Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Big Gut Dilemma - Is Insulin to Blame?

Default Big Gut Dilemma - Is Insulin to Blame?

Banned

of course its slin, its the same reason we have these soft looking rubbery muscles; visceral fat and intramuscular fat. These pros look like they are 3% bodyfat but if they got tested they would read much higher than pros in the 80s and 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    of course its slin, its the same reason we have these soft looking rubbery muscles; visceral fat and intramuscular fat. These pros look like they are 3% bodyfat but if they got tested they would read much higher than pros in the 80s and 90s.
    Absolutely correct!

Banned

Or maybe they are constipated

Quote Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    really? i was wondering why so many pros have soft looking muscles. Branch doesnt though, is that because he runs less slin or just a bucket of tren?

LOL...I mentioned this YEARS ago...and was laughed at as people thought I was just making excuses for the pro's.

This has been a problem ( and the cause) since the Dorian era...nothing new.

Its a two part problem: Insulin and food volume.

Without use of insulin would not make sense such a volume of foods.

There are curious cases like Juan Morel, he should be investigated by science.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    LOL...I mentioned this YEARS ago...and was laughed at as people thought I was just making excuses for the pro's.

I agree

I have known plenty of guys who use insulin with gear alone and they never ever have developed the protruding turtle belly. On the other hand I know plenty of guys who have used hgh with gear only and just about all of them had a turtle belly. Hgh is the culprit sorry. I'm sure if you use insilin and eat a ton on top of hgh that it can make the situation worse but it is not the root cause. I have noticed anyone who is totally against the idea is a user of hgh and has to defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    I have known plenty of guys who use insulin with gear alone and they never ever have developed the protruding turtle belly. On the other hand I know plenty of guys who have used hgh with gear only and just about all of them had a turtle belly. Hgh is the culprit sorry. I'm sure if you use insilin and eat a ton on top of hgh that it can make the situation worse but it is not the root cause. I have noticed anyone who is totally against the idea is a user of hgh and has to defend it.
    I've never touched HGH.

Slin messed up my stomach and I'm a smaller guy so it really sucks. I'll never touch that shit again.

Why do not we see dilated stomachs among women? I think girls are using GH in greater amounts than insulin.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post

saw a great comment over at GB a few days ago that was something along the lines of

"did insulin ruin bodybuilding or did bodybuilding ruin insulin?"

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Why do not we see dilated stomachs among women? I think girls are using GH in greater amounts than insulin.
    I wouldn't think they eat anywhere near as much as male bodybuilders.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Banned

Its the size of the fucking people! Stupid article is stupid.

Dorian Yates said it’s from the insulin. I’m going with that.

It is a combo of steroids, HGH & Slin. I had a buddy just use/abuse roids & he was low BF
    with a gut. I honestly think to organ growth. Guy was crazy & sold gear but was about half suicidal.
    He started at 5'6 145 pounds & used right out of the gate. He took 3 anadrol 50's a day stacked with
    a bunch of other stuff. ANyway, he won every contest he entered & entered his last one at 5'6 205 pds.
    lean. He honestlt looked better at 180 pds. WE ended up taking him to the ER when we found him
    in his bathroom coughing uncontrollably & dried flakes of blood were coming out every time he coughed.
    His resting heart rate was 150+. MY guess is he was toxic & his body was letting him know.
    He got off & I saw him a few months later at 155 pds and at 5'6 he was still pretty muscular..like a wrestler in
    the 155 pd. division, but he was clean.

Lou Ferigno developed a bit of a gut during his comeback which I would believe to be from HGH.

The huge ones we see at contest time I believe are mainly due to Slin. They use it to carb up
    in a way guys in the past couldn't to get a super saturated, full look. When they push too far
    to get full the gut that may already be present goes hypo charged.

Here's Kai Greene in November of 2009 & then March of 2010, so probably a little less than 4 months.
    He did a good job reducing a huge gut at the time.