Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Political death toll

Iron Addict

Default Political death toll

I found this article to be telling in its death count and I know it has been talked about on this forum but I cannot find the thread for it.

How many people have been killed because of a religious crusade? I have no idea.

But look at this article for politics and in this case Atheistic politics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-com...ury-1509726265

"Again and again, the effort to eliminate markets and private property has brought about the deaths of an astounding number of people. Since 1917—in the Soviet Union, China, Mongolia, Eastern Europe, Indochina, Africa, Afghanistan and parts of Latin America—communism has claimed at least 65 million lives, according to the painstaking research of demographers."

interesting too)

There's about 4 different issues or conversations relevant to this topic. One, skeptics suggest that religion is suppose to bring good or peace which is a false assumption. Two, atheists circumvent accountability relevant to destruction adopted under political systems which mandate no religion. Third, religion is the only thing that causes war they contend. Fourth, the world would be a better place without religion, etc etc.

It's like this one dude that use to bring up the pedophile problem with priests. He never missed an opportunity to talk about the abuses of the priesthood. There could of been 10 cases of female teachers around the country being charged with sex with a student, but sure enough, the only crime that was brought up was about priests.
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Zionists created communism, they are pushing it hard now in Western nations. They truly hate all humans who are not in their tribe.