Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 239

Thread: Why Johnny Styles Left

  1. #69
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,103
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Johnny is still "Excecutive Administrator of Radio & TV at RxMuscle" according to his Facebook page. So maybe his declaring it "the end of an era" was premature.

    Attachment 360853

    That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

    Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

    I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.

  2. #70
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,123
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

    Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

    I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.
    I was thinking the same thing. Not everyone runs to their social media account and updates it real time.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  3. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

    Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

    I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.
    what an arrogant cocksucker you are.

    funny thing is you are a fat loser hanger on wannabe who has no reason in the world to respond to MusclePapa John like you do. John is 100 times more accomplished in this industry than you can ever hope to dream to be.

    Gotta love how you have to point out how you have secret info but wont tell any of us because we are not "insiders" like you lol. People leave jobs all the time, I dont see you announcing when Michael Edwards gets fired from Burger King

    Seriously you would have fit in so well with those old schmoes who used to get gossip columns in musclemag because they ran around golds venice with a polaroid camera pestering bodybuilders trying to measure their arms.

  4. #72
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,796
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Any time someone quit MD or was let go, RX had a field day with it and pronounced it to be the final nail in the coffin for MD. I seriously doubt this spells the end of RX (I believe RX will continue until Dave decides he's done with it), but Johnny was a tremendous asset to them.
    Sounds like you cut to the real truth behind the issue here Ron.

    Ya know, stability in the business of bodybuilding reminds me of my success at marriage:

    After each divorce, everyone I knew declared I wasn't cut out for marriage and destined to be single.
    Now, after 8 divorces and 5 years with my 9th/current wife , I FINALLY proved them wrong.

    Yes, Howard can stay married and Jason Genova can brag about his 3rd out of 3 trophy at the Ruby Classic.
    Success vs failure is a fluid concept.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  5. #73
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,796
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    what an arrogant cocksucker you are.

    funny thing is you are a fat loser hanger on wannabe who has no reason in the world to respond to MusclePapa John like you do. John is 100 times more accomplished in this industry than you can ever hope to dream to be.

    Gotta love how you have to point out how you have secret info but wont tell any of us because we are not "insiders" like you lol. People leave jobs all the time, I dont see you announcing when Michael Edwards gets fired from Burger King

    Seriously you would have fit in so well with those old schmoes who used to get gossip columns in musclemag because they ran around golds venice with a polaroid camera pestering bodybuilders trying to measure their arms.
    1. It's difficult to be arrogant about sucking cock.

    2. Micheal Edwards was just promoted to shift manager at BK.

    3. I don't know if you can still buy film for a Polaroid?

    4. Go easy on the old schmoes. You're getting older too.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  6. #74
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,796
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

    Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

    I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.
    Hey Duke, I may be an older schmoe, but I'd enjoy talking shop with you at an expo or contest event.
    Keep us posted where/when you'll be covering shows for MD.

    FYI, for me now, I just like keeping it fun and bullshitting with my fellow meathedz.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  7. #75
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,123
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    what an arrogant cocksucker you are.

    funny thing is you are a fat loser hanger on wannabe who has no reason in the world to respond to MusclePapa John like you do. John is 100 times more accomplished in this industry than you can ever hope to dream to be.

    Gotta love how you have to point out how you have secret info but wont tell any of us because we are not "insiders" like you lol. People leave jobs all the time, I dont see you announcing when Michael Edwards gets fired from Burger King

    Seriously you would have fit in so well with those old schmoes who used to get gossip columns in musclemag because they ran around golds venice with a polaroid camera pestering bodybuilders trying to measure their arms.
    His Burger King firings have way surpassed his Forum bannings.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  8. #76
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    76,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    what an arrogant cocksucker you are.

    funny thing is you are a fat loser hanger on wannabe who has no reason in the world to respond to MusclePapa John like you do. John is 100 times more accomplished in this industry than you can ever hope to dream to be.

    Gotta love how you have to point out how you have secret info but wont tell any of us because we are not "insiders" like you lol. People leave jobs all the time, I dont see you announcing when Michael Edwards gets fired from Burger King

    Seriously you would have fit in so well with those old schmoes who used to get gossip columns in musclemag because they ran around golds venice with a polaroid camera pestering bodybuilders trying to measure their arms.
    I wonder who else got that Steve Neece reference at the end?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  9. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    His Burger King firings have way surpassed his Forum bannings.
    when Christian came here I was one of the ones who tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

    I don't hate the guy by any means, but when he goes off topic to this rx nonsense because he has an axe to grind with them, and trying to leech off the delray misfits/genova thing with the delusional comments to genova about how he has improved and then acting like Diana is the next Cory Everson when there are others in the industry who have busted their asses longer, harder, and are more marketable and dont act like cunts I get a bit annoyed with him.

  10. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I wonder who else got that Steve Neece reference at the end?
    glad someone did.

    There was something both entertaining and extremely creepy/crigeworthy about that Muscle Beach Beat.

    I did like Don Ross's column here back in the 1990's though, but he seemed to embrace his weirdness, while all the other "gossip" columnists like neece, teper, etc etc were probably nice people but took themselves a bit too seriously in the whole sum of things, ie being skinny-fat and chasing bodybuilders around the gym to measure their arms or to peel for the "fans" is not exactly normal behaviour and very schmoey.

  11. #79
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    76,495

    Default

    I knew Don very well and liked him a lot. I knew Steve a little bit, but he always creeped me out


    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  12. #80
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,103
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post
    when Christian came here I was one of the ones who tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

    I don't hate the guy by any means, but when he goes off topic to this rx nonsense because he has an axe to grind with them, and trying to leech off the delray misfits/genova thing with the delusional comments to genova about how he has improved and then acting like Diana is the next Cory Everson when there are others in the industry who have busted their asses longer, harder, and are more marketable and dont act like cunts I get a bit annoyed with him.
    I don't hate you either. Do we agree on everything, of course not, but who wants to be on a message board where everyone agrees on everything? You are key to the success of these boards and I tip my hat to that. Diana is a remarkable young woman, full of passion and vision for her new business venture and making her mark. Will she be the next Cory Everson? No, there's only one Corey. Could she be the next Jamie Eason? Absolutely.

    In fact, if and when Diana has 8x10's made, I can probably get her to autograph one and send it your way. All I ask, is that you please not try to make a quick buck and put it on Ebay. Deal?

  13. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I knew Don very well and liked him a lot. I knew Steve a little bit, but he always creeped me out


    MD Online Editor
    I got the sense that Don was cool

    I remember reading how he would carry around a picture of a hairy vagina in his wallet and whenever the gays were around he would jokingly use the picture as gay repellant lol

  14. #82
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

    Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

    I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.
    Wow! You talk to all the important people.


    He might want to update his Facebook as it still states, "Online TV & Radio Executive Videographer/Photographer�� Spanglish Talker Cat Dad #LetsDoThis". I can't call him about it, but you might want too
    Congrats on his new business opportunity.

  15. #83
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,103
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Wow! You talk to all the important people.


    He might want to update his Facebook as it still states, "Online TV & Radio Executive Videographer/Photographer�� Spanglish Talker Cat Dad #LetsDoThis". I can't call him about it, but you might want too
    Congrats on his new business opportunity.
    I'm sure updating his facebook status is a top priority, LOL.

  16. #84
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    I'm sure updating his facebook status is a top priority, LOL.
    Does he have a website or some other means of communicating with his fans?
    Do you have a website for that matter?
    As you say LOL.

  17. #85
    Pit Leader bolsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My Real Name is... Jason Voorhees
    Posts
    20,454
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    That's the diff between you and me is, you base your insights on social media updates. I just got off the phone with Johnny.

    Listen folks, Ron is my BOSS. If I know something and I can tell him w/o compromising my sources, I will. I also spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. Should I also tell you what we discussed? Lol. I appreciate all of you, but you are (1) Not Staff & (2) I don't know you well enough to trust you.

    I will gladly acknowledge your questions here and/or stop and chat with you in public (provided I have the time), but I can't be any more accommodating with you at this time. Thank you.
    Lol. I just got off the phone with Manion. He hates you.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

    Training Log

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •