preview

Default The Ronline Report Ep. 47 with Giles 'Tiger' Thomas | Olympia Recap & Arnold Europe Preview

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Giles ( The Truth) Thomas and Rosie Rascal Harte. hit the road for MD. I look foward to this fantastic coverage. Safe travels mate!

How about Ronlining Bob next?

Bob Chick? I would if he would do it.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Tiger and Rascal on the plane now! Here we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

I'm sure he would, he has two new shows to get the word out on.

Can't wait! We will arrive in a couple of hours. I also have some athletes competing in the amateur, a figure girl who is looking crazy! Her genetic shape is similar to the top 3 Olympia girls now 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

Anytime brother man.....Youve got questions, Ive got answers

Spotter

Rhoden and Dexter should of been 7th and 8th period!! Seems like so many are hung up on Dexters age and how he looks at that then what he really looks like compared to the other competition. Yea, sure he looks great for what 48 but sorry he did slip in this show in a few ways and was not better then Winkler, Curry or Nathan who all got robbed!!!

Spotter

Prize money you say??? how's this - OVERALL WHAT AN ABOSOLUTE JOKE!!!!! Are you ready for this?? The 212 get 1st $40k, 2nd ? 3rd $10k, 4th $5k, 5th $3k. - WOW!!! WHAT A DISGRACE!!! The Physique and classic get $20k for 1st, I think $8k for 2nd, $4k for 3rd, $2k for 4th and a whopping $1k for 5th!!! less then Fitness, Bikini and Figure who get - 1st $35k, 2nd $18k, 3rd $12k, 4th $6k, 5th $5k!! The woman get more then the mens 212, physique and classic??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? With all do respect to the woman and I don't know all their stories but lets be real here, how hard or long do they have to train and diet to look the way they do?? Sure a few were somewhat over weight and took a little longer then others but I think we can pretty much say most looked pretty close to what they look like on stage or were already small and thin and to pay them more ( with the exception of 212 1st place) is really not rite for the men's Physique, Classic or and especially the 212s!!! I like to know who was the one or people who came up with these payouts???

And as for the open goes, how about taking off like $100k or the winner and giving it to say the 4th threw the last place guy??? 10th is $16k, 9th is $19k, 8th is $20k, 7th is $25k, 6th is $35k, 5th is $45k, 4th is $55k, 3rd is $100k, 2nd is $150k and 1st is $400k!!?
    As much as I like first being $400k and a nice pay day its sure a lot more then the 2nd and under that if they took $100k out of it and gave it to the guys from say 4th place down to the last think would make a lot more sense!!? sure the guy in 5th or 8th or maybe 12th trained just as hard but want their day but we pay them close to nothing!!! I know bodybuilding is not as popular of other sports but if you place 10th in other sports your walking away with like between $75 - 100k!

The very idea that Flex Lewis gets awarded 10% of that that Phil Heath (40k/400k) is to me, baffling.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    The very idea that Flex Lewis gets awarded 10% of that that Phil Heath (40k/400k) is to me, baffling.
    Very well said!!! Ive been saying that for a very long time!! I remember when 1st for the 202 was $10 grand!! Are you kidding?? Who comes up with these ridiculous payouts???

Quote Originally Posted by mllginny View Post
    Very well said!!! Ive been saying that for a very long time!! I remember when 1st for the 202 was $10 grand!! Are you kidding?? Who comes up with these ridiculous payouts???
    Probably the same person that thinks the 3rd place in the 212 should receive 5k less than a winner of the bikini class.
    Like bikini is anywhere near what these 212 competitors go through to compete.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Giles.....great interview. Could listen to your stories for days!!!!!! Amsterdam is on my bucket list.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Giles.....great interview. Could listen to your stories for days!!!!!! Amsterdam is on my bucket list.
    Thanks Mike, glad you liked it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Right on!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast