Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New Head Rep for SarmsSearch

  1. #1
    Spotter cybrsage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    133
    Gender
    Male

    Default New Head Rep for SarmsSearch

    First off, I have to apologize for my seemingly extended absence. Half the people in my group at work all quit at the same time, leaving the rest of us with double the workload - so yes, think 80 hour weeks for the last few months. Sigh...


    Due to this, and all the burnout associated with it, I stepped down as the head rep for SarmsSearch and we made a search for a replacement. The new head rep is....drum roll....Donald Trump! Heh, just kidding - but that would be awesome, since it would mean a shift in how the government viewed this stuff.


    But in seriously, please welcome FirstHorseman66. I know he will do a great job and he has my contact info so he can hit me up at any moment. We now finally have a few new hires, but that means training, so it will be a while before I can return to my normal and desired lifestyle of bugging you all.


    I wanted to make sure everyone knows I still fully support SarmsSearch as a vendor and love their stuff (especially love S4 and GW50), but it is not fair to SarmsSearch to have so little time to devote to them.




    Also, the discount code has changed. I have updated it in my signature (which i will keep for a little bit to help out as I can), but it is also RAZOR30. Use RAZOR30 to receive 30% off every single thing you buy at www.SarmsSearch.com.
    SarmsSearch Head Rep - User POWER30 for 30% off your ENTIRE order at SarmsSearch!

  2. #2

    Default

    Well I got lost and couple find the forum for 2 months but thanks Cyber lol!

    Glad to be here helping out. Hope to get this place moving well again.

  3. #3

    Default

    HORSE30 will save you 30%

  4. #4

    Default

    Hey everyone!

    I underwent some issues on my end with the company, I fell off the map for a few weeks, and now I am starting over with a clean slate from scratch. We are looking for some more help on the boards.

    SARMSSEARCH has solid, properly dosed sarms that keeps their quality at the top of the list for sarms companies. Check out our previous logs and you will see members love our sarms.

    What we want: Hungry, enthusiastic members who have10 free minutes a couple times per day to log onto their respective boards and reply to threads, answer questions, organize loggers, education on sales and discount codes, potentially run their own log, and be an outgoing representative for the company. You will be working under me and will report to me and then I report to the bossman.

    We offer reps a (1) bottle of your choosing per month per board payment. If you have a skill in writing (articles, product summaries, etc), we can discuss more options.

    If you are interested. Post up in here and also send me a PM so we can discuss the opportunity.




  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHorseMan66 View Post
    HORSE30 will save you 30%
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHorseMan66 View Post
    Hey everyone!

    I underwent some issues on my end with the company, I fell off the map for a few weeks, and now I am starting over with a clean slate from scratch. We are looking for some more help on the boards.

    SARMSSEARCH has solid, properly dosed sarms that keeps their quality at the top of the list for sarms companies. Check out our previous logs and you will see members love our sarms.

    What we want: Hungry, enthusiastic members who have10 free minutes a couple times per day to log onto their respective boards and reply to threads, answer questions, organize loggers, education on sales and discount codes, potentially run their own log, and be an outgoing representative for the company. You will be working under me and will report to me and then I report to the bossman.

    We offer reps a (1) bottle of your choosing per month per board payment. If you have a skill in writing (articles, product summaries, etc), we can discuss more options.

    If you are interested. Post up in here and also send me a PM so we can discuss the opportunity.
    BUMP for these

  6. #6

    Default

    bump

  7. #7

    Default

    bump

  8. #8

    Default

    bump for some new reps

  9. #9

    Default

    www.sarmssearch.com is going to be adding SARM S23 to the shop in the next day or so. Make sure to check it out and pick yours up.


    Remember to use code HORSE30 to save 30% on your total order!

  10. #10
    Spotter Aussie Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    302
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHorseMan66 View Post
    bump for some new reps
    I got brought on as a rep last year by cybrsage and never received a thing so hopefully you don’t get burned too. Great products but not getting anymore positivity from me. All the best with it.

  11. #11
    Spotter cybrsage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    133
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Matty View Post
    I got brought on as a rep last year by cybrsage and never received a thing so hopefully you don’t get burned too. Great products but not getting anymore positivity from me. All the best with it.
    Nothing ever made it to you? I know things take longer to Austalia, and your customs is powerfully thorough, but SARMS should make it through without a hitch.

  12. #12
    Spotter Aussie Matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    302
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cybrsage View Post
    Nothing ever made it to you? I know things take longer to Austalia, and your customs is powerfully thorough, but SARMS should make it through without a hitch.
    You brought me on in August....it is now May. Never got a thing. SARMS are now officially banned here as of now

  13. #13

    Default

    What happened to this section of the forum? It used to be so much more active.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •