Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Johnny Styles Left

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    you guys do know that the fight between those 2 is an exact re-creation of the epic fight in "They Live" right?

Good for him. Johnny seemed like he went above and beyond his paycheck at Rx.

Dave will quickly realize who was carrying most of workload over there. You also don't find loyalty like that from many people these days.
    Your Majesty

Thanks for posting this, I would rather never click on Duque's links since I personally think he is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Per Johnny Styles:
    https://www.facebook.com/johnnystyles

LONG POST AHEAD - #EndOfAnEra
    As of today, September 27, 2017 I'm no longer part of RxMuscle/HeavyyyMuscle LLC (@official_rxmuscle). It all started at the 2012 #MrOlympia where I flew myself to #LasVegas with hopes & dreams to work for the one bodybuilding media page I followed. I only find it fitting to end it at the same place that started it all. Don't worry. I left pre recorded material, for up to 2 weeks. So you'll be fine... content wise, For now. . . Never in a million years, I expected this to happen, but people change, companies change, so it's up to us to change with times. To #Evolve. In my 5 years with the company I've brought the bodybuilding media, daily live shows with HD quality. Long before there was #YouTube Or #Facebook #Live. I was producing 3 live camera shoots from #NewYork to even #China! Broadcasting #NPC & #IFBB shows. I would like to believe that what I helped built in Rx is what has inspired other media outlets to try and do the same. Outlets like #MuscularDevelopment and #GenerationIron for example. While their broadcasts don't compare to the ones I did, the fact that they're doing it must mean something been done right. I always believed that our contest coverage was best because I brought in intros and special video montages that kept the fan entertained. I didn't simply just wanted to copy / paste a video and put it out. I believe in real Quality content. I hope when fans look back at everything I helped produce in my 5 years recognize the hard work,passion and dedication I left day in, day out. The #TeamNoSleep crews,, as well as the amount of friends and colleagues that I've met in my time in this "press industry",... I'm not leaving the industry, just my duties as Executive Radio & TV Producer, Director, Editor & Cameraman for Rx. I would like to thank #DavePalumbo, the on air talent, and owner of #RxMuscle, for trusting my radio & tv I background, I'm happy I made his vision of media tv a reality. Palumbo will always be one of a kind in the industry. The industry wouldn't have him any other way. Now a days RxMuscle is a totally different..... RxMuscle was back in the day like the NWO of bodybuilding. And I wanted to be part of that.

So I would like to thank a few originals, the very same originals that made RxMuscle special. John Romano, Joe Beanz, Chris Aceto, Aaron Singerman, Sally Anne Taylor, Bryan Hildebrand, Gavin Louis, Mel Chancey, Nancy FitnessView Noreman, Ron Noreman, Jeff Binns, Colette Nelson, Chris Nicoll, Dan Ray, Butch Peterson, Christian Duque, Curt James, Waylon Martin, Anders JP Eskilsson,Honza Kavalír, Isaac Hinds, Steve Wennerstrom, Lonnie Teper, Ruth Silverman, Mike Johnston, Danielle Delikat Ifbb-Fitness Pro, Pierre Lamely, Rosetta Mortati, Tad Inoue, Ian Lauer,John Hansen, Nancy Di Nino, Tim Gardner, Matt Knappick Xavier Wills, Carlos Godoy, Mark Feldman, Richard Creaturo, Keith Allen, Barry Stalker Barry B. Brooks David Baye, Tennille Ray, Justin Miller, Mike Pulcinella, Gail Brua, J.m. Manion, and so many others that FB wont let me tag for some reason, . . . you know who you are. To Siddique Farooqi which has been nothing but amazing since entering RxMuscle he’s helped elevate the media game to another level and I loved working with him, Sid is also a great announcer so any promoters, feel free to contact him as well.
    To all the competitors and personalities in & out of the industry that I had the privilege to direct at our shows I thank you. To the fans that come up to me and say a simple “ I appreciate what you do” I say thank you for watching, Im happy you liked my art thru images and words. Good Bye & Good Night! #LetsDoThis

Attachment 360831

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    you guys do know that the fight between those 2 is an exact re-creation of the epic fight in "They Live" right?

Quote Originally Posted by King Shizzo View Post
    Good for him. Johnny seemed like he went above and beyond his paycheck at Rx.

Dave will quickly realize who was carrying most of workload over there. You also don't find loyalty like that from many people these days.
    no he won't this has repeated itself dozens of times at rx since it's inception. 90% of the people Johnny Styles thanked in his not very humble selg congratulations facebook speech left under bad and covered up terms from rx, which is rich because RX over the years gloats like a 16 year old girl every time someone leaves md yet their own record is just as bad and most of those people were paid in supplements according to more than a few who dealt with rx

When Shawn left, Johnny actually posted something like "We win! They lose!" Meaning that Shawn leaving MD meant we were finished. If so, is RX finished now??
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    When Shawn left, Johnny actually posted something like "We win! They lose!" Meaning that Shawn leaving MD meant we were finished. If so, is RX finished now??
    Yeah, I read that.

"RX wins in the long run"

When Shawn left MD, he created a thread here and left on a good note.
    We, the members of the board were able to say thanks to him for his efforts for MD.

I just checked their main board.
    No Styles thread.

Pathetic.

is RX finished now??
    of course not,like the O after Kai
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post

Yup. Watched the interview where Trey talked about it.
    I stop me....no one else does.

They Live was by far Roddy Piper's best action movie. The fact that John Carpenter directed it didn't hurt.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

They Live was by far Roddy Piper's best action movie. The fact that John Carpenter directed it didn't hurt.

Tough and Deadly best worst movie I ever seen.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

RIP Roddy

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Why are we even discussing here, why someone over at RX left? RX is fuckin lame. Way less people posting there, than there are here.
    Rx is lame from a forum standpoint. I would be embarrassed to run a website with that kind of traffic. I'm just saying that Johnny actually seemed to have a sliver of talent and work ethic. It does seem odd that arguably Rx' s biggest cheerleader over the years, may have left on bad terms.

Where is Curt James when you need him?
    Your Majesty

Quote Originally Posted by King Shizzo View Post
    Rx is lame from a forum standpoint. I would be embarrassed to run a website with that kind of traffic. I'm just saying that Johnny actually seemed to have a sliver of talent and work ethic. It does seem odd that arguably Rx' s biggest cheerleader over the years, may have left on bad terms.

Where is Curt James when you need him?
    Please do not summon he who should rename unnamed.

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    Please do not summon he who should rename unnamed.
    Baiting him with poor word usage.
    You've got game.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Baiting him with poor word usage.
    You've got game.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast