Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Dale Chance Signs with Blackstone Labs!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    You've got me beat my school was 64
    Depends where you're looking too I guess. Outside maybe a handful of institutions it's all pretty much the same anyway. A-Level grades (at least here) which get you into uni allow for a better comparison of academic ability. A degree in that regards is a bit of a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Depends where you're looking too I guess. Outside maybe a handful of institutions it's all pretty much the same anyway. A-Level grades (at least here) which get you into uni allow for a better comparison of academic ability. A degree in that regards is a bit of a scam.
    I find the UK' s education system to be better than US. I seems that Brits have a greater education below the University level. American high schools barely produce literate students

I find the UK' s education system to be better than US. I seems that Brits have a greater education below the University level. American high schools barely produce literate students
    Funnily enough I found that international students seemed to have a slight head start on us Brits at the start of the first year. Americans included.

I guess if you have the money to live and study abroad you probably had the money for private tutors too.

Where did you go undergrad ?
    I'll give you a clue ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    I'll give you a clue ...

https://drc.dso.ufl.edu/

Admirable. ....that despite the obvious you stuck with it.

So, umm just checking this thread to see if Dale Chance won the 2018 Mr Olympia yet?

This is for4 Christian and BigMike Cox

Interesting. .

DALE will be huge in no time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post

Interesting. .
    Holy shit. That's one of the best videos I've ever seen.

I am guessing that video was made by that Heridav guy who did the one a couple years back about Jason being one of the great minds in history.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Good for Dale Chance. The guy busted his ass and transformed his physique this year.
    "The only thing pregnant is my bank account" - Phil "the GUT" Heath

I take nothing away from the man. My comments are only about how his physique would rate against top men in the Over 35 Masters national shows, which I have seen up close many times. Those guys are no joke.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I take nothing away from the man. My comments are only about how his physique would rate against top men in the Over 35 Masters national shows, which I have seen up close many times. Those guys are no joke.
    Based on the images you posted, I would tend to agree. Dale also seems to have a structurally wide waist. Not much taper but if he brought his lats up quite a bit, and improved his quads, it could help with the illusion. Hats off to him though, that was one of the best transformations I have seen in a while. Up there with Bostin Loyd’s initial 1 year transformation. It will be interesting to see how big he gets in the off season going forward because he was carrying a ton of BF before in the off season.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    Based on the images you posted, I would tend to agree. Dale also seems to have a structurally wide waist. Not much taper but if he brought his lats up quite a bit, and improved his quads, it could help with the illusion. Hats off to him though, that was one of the best transformations I have seen in a while. Up there with Bostin Loyd’s initial 1 year transformation. It will be interesting to see how big he gets in the off season going forward because he was carrying a ton of BF before in the off season.
    In some video or an IG video or something he mentioned that he won't get fat like before and stay relatively lean year round with the help of his coach. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him compete more. Unlike Jason (and to a certain degree Lenny) he actually puts the work in and comes in looking like he belongs on that stage.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910