Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Chris Bumstead: What I was Born to Do | Inside Look at My First Olympia

Default Chris Bumstead: What I was Born to Do | Inside Look at My First Olympia

fantastic.. epic training in flannel shirt.. Chris is better looking than his sister Melissa
    Canada finally has another hero in bodybuilding along with the late and great big Paul Dillet..
    Chris has surpassed Fouad and big Ben Pakulski with his looks alone

Barbarian

good looking guy,great phisique!
    a lot of potential for him,if he stays away from insulin ,oil, and gurus he will be no1 soon!

Seems like a good guy, and hes just a year from being the C. Mr O if he does everything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    fantastic.. epic training in flannel shirt.. Chris is better looking than his sister Melissa
    Canada finally has another hero in bodybuilding along with the late and great big Paul Dillet..
    Ha ha...

Not a fan of his physique. He was given a gift, as he should have placed outside the top 6.

Behemoth

buffguy- couldn't disagree more but hey BB is subjective so you're entitled to your opinion for sure.

My only wish for Bumstead is that he'd pursue open bb. Guys with the great structure shouldn't be limiting themselves on size the way he does. Let the man grow into his frame. A 255 bumstead (+30lbs stage weight) would be an unreal sight.

I cant stand it when people make this comment , "i was born to do this " it makes no sense at all . pre determination can not exist. life is about the choices we make . I don't want to turn this into a religious thing . but if god did exist , im pretty sure he wouldnt say ........ im putting this person on this earth to be a good bodybuilder.......

Muscle Head

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Paul Dillet died?

Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post
    buffguy- couldn't disagree more but hey BB is subjective so you're entitled to your opinion for sure.

He is trolling.

My only wish for Bumstead is that he'd pursue open bb. Guys with the great structure shouldn't be limiting themselves on size the way he does. Let the man grow into his frame. A 255 bumstead (+30lbs stage weight) would be an unreal sight.
    Agree!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post

Yeah. He’s unreal
    I’ve talked to him. And he’s even stated he has no interest in doing what it takes right now to put on a quick 50#. He’s young and seems to value health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk