Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dale Chance Signs with Blackstone Labs!!

Default Dale Chance Signs with Blackstone Labs!!

The day has finally arrived. Dale "Chucky Cheese" Chance of Cornelius Parkin's DECON Fitness
    has inked a deal with PJ Braun's Blackstone Labs!! Dale is now in a perfect position to go all the way to the national stage!! He's a member of an elite gym, works with a great contest prep guru, and is now backed by one of the leading supplement companies in the fitness industry. Dale is living out all his dreams.

Dale's story is a tried and true testament, that if you work hard - good things will come your way!
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; October 11th, 2017 at 09:58 PM.

what do these people make a month from Bl;ackstone?

Ballpark figure, I am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post

It depends. I don't know about Dale's deal, but a lot of companies will give supps and then a payout based on discount code uses. Have you given any thought to starting a full-fledged youtube channel? If so, I'd like to help you with whatever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    It depends. I don't know about Dale's deal, but a lot of companies will give supps and then a payout based on discount code uses. Have you given any thought to starting a full-fledged youtube channel? If so, I'd like to help you with whatever I can.
    Saw this big youtuber giving out 10% discount on KFC, he makes about 10-15k a month just from that. I see more and more sup companies being presented before or and after vids of semi-big youtubers now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Hungwell View Post

My guess...

A no name bodybuilder like Dale (I like Dale but he is not even an IFBB Pro) and a bottom feeder like Blackstone? I would guess pocket change. Free supps, t-shirts, hoodies and probably $200-$500 per month depending on how many people use his discount code. Dale will also likely get set up with a half decent trainer and someone who can teach him how to pose etc. Itís not bad for a guy just starting out who hasnít even done Nationals yet and has a full-time job. But he isnít going to be treated like Dallas was by Aaron at Prime, top dollar and Aaron/Prime bought him two high end cars, an Escalade or Range Rover and something else.

I donít think Blackstone has any IFBB Pros signed.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Juggernaut

^ yes I asked on another thread who is this guy? Might as well hire Genova ....

Is blackstone sponsoring MD or why is Dookie now focused on them?
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Default Dale Chance Signs with Blackstone Labs!!

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Is blackstone sponsoring MD or why is Dookie now focused on them?
    If you think positively, things will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    My guess...

A no name bodybuilder like Dale (I like Dale but he is not even an IFBB Pro) and a bottom feeder like Blackstone? I would guess pocket change. Free supps, t-shirts, hoodies and probably $200-$500 per month depending on how many people use his discount code. Dale will also likely get set up with a half decent trainer and someone who can teach him how to pose etc. Itís not bad for a guy just starting out who hasnít even done Nationals yet and has a full-time job. But he isnít going to be treated like Dallas was by Aaron at Prime, top dollar and Aaron/Prime bought him two high end cars, an Escalade or Range Rover and something else.

I donít think Blackstone has any IFBB Pros signed.
    Dale plans to win his pro card at next year's (Team) Universe. He's a man with a plan. With Blackstone and Cornelius Parkin in his corner, it's VERY possible. Dale is a warrior, like a modern day William Wallace. There's no question he will make good on his promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackstone "sponsors" akim, aaron clark, cody montgomery and darron glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    I don’t think Blackstone has any IFBB Pros signed.
    Cody Montgomery and Aaron Clark are with them for sure. Can't think of any others though.

I stop me....no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Just being realistic I dont think he'll get his pro card at next years team universe. He's going to need time expand other areas to make that waist look smaller and give the x frame look. Just because you say you want to do something doesnt mean it will happen. Just be honest he got the sponsorship because of who he knows not because he plans to win his pro card.

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    Just being realistic I dont think he'll get his pro card at next years team universe. He's going to need time expand other areas to make that waist look smaller and give the x frame look. Just because you say you want to do something doesnt mean it will happen. Just be honest he got the sponsorship because of who he knows not because he plans to win his pro card.
    Well I'm just telling you what he said on Instagram live last night. He has his eyes set on the Universe.

If you think positively, things will get better.

Dale plans to win his pro card at next year's (Team) Universe. He's a man with a plan. With Blackstone and Cornelius Parkin in his corner, it's VERY possible. Dale is a warrior, like a modern day William Wallace. There's no question he will make good on his promise.

Well I'm just telling you what he said on Instagram live last night. He has his eyes set on the Universe.

No you clearly just said he will make good on his promise, so you believe he will get it too.

No you clearly just said he will make good on his promise, so you believe he will get it too.
    BMC is doing the Team U good luck to this guy

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    BMC is doing the Team U good luck to this guy
    I think BMC has a better chance. I dont have any ill will toward him just being real about his current physique and what can be accomplished in a year.

I think BMC has a better chance. I dont have any ill will toward him just being real about his current physique and what can be accomplished in a year.
    Nor do I . I don't even know who this guy is

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast