Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: question: in your opinion...

Default question: in your opinion...

Question: In your opinion, which is the correct order of sequence to take the following products? zomacton, testosterone cypionate, hcg, clomiphene citrate, anastrozole I am new at this sort of thing and I am trying to do research before I take the plunge.

I had to do a web search to see what zomacton was. It is an artificial human growth hormone. One site said it was for children's use only. They are giving the dosage in mg instead of IUs like all the other HGH's. You are wasting your time and money using this drug. If you can even find it. If you insist on using HGH, there is plenty of the cheap stuff like the Blue Tops that are easily available. And forget about using clomid. Research studies have shown that clomid will do permanent damage to your hypothalamus in as little as 2 weeks. The hypothalamus is a master gland located right behind the pituitary gland in the brain and it controls that gland.
    The standard "cycle" is testosterone and an anabolic and if you don't stay on for more than 10 weeks your body will recover by itself.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.