Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 53 - Jose Raymond

Default The Ronline Report Episode 53 - Jose Raymond

Can't wait to see how Jose does in Kuwait this weekend.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Yay!! Gonna watch this now
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Rascal View Post
    Yay!! Gonna watch this now
    Save your time. Shitty audio quality, shitty questions, 1 guy eating throughout. Jose done his best to answer and the banter with his misses for a couple of minutes was the main highlight. 3.825 out of 10

Barbarian

better watch those bylines alluding to violence towards Shawn. there is always a chance he will be back around.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Save your time. Shitty audio quality, shitty questions, 1 guy eating throughout. Jose done his best to answer and the banter with his misses for a couple of minutes was the main highlight. 3.825 out of 10
    Wow
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    This is coming from the guy who praises Duque as a journalist. Still butt hurt about Kinic 's time out ?

Nearly all the questions were submitted here by forum members, so you are saying their questions were shitty.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    This is coming from the guy who praises Duque as a journalist. Still butt hurt about Kinic 's time out ?

I think that we should give Donflex a break.
    He is preoccupied with trying to find his flashlight so that he can navigate his head out of Duques butt.
    What he posted probably was keystroke errors due to his fingers bouncing off Duques anal walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    I think that we should give Donflex a break.
    He is preoccupied with trying to find his flashlight so that he can navigate his head out of Duques butt.
    What he posted probably was keystroke errors due to his fingers bouncing off Duques anal walls.
    I imagine it's quite roomy in there due to all the Planet Fitness pizza.

why do you guys get so sensitive? one guy didnt like it everybody focuses on taht one post. i havent watched yet but why cant People have different opinions?

The audio on this was fine. I am the first to admit that it has been shit on my of the other ones, especially in the earlier days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    The audio on this was fine. I am the first to admit that it has been shit on my of the other ones, especially in the earlier days.
    im listening to it right now and Audio so far is ok. ist no James cameron production and it doesnt have to be.

I liked it - Jose is always entertaining and the questions were good. His wife popping in was funny, too. I look forward to the follow up one when he returns. Good shit
    Embrace the douche

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    Does your Daddy Duque know you are in this thread bashing his bosses work?
    I was trolling Duque. Maybe it was too subtle, but I found your reaction hilarious so I've chosen to run with it.

I was calling Duque out for his shitty journalism months ago. You're all late to the party.

Kinic and I have both posted on here around 8 years. I think he's Candian and that's about all I know about him. I've interacted way more with you than I have with him.

I'm convinced now though you and kinic is something personal. Maybe you're annoyed that you allowed him free rein with the Phil the gut Heath thing and he repaid you by not respecting your call for him to stop bashing the NPC even after reaching out to him. I'd take it personally too.

I thought this was one of the best interviews. It felt comfortable so to speak, with the whole José eating thing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I like these at home type of interviews. At one point, I was waiting for Jose’s wife to throw a frying pan at him.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast