Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Kevin Levrone - Road To Arnold Classic AU 2018

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    His legs looks much better now, but his conditioning was much better in 2016. Especially his stomach was flat. Now I can see bubble gut basically.. He can't fully squeeze and contract the abs muscles and make the stomach flat. Same with Dexter now..
    Surprised to see you post anything positive about Kevin because you always pick shit out of everything regardless. Are you happy with his forearm tan?

Quote Originally Posted by 1999gc8wrx View Post
    Surprised to see you post anything positive about Kevin because you always pick shit out of everything regardless. Are you happy with his forearm tan?
    lol I am just honest. I didn't pick anything. I don't need to say again and again that he has good delts and arms. But I need to say that he was fat and nowhere near to competition shape. I would like to see him smaller and sharp like in 2016, without bloated stomach, but bigger legs. It doesn't matter if he is bigger. When his gut grows also..

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    lol I am just honest. I didn't pick anything. I don't need to say again and again that he has good delts and arms. But I need to say that he was fat and nowhere near to competition shape. I would like to see him smaller and sharp like in 2016, without bloated stomach, but bigger legs. It doesn't matter if he is bigger. When his gut grows also..
    Please post a picture with even spray tan. Your forearms are too small and you have no legs or headspace. We are all wondering if you have a brain and outer sweep. We have no idea at this point.

Cool story.

"Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Quote Originally Posted by toxix avenger View Post
    Please post a picture with even spray tan. Your forearms are too small and you have no legs or headspace. We are all wondering if you have a brain and outer sweep. We have no idea at this point.
    So I am not allowed to say my opinion as a fan what I see. Unless I look better than the person which I am talking about? Are you fucking kidding me? He is on the stage in posing trunks TO BE JUDGED by judges AND FANS. Because without the fans there would be no pro athlete. So wake up dude..

Levrone and GI, still finishing the ‘Born To Overcome’ video.

"Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Cant wait to see his new GI film! Nice way to close this latest chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    Levrone and GI, still finishing the ‘Born To Overcome’ video.

he looks a lot better here than on stage

I don't know who is worse: Levrone's believers or Genova's witnesses, both are armies of trolls.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021