Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" Episode 1

Default Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" Episode 1

Kevin beating around the bush.. Heath didn't just have the gut doing a back double bicep, come on..
    that was the worst gut ever seen on a top 3 Olympia competitor in HISTORY! <-- let me put this in BOLD letters for you
    worst then Kai in 2013..the disgrace alone should of put Ramy within inches of the title

Heath is regressing back to his true form which is a frog unless kissed by a Prince

Juggernaut

Great show, Kevin and Ron! Wishing the both of you a lot of success! Go Team MD! Liked the format a lot, and loved the way the content was handled. Great work!

Kevin is very kind to Phil, and thinks highly of him as a bodybuilder and a champion. He defended Phil every time I made any comments that could be considered negative or critical. That's why I think it's good that we are both part of this. He is the star, but I can throw my 2 cents in here and there too!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Kevin is very kind to Phil, and thinks highly of him as a bodybuilder and a champion. He defended Phil every time I made any comments that could be considered negative or critical. That's why I think it's good that we are both part of this. He is the star, but I can throw my 2 cents in here and there too!
    yes, Kev is too friendly with current pros so he won't be objective which is ashame because he is great at critque of a physique

Behemoth

Ron you're the star too!!!!

Solid show, went way too easy on Phil. He might be YOUR champion Kev but he isn't OUR champion. Will never respect a cry baby champ that's always after "the haters" that are all out to get him. Mr. Bubble Gut.

Also well done on the questions Ron!

Def a solid interview as usual Ron. I love me some Kevin Levrone, but sometimes he has to be Kevin the unconventional answer wise man if you know what I mean. I've noticed in a lot of interviews he doesn't just vibe with the interviewer he has to slightly disagree most of the time and give his somewhat philosophical input on a manner. It even gets to the point where he seems to act like he is bored of "regular" conversation. Sometimes it's like dude just answer the question simple style and not deep long winded.

Barbarian

Kevin was and is also big on haters also,so its not above critique himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    Def a solid interview as usual Ron. I love me some Kevin Levrone, but sometimes he has to be Kevin the unconventional answer wise man if you know what I mean. I've noticed in a lot of interviews he doesn't just vibe with the interviewer he has to slightly disagree most of the time and give his somewhat philosophical input on a manner. It even gets to the point where he seems to act like he is bored of "regular" conversation. Sometimes it's like dude just answer the question simple style and not deep long winded.
    Have you ever listened to a Kai interview?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

great too see things opening up here since ray left .
    Steve B ,knows bodybuilding and it is great to have both greg valentino and mr kevin levrone at m.d--
    great episode looking forward to the future episodes .Levrone true iron warrior
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    It seemed to be that he gave pretty straightforward answers, didn't come across for one second as philosophical in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    Why is A.J banned again ??? WTF he always speaks very highly of MD and is very respectful. I don't understand
    He gets banned and you show up to cry.

AJ = Davidcua. Same person.
    Confirm what I already know

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    He gets banned and you show up to cry.

AJ = Davidcua. Same person.
    moderation seems to be inn full force though, notice how the post only appears since you ended up quoting him.
    Not sure why anyone feels the need to delete a post asking why someone got banned.

either way I guess he offended one of the moderators, or he failed to show up for another interview(have no idea why they would even schedule him for an interview, when it's pretty clear he's a gimmick)
    gimmick or not though, I always found his ramblings entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by kanon View Post
    moderation seems to be inn full force though, notice how the post only appears since you ended up quoting him.
    Not sure why anyone feels the need to delete a post asking why someone got banned.

either way I guess he offended one of the moderators, or he failed to show up for another interview(have no idea why they would even schedule him for an interview, when it's pretty clear he's a gimmick)
    gimmick or not though,I always found his ramblings entertaining.
    David had become as repetitive as Kinic in his own mental loop about AJ.

This isn't a mental charity.
    Confirm what I already know

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Great job Ron as always. Kevin dissapointed me a bit in this interview. Kevin is one of the most positive and humble bodybuilders. He never curses, is always positive and motivational. Surely he is aware of Phil and his gangster manchild outbursts after the Olympia? How can he support and admire that in a "Champion"?

He was so outspoken in the past regarding guys today not working hard and relying heavily on more drugs causing blown out guts, especially prior to his Olympia comeback. So how can he not call it out when Phil had one of the worst guts in the last 10 years and still won with perfect scores?

Thankfully we have some who will speak out candidly, Ron, Arnold and Shawn Ray during the call at the Olympia to name a few. I really feel the others are out of touch with the fans. Phil still has his comments disabled as does Weinberger (BevsGym) due to what becomes a mass flooding of complaints within hours from hundreds of fans on their pages when they enable the comments.
    Last edited by Vin77; September 28th, 2017 at 09:04 AM.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast