Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cedric McMillan's Expo Interview - Arnold Classic Europe 2017

Default Cedric McMillan's Expo Interview - Arnold Classic Europe 2017

great interview Rosie.. i'm going to tell Cedric's kids that he's a loser and lost to 5'2 William Bonac in the Olympia when he should of been top 3 easy this year..

also Cedric's best posing routine was at the 2014 Arnold's Classic which had to of been choreographed since it was singed to the music perfectly..
    i remember him using the song Skyward by Two Steps from Hell which was epic

How can anyone not like this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Cedric is the people's champ. Just a class A individual and what a champion should be like...humble and honest in defeat. Other pro's could learn a thing or two from Big Cedric on what makes a man on and off the stage. It's awesome to see him stay down to earth no matter what happens. Still a Cedric fan I don't care where he places. He's the classic physique we need right now.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

He had the best routine in many years, a pity that he did not bring a better condition.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

This was my favourite interview so far.

He's such a class act and very easy to connect with and relate to.

Completely agree. He just seems to have such a lovely approach to everything he does. When he's with his fans he's so engaged and honest. You can see he gets quite emotional when he speaks about certain things. I feel like he definitely gives everyone a genuine piece of himself every time he competes. A selfless man

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Cedric is the people's champ. Just a class A individual and what a champion should be like...humble and honest in defeat. Other pro's could learn a thing or two from Big Cedric on what makes a man on and off the stage. It's awesome to see him stay down to earth no matter what happens. Still a Cedric fan I don't care where he places. He's the classic physique we need right now.
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

I can't wait to get choreographing something with him!! i already have some ideas

QUOTE=Beti ona;4293275]He had the best routine in many years, a pity that he did not bring a better condition.[/QUOTE]

Every time I see something about him I become a bigger fan.

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    How can anyone not like this guy?

THANKYOU
    This one was so much fun. I'm really glad I got to speak to Cedric. The youth program he's involved in looks great!

QUOTE=Michael_Edwards;4293196]great interview Rosie.. i'm going to tell Cedric's kids that he's a loser and lost to 5'2 William Bonac in the Olympia when he should of been top 3 easy this year..

also Cedric's best posing routine was at the 2014 Arnold's Classic which had to of been choreographed since it was singed to the music perfectly..
    i remember him using the song Skyward by Two Steps from Hell which was epic[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Rascal View Post
    I can't wait to get choreographing something with him!! i already have some ideas

QUOTE=Beti ona;4293275]He had the best routine in many years, a pity that he did not bring a better condition.
    [/QUOTE]

This duo guest posing with Rascal and Cedric HAS to happen!!!!!!! It will be like nothing ever seen, trust me on this. A true creative and unique performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Rascal View Post
    Will be incredible to see, when will it happen?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Great job, Rosie.

Thanks for the interview; Cedric is a favourite of mine too! I do wish that you had dug a bit more as to what happened the day before the Olympia that led to what he considered a disaster. What was the plan going in, when he did fail to respond and his physique started to decline, what did they try to do? Was it their carb up, messed up dehydration, and he timing, etc....the technical side of prep always fascinates me, so I wish this was explored more. But like I said, thanks for the time with Ced!

Great job Rosie. You and Cedric can bring back doubles competition to Bbing. Cedric is exactly what Arnold is talking about when it comes to what BBing needs to get back to.

THANKYOU

I wish we'd had some time away from the expo

QUOTE=Sandpig;4293360]Great job, Rosie.[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! Ah sorry about that, you're right. I wish we'd had more time outside of the expo hall. Somewhere more relaxed. His fans were quad up waiting for him, so I was conscious of his time. I loved that he said it was terrible, no excuses.

QUOTE=povilas;4293454]Thanks for the interview; Cedric is a favourite of mine too! I do wish that you had dug a bit more as to what happened the day before the Olympia that led to what he considered a disaster. What was the plan going in, when he did fail to respond and his physique started to decline, what did they try to do? Was it their carb up, messed up dehydration, and he timing, etc....the technical side of prep always fascinates me, so I wish this was explored more. But like I said, thanks for the time with Ced![/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast